Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its always been my thought speedy ..

too many kids out there " racing " and acting like dickheads ..

thats why our insurance premuims are so high and why cops hate P platers
  Send a private message to this user    
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol high insurance due to p platers?..
i doubt thats the sole reason...
well taking off from maybe be dick like to some.. but thats not as stupid as running red lights.. or doing burn outs in shopping car parks or doing 80 in a school zone...
it depends on the situation.. but i doubt p platers are the cause of all problems... u were a p plater too yknow Laughing

peace
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And when i was a P plater - i drove like a granny to get my insurance rating down FAST and not attract attention from the authoritys..

And it Worked !

Surprising that

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Wed, 05 November 2003 20:22

And when i was a P plater - i drove like a granny to get my insurance rating down FAST and not attract attention from the authoritys..

And it Worked !

Surprising that

Yep........ worked for me too!
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol
i've gotten no fines.. don't push my car beyond its limits i.e super dorifto in an ff car..
never been pulled over.. don't cut people off and don't race neone and everyone..

peace
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPEEDCORE wrote on Wed, 05 November 2003 18:34

[

Who's feeling insecure? I'm stating facts about a car and you think that is being insecure?? Laughing

Did you really listen to yourself when you said "spend 12g on suspension"?? Rolling Eyes Good for you son.... then you would need to do something about the chassis to get all that suspension to work like it should.

Can't afford an ITR or the petrol?
If only you knew!!
Smile

Hey speedcore maybe your mum should have tought you how to read before she left you in OZ by yourself. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Handling does not only mean suspension!!

Give mummy a call and get her to arrange some reading lessons!! Laughing
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Yeah maybe she should have.......... still doesn't detract from the fact that you have no idea about comparing cars...... BTW love your avatar......... it says alot about you!

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fullisik chromies bro
hey speedy fckhed ill give you my address you come fuck wid me an mah brahs in tha 'gong brooo

we fuck you up and den getz a kebab from ahkmed and talk about the hot bitchez in da oporto down at brighton le sandz brooo

hahahah

yeahyeahyeah...

come down to the arncliffe ghetto we fuck yaz up brah
lol

(note to all > im being 'funny')

Very Happy
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF is with all this hostility? Mad
want to argue? get a shovel and dig up some facts.
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift: You saw that too eh??

Like I said trying to intimidate me is pointless.....
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 05 November 2003 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL da 'gong Laughing

chill billz
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Thu, 06 November 2003 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha all this cuz speedcore cant tell when someone is G'n people up! Laughing
Dude thats why I got the Laughing after my original posts.

Man Im not hostile! I just wanted to see who would come on here and say they went to that address I gave speedcore and found out it was a WHORE HOUSE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing and giving shit to speedcore to see how pissed off and G'd up he would get was just a bonus.

Hey speedcore tell me a bit more about my Avatar!! Laughing Laughing

By the way whats wrong with Kebabs?? Very Happy

Peace to VuVu cuz he didnt get agro he put forward his opinion in a civilised manner!
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Thu, 06 November 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
you learn that its pointless to be an agro kunt over the net... because nothing ever happens from it.. particularly on this forum Very Happy

so just chill dudes.. and kick back with the new autobarn catalogue.. have you guys got it? man check out the universal cup holder on the second last page... that is pure gold... GOLD! Laughing Laughing thats one sweet mod...

haha peace
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Thu, 06 November 2003 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way I love Hondas too. And If I could justify $40G I would buy an Integra for myself unfortunately I cant so I just stick to my lil AE102 corolla for now!! Very Happy

If I dont stick up for the poor Corollas who will?? Laughing
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Thu, 06 November 2003 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol but ur talkin bout the older corollas
the newer corollas prolly don't go much better Laughing
integra goes hard seriously... it keeps up with alot of cars on the top end... kept up with my friends boosted FMIC rex and we were like wdf? Mad and the vtec sounds crazy..

haha.. my bro's gonna get a type r .. as soon as he finds a jap spec one.. Surprised \
peace bro
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Fri, 07 November 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Fri, 07 November 2003 00:31

If I dont stick up for the poor Corollas who will?? Laughing

You'd be surprised how much I will stick up for corolla's, (seriously), but as per my original post, comparing a Sportivo to ITR is seriously flawed and made you look silly.

I'm willing to let things slide with you, as was my post when you indirectly threatened me, I turned it around on you and thanked you for your hospitality and taking up the offer when down for a dyno day. Rolling Eyes

So much for me trying to diffuse a situation, you still had to continue to try to get a reaction by bringing up my mother on several occasions.

So here I am in a dilema with regard to what to say to you next...... should I leave my post as it is....
or should I continue to add fuel to the fire here buy suggesting that if that address you gave was a "WHORE HOUSE" as you put it, then I would strongly suggest you refrain from giving out your mothers address on a public forum.

I will take the previous!
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Fri, 07 November 2003 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad But you didnt tell me about my avatar Crying or Very Sad

AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Fri, 07 November 2003 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way if you had of gone with the second one I would have had to say something like....

Ya mums so fat she got smaller fat women orbiting round her! Laughing
Or something along those lines!!
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Fri, 07 November 2003 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol ur mumma jokes are funni shitz Laughing

ur mummas so fat she stepped on the scales and it sed "one at a time please"

or the classic

ur mummas so ugly she went to an ugly contest and they sed "sorry! no professionals"
bahahaha

peace
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Sun, 09 November 2003 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ur mums so fat the local restraunt has a sign on the window that says "Seats 240 Patrons OR Your mum"!! Laughing

Ya mums so fat she needs a boomerang to put her belt on. Laughing

Ya mums so fat she wears a watch on each wris, One for each time zone. Laughing

Ya mums so fat when ya daddy wants sex he has to slap her onthe leg and catch the next wave in. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
incoming
Newcomer

September 2003
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Sun, 21 December 2003 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa didnt mean to attract so much attention!/..

hey vuvu u said a teg beat a wrx?.. was the teg modded??.. cos shit man i can beat cai/header/exhaust tegs!.. n no way i can take wrx's!!

oh the misses ITR turbo has beaten new xr8, my03 wrx, s14, vy ss ute, r32/33 gts's.. on the 1/4 just to name a few from memory.. no she wasnt driving it either!..

its only 103kw at wheels but torque is up to 300+Nm..

to those that said get a toyota!... no thanks.. the interior looks tacky and cheap.. hehe

[Updated on: Sun, 21 December 2003 13:39]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Mon, 22 December 2003 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R33 GTS' are shit.
Billy-Mason PI
Regular

July 2003
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Mon, 22 December 2003 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's two Hondas I like heaps and that's the Euro Accord and the S2000.

I'd love to blast along a open road in a S2000 with the top down revving out to like 9000 rpm, shifting up then revving the puppy out again! Cool

Yep that would be HEAPS GOOD! Very Happy
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Tue, 23 December 2003 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get over it people! RWD or 4wd rules all in quarter mile racing and has a fair advantage in track racing too.

If you all want to see how well the Type R's went all you had to do was watch the GTP 2 years ago. Let's just say it certainly wasn't at the front of the field. Also, as it is a 'sports' car it was in the correct class.

I would never call a Corolla a sports car!

Get a supra! Smile
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Sun, 28 December 2003 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man haven't been in these forums for awhile
firstly yeah it was prolly modded but it is still n/a... can't really tell... and im talking about an ITR not vtir...
secondly the ITR despite what you say is built for the track... its a very very good car for its price.. you say it did poorly in the "sports" field but what were the other cars? porsches and ferraris no doubt.. also keep in mind its a 1.8 l n/a car u can't expect it to be that fuken quick...
if you have ever been to the track with an ITR you would know how fast it is... in totaly stock form it can and most likely beat FMIC s15's, skylines and watever else out ther.. i've seen it... it gets eaten on the lanch but wen it gets going its clear that the ITR has superior handling.
and lastly... as much as i like the look of the supra... far too many all show no go supras out there... or here in melb speshly.. its fat ass slows it down... TT supras arn't exceptionally quick either in a straight line... unless its modded which is a diff story...
drive an ITR and u will change ur mind about it...

peace
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Mon, 29 December 2003 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the Integra was running against cars ranging from Daihatsu Siroins to SS commodores. There is different classes in the one race.

VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Mon, 29 December 2003 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok... we talking tuned or stock? cz a stock teg will eat a stock SS on the track
peace
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Sun, 04 January 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Wed, 05 November 2003 19:58

its always been my thought speedy ..

too many kids out there " racing " and acting like dickheads ..

thats why our insurance premuims are so high and why cops hate P platers

My mate is 18 and has never had a car before,and maybe driven 5 hours total in an auto, anyway hes buying a Highly modified 300zxTT, his parents will buy it and he wants me to teach him how to drive manual. I cant see him driving it for too long he has already crashed his motorbike 3 times Razz .
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Thu, 08 January 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alot of drags are based on driver ability. I lined up with two lightly boosted wrxes. In a 240kw at wheels 180sx. And i beat them both! Not because of the power. I beat them off the line and all the way up to whatever speed we reached. I also lined up with a b16a transplaced old civic hatch. And from the moment i heard him take off. I thought i was rooted. But then due to his stupidy to lose control in a steep hilly area yet again i won. So regardless of dc5 beating a wrx. It is driver based. And alot of (BOYS) driving flash skylines and supras and other 40K+ cars. I hate to say 80% of them can't drive for shit. Let alone needn't i mentino my story with the r34 gtr Very Happy
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Sun, 11 January 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Sun, 09 November 2003 22:21

Ur mums so fat the local restraunt has a sign on the window that says "Seats 240 Patrons OR Your mum"!! Laughing

Ya mums so fat she needs a boomerang to put her belt on. Laughing

Ya mums so fat she wears a watch on each wris, One for each time zone. Laughing

Ya mums so fat when ya daddy wants sex he has to slap her onthe leg and catch the next wave in. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

your mumma is soo fat she got baptised at seaworld
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Tue, 03 February 2004 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF?? i just saw this thread just now... hahaha "incoming" is my brother, i didnt have any clue he even posted on here.

well, to save my brothers ass from the toyota lads, he no longer has the civic anymore.. i 'unfortunately' had a car accident in it and it was written off in november?? (for the record - not my fault).
the civic did haul ass but lost to as much races as it won...

and as for his missus' turbo-ITR, it still hasnt lost to any race to date. just for measure, its not raced on the street but a secluded industrial area with about a km stretch of straight road. each race was from 3 standing starts and 3 rolling starts.

the only type of cars it hasnt raced yet are rotors, old school v8 muscle cars and exotic cars... i dont think it would be able to compete with the likes of them cars.
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Wed, 04 February 2004 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sup
resurected the post aye..
bad luck to ur bro.. w00p for the turbo teg..
N/A is King
peace Cool
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Thu, 05 February 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

Our family has owned 2 hondas, both shat themselves in a big way.
A 94 prelude vti-r (vtec shit)...about 6 months, copped the occasional caining, spat the dummy and decided itd start roasting...blew lotsa smoke and drove like a bucket of crap -it was soon after shipped out of the yard.

93 civic vti - similar problem. + rattling top end

IMO = BUY A TOYOTA.

I cant reccomend the honda name to anyone looking to buy a car.
Toyota, and ford are the only modern day manufacturers i can reccomend as reliable cars. Old cars = toyota all the way.
A few models of other manufacturers i could reccomend to...

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2004 11:27]

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Thu, 05 February 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by the way can i race your brother's girlfriends car? Rolling Eyes
Im sure norbie and i would both love to have a stick at it in brisbane!
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Sat, 14 February 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, if u come down here u can race it anytime u want.
i just heard from my brother that the ITR took on an 11 second lancer and a highly modded wrx and lost to them a few days ago Laughing

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: civic beats 20v rolla n non turbo mr2! Sat, 14 February 2004 12:11 Go to previous message
ah just handed a rice boy civic his ass (newwish one) with big wheels and big exhaust and I don't know what else... on Showground Rd if you know it Smile
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:White JDM AE86 Trueno vs Black Riced EG Civic
Next Topic:mates pulsar vs gen3 v8 ss
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 07:01:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067629814147949 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.