Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Watch out for this noob!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 03:50 Go to next message
http://www.members.cox.net/outlawboss/OOPS.wmv

Laughing

Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha, thats a classic
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rofl..........dumb civic driver
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahha i had to watch it 3 times.. that was great.. looked like a nice rice civic aswell haha
did you take that?.. or just find it?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah just found it on a forum i wouldve pulled over and laughed Laughing
mr_ice55
Regular

April 2003
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kind of reminds me of my driving on occasions Razz but im not that bad of driver. Pretty funny shit.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Funny stuff

I had a similar one of an MR2 showing off whilst driving past a meet of some sort with very similar results except the mr2 is stopped quite suddenly by another car in the car park.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You mean the one where it drives up the embankment and smacks into the VW?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what the hell did the tool do?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Went to change lanes into someone else, realised, swung back too far into the other lane, over corrected and shot over the median via the pole.
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like that nice blue dash the dude has in the car filming.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha what a massiv tool

i saw the other car but thought he was trying to start them and rooted something up to make him spin
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is like SO funny, but honestly, Americans are funny people tho', like who drives around with their video cameras on and all...?

power to 'em funny video
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they all drive around with video cameras cause there so mayn nobs on the road

they guy says "i just got all of that on camera :lol:"
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i don't think thats a civic...? its so fuken hard to lose a FWD car by fishtailing it... unless the kunt panicked and jumped on the brakes or swerved whilst decelerating.... no way it would've fishied if he kept on the gas (which it looked like he did trying to correct it) in a civic...

anyhoo... watta funni kunt Laughing Laughing

peace
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOOK OUT
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually, it does look like a Civic, I've seen a Kia Mentor do the same thing at 140kph on the freeway. Its just like any car, once the momentum is built up from swinging one way and then the other its all over.
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought it was a prelude at first... Laughing

well i guess you could be right.. but i've recovered from many fishy's in a pulsar sss just had ease off/apply more throttle... maybe not at 130km/h +++ tho..

peace
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That car has a very dodgy suspension setup to lose control in a straight line like that. Look at how low it is... I'd place money on it having chopped springs. The bloke in the other thread who thought that was a good idea should watch this video!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
somebody actually thinks its a good idea to cut springs? Confused
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'Fraid so.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=22945
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my lord... Shocked

Monsterbishi
Newcomer

November 2003

Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've seen a Police car do almost exactly the same thing, during a persuit, as he flew round a sweeping corner our building is on, his tail end started to hitch out, he over corrected, twice, if he'd floored it on the first over correct it would have been a perfect correct and he would have been fine, but he came off the gas, which started him onto a large backwards slide into a lamp post by way of a brick wall first...

hugely funny seeing a Falcon with it's ass end elevated 3 foot on a pile of rubble, lights still on, front bumper ripped off from the rear lifting so much... Driver was fine though. Teaches him for trying to chase a 280bhp awd legacy/liberty RS.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Watch out for this noob! Wed, 05 November 2003 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VuVu wrote on Wed, 05 November 2003 19:20

lol i don't think thats a civic...? its so fuken hard to lose a FWD car by fishtailing it...

Actually, it's prolly more likely. FWDs are notoriously front heavy. There's bugger all weight in the back.
Combine that with super stiff suspension (Suspension? Did I say suspension? What suspension?) add a big dose of braking at the wrong time, and that's what you get.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Watch out for this noob! Thu, 06 November 2003 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its amazing how many people pick the vid to peices.. i just laughed........
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Watch out for this noob! Thu, 06 November 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Wed, 05 November 2003 18:08

You mean the one where it drives up the embankment and smacks into the VW?

Yeah that one. Laughing
I'll have to try and find it.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Watch out for this noob! Thu, 06 November 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant believe he braked!
in a fwd, power will get you out of a slide pretty easily, coz your driving wheels still have traction.

but nooooooo - hard on the clampers - instant fuck-up
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Watch out for this noob! Thu, 06 November 2003 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its like impossible to lose it in fwd.. thats why they are so much fun to rev the shit out of in rain
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Watch out for this noob! Thu, 06 November 2003 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Wed, 05 November 2003 19:26

LOOK OUT

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

funniest response ever.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Watch out for this noob! Thu, 06 November 2003 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWD cars are often extremely prone to lift-off oversteer, especially when the suspension is too stiff. It's very likely that's what happened here... lift-off and swerve at the same time = back of car doing its own thing = panic = spin = comedy. Laughing
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Watch out for this noob! Fri, 21 November 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL! Damned power steering haha.
Cressida Supra
Regular

September 2002

Re: Watch out for this noob! Fri, 21 November 2003 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Wed, 05 November 2003 17:36

That car has a very dodgy suspension setup to lose control in a straight line like that. Look at how low it is... I'd place money on it having chopped springs.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing literally, and was gonna write it too, until I read this

Damn j00 Norbie.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Watch out for this noob! Fri, 21 November 2003 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha ha ha ha ha. Oooh... that was funny.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Watch out for this noob! Sat, 22 November 2003 07:37 Go to previous message
the very last thing said on the vid is soooooooooooooooooooo true
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Run in period for speakers
Next Topic:Insurance Dramas
Goto Forum: