Toymods » The Outhouse » what do your nicknames mean

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 24 October 2003 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines pretty simple,
str8 2.8 = straight 6 + 2.8 litre (i.e. ma61 i own)
but its crap coz it just looks like a bunch of letters and numbers and is a pain to type over again
  Send a private message to this user    
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 24 October 2003 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
club = big stick
greenie = environmental exremeist

not that I'm against the environment, I'm just not into chaining myself to a tree and not eating meat. I also don't see the pont of saving something only not to be able to use it.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Fri, 24 October 2003 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty simple, TA23 being the car I own Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Sat, 25 October 2003 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speakafreaka wrote on Fri, 24 October 2003 17:59

Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 24 October 2003 10:26

Mine comes from my name
Johal Allistar Zolton Gow
JAZG doseent work so i pissed off the Z to make Jag
7799 was hotmails fault, all i wanted was a nice little Jag@hotmail .com address.. but NOOOO, theres no way on earth that could happen.. "why dont you try some of these other suggestions".. me being an impatient prat just clicked the top one, hence Jag7799

God i hate hotmail Mad haha

http://biocomp.stanford.edu/people/joel/MyImages/hall20012.gif
you should have kept the j Cool

Why use hotmail then? theres plenty of other freemail servers that arent as slow and hax0r prone as hotmail.. plus a lot of others wont sell your email address to advertisers Very Happy

This was like 6 years ago when i 1st got the net and hotmail was this exciting new thing.. i didnt know wtf i was doing.. i just wanted email to be cool.....or something

ohh and i dont use my hotmail account anymore.. probably has thousands of emails in it. I use my optus account.. which also happens to be Jag7799(my father did that) lol

[Updated on: Sat, 25 October 2003 00:43]

ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: what do your nicknames mean Sat, 25 October 2003 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yahoo mail seems really good, i have had the account for about 3 months (switched from shitmail) and have had no spam Very Happy
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 28 October 2003 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Bou

Protection from all four corners (ie: North south east & west)

Dan

High speed metal projectile

Roughly translated when joined as - Bullet Proof, which coinsidently is the theme when building my car Smile

I like it alot
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Wed, 29 October 2003 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine is from my car audio days. the 55 is also hotmail's fault. Will be changing soon, when i can think of something that will stick and be a bit more 'me'.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Wed, 29 October 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my sig is my name, my FIRST name, despite the fact that everyone thinks its my surname

my online name's are either LaNGRY, or infinity,

but i only use infinity when im playing battlefield online and ive crawled around behind the other people base and am sniping them from a massively long range. its so funny when people cant work out where theyre getting shot from. they catch on eventually but i can still get like 14kills or so with no deaths
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Wed, 29 October 2003 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i was looking around the keyboard as to what letters would make something that i liked, and i saw the "Backspace" button, and i thought, meh, no-ones used that, sounds alright, yeah ill go that.
And they all lived happily ever after.
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Wed, 29 October 2003 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

And they all lived happily ever after.

can you now tell us the story of how you chose you're location?.... actually on second thoughts don't! Laughing Laughing
alakasam
Regular

August 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Thu, 30 October 2003 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abra-kadabra.. alakasam

get it

[Updated on: Thu, 30 October 2003 07:09]

Brendon
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Sun, 02 November 2003 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no prizes for guessing what mine means. Rolling Eyes

i wasn't feeling very creative at the time.
Kevmeister
Regular

October 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Sun, 02 November 2003 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most think i ripped mine off american pie, but they are all wrong. I have had my nickname since Yr 7 (1995) which all my mates gave me back in High School, then American Pie came out in 1999 and ripped my nickname off Razz
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: what do your nicknames mean Sun, 02 November 2003 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tongue in cheek at unrealistic expectations due to Initial D.
Luv watchin it tho!
Also.... if onli u could bionk an anime character hehe.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Sun, 02 November 2003 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally, I've still got the hots for Jessica (I'm not bad, ..., I'm just drawn that way) Rabbit!
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 04 November 2003 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well i drive a panelvan and......... yeah it screams!

Nothin like a good kick in the guts!
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 04 November 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<---- Any Guesses??
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 04 November 2003 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You drive an AE86 and you have crabs Smile
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 04 November 2003 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 04 November 2003 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 04 November 2003 22:47

You drive an AE86 and you have crabs Smile

lol, that was my guess

ps. flares Evil or Very Mad
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 04 November 2003 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you're compensating too? Seriously, doesn't bother me, as someone finally had to admit, my car isn't a Supra, its a Celica XX, and I've done squat to turn it into a Supra.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 04 November 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 04 November 2003 23:28

So you're compensating too? Seriously, doesn't bother me, as someone finally had to admit, my car isn't a Supra, its a Celica XX, and I've done squat to turn it into a Supra.

hah, tis okay dude, i actually quite like your car, and was jokin 'bout the flares. Very Happy i was just jumpin on the bandwagon for the hell of it. go the uniqueness Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 04 November 2003 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe Smile Tis all good dude. At least I got something done to it today finally.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 04 November 2003 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what did you do to it? Surprised
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: what do your nicknames mean Tue, 04 November 2003 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhhhhhhmmmmmm what can i say my brothers a bitch.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: what do your nicknames mean Thu, 06 November 2003 06:08 Go to previous message
does it mean im disturbed if i read your name and think scrotum? surely not.http://www.down-nola.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_exclaim.gif
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Strapping Young Lad
Next Topic:how much for an engine from sydney to brisbane?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:57:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064330101013184 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.