Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » ppl wit phat cars read this.... please...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
icon2.gif  ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 00:12 Go to next message
www.eastie.tk asks for your help

OK, ive send this to a number of people, that are in my msn but i want everyones involvement here, so could u all please all fill out the following in the same way as i have for mine, and if ya go pics that would be great, but if there allready hosted ill just link them to that save space 4 me.

hoping to have lots of differnet cars on the site, come one now. oh and any cars really, as long as there cool.

cheers
its for me website, im redoing it once again.

below is what i have writen for my car, so just delete my stuff and add yers cheers again.

aight l8r

thanx heaps

shane

oh and get some ov ya friends top do it to ay. only if there cars are good enuf ay.

Red 1976 Mazda 808 sedan

owner: Shane (eastie)

Under the hood:
engine: standard series 3 rx7 13b, electronic ignition
internals: engine rebuilt
Induction: 4 barrel carbie
Cooling: rx4 oil cooler, thermo fan, rx7 s2 radiator
engine management: N/A
exhaust: Twin 2' exhaust into 4" rota flow muffler

Driveline:
Gearbox: Mazda RX5 5 speed, shortened shifter.
Clutch combo: HD 4 puck extreme clutch and pressure plate, new rx3 clutch master and rx4 slave cyl.
Differential: standard 808 diff (previously locked 808)
Brakes: VL commodore brake upgrade by b.j.denney tooling services. rx3 power booster transplant

Suspension/Steering:
Front: Big sway bar, new shocks, lowered 2"
Rear: New shock, reset leaf springs lowered 2"

Wheels/Tyres:
13" centrelines all round. soon to be 13" weld wheels

Interior/Exterior:
10a nose cone, re-chromed rx3 tail lights, re-sprayed red, new black carpet. Auto technica steering wheel, red shift knob and boot. auto gage tacho, autometer oil pressure and volts gauge, REVS performance rotary sticker, interior converted from brown to black. soon to have rx3 gauges mounted in custom center console.

Stereo:
sony HU, pioneer 6", sony 12" sub, Sansui 4 ch. amp, fusion 2ch. amp. custom boot install.

Performance:
not tested

Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How can I tell if my car is "phat"?
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine is going to loose weight soon so should i get in now while its a little over weight or are you willing to bend the rules for me. Rolling Eyes
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, thinking i can bend the rules just this once, just 4 u.

and a phat car would be anything better then my stocko ka laser that i drive everywhere and thrash the absolute crap otu of. and even thats on the site, so yer. Shocked Very Happy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

shane
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could it be that all MA61's are "phat" as we have flares ?

FFS Rolling Eyes
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
NO-18r
Regular

May 2003
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aaaaaannnnnnyyyyyyyyywwwwwwaaaaaayyyyy..

anyone gona cough up some info, or do nun ov yas want yer cars on other websites.????? Rolling Eyes Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 04 November 2003 03:35]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bloody hell. Can't people type properly ????
Confused
I know my typing is a bit suss, but at least the words look like what they're meant to Rolling Eyes
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's the SMS generation. No-one understands how to use a keyboard any more! Rolling Eyes
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about cars with flat tyres? theyre 'phat'. and i can definitely give you some details on my 2 last flat tyres, they were very cool. one was a nail, the other was this odd piece of metal. the nail was about 1.5" long, and a little bit rusty. i found it one day when i was checking my tyre pressures, and one of them was like 3-4psi lower than the others. this was rather odd at the time as my tyres usually have pretty consistant pressures between wheels. the tyres were sf-340 eagers, such was the fashion at the time. theyre a little bit drifty in the wet, but i find them quite good and predictable in the dry...

i couldnt find a picture of the particular rusty nail cause i think i lost that part of my service history log, and the picture was in there. but maybe this will do?

http://www.mugsandmagic.com/karaoke/images/rusty-nail-00.jpg
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i also had a phlat the other day from a screw, it was quite distressing.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Tue, 04 November 2003 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I lent my car to my bro, and just asked him to pump up one of the tyres as it was a little flat. So he gets to the station, and ends up having to change tyres cause it was going down as fast as he was pumping it up. Very Happy I was like, gee thanks dude. Smile
whiteGZE
Regular

May 2002

Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Wed, 05 November 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate has a combi which is a pretty phat car, he tells me the secret to having such a phat car is leaded petrol
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Wed, 05 November 2003 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supras arent phat, they are celicas with tacked-on phatness. wide-body camrys however can be considered phat.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Wed, 05 November 2003 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup - My gt4 is phat - its a widebody - and about 200Kg overweight ..

I think i need to take it to Supercheap Auto's " phat blaster " School ..

my secret is carbon fibre Cable ties - there ! its out !

Aight - enough now ..

Shit .. i forgot the "L and R " in alright again ..

Bugger ..
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Wed, 05 November 2003 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm riiiiight
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: ppl wit phat cars read this.... please... Fri, 07 November 2003 06:55 Go to previous message
DUDE! not riiight... It's aight, biatch! Twisted Evil Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New racing technique for me to try!
Next Topic:The new Zoom with KE-70 4AGTE.... Cant find it!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:21:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055429935455322 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.