Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection Thu, 06 November 2003 10:07 Go to next message
http://www.turbosupras.com/~lmdwyer/golf.jpg
Golf clubs - come with bag, buggy and umbrella. Graphite shafts on woods. The cost quite a lot about 5 years ago as a gift but I didn't ever take the sport up.
$200 or best offer.

http://www.turbosupras.com/~lmdwyer/monitors.jpg
Two 15" CRT computer monitors. One is perfectly good and the other is also good but goes a little blurryif it's on for extended periods.
$50 the pair.

[no picture]
Car magazines, massive collection of assorted magazines. I can't believe noone's bought these yet... there's like $5k-$10k worth here...
$100 the lot.

http://www.turbosupras.com/~lmdwyer/sofa.jpg
Sofa bed. It's a two seater (fits three) with fold out sofa bed. It's not pretty and has a tear on one arm, but otherwise it's in good condition. It's only about 5 years old so apart from the tear there's a lot of life in it. Comes with mattress.
$50 and it's yours!

http://www.turbosupras.com/~lmdwyer/tv.jpg
I have a TV/VCR combo, reasonable size, full working order. No plugs for playstation, etc.
$50.

Contact Leigh:

lmdwyer@turbosupras.com
0418 874 494
  Send a private message to this user    
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection Thu, 06 November 2003 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would grab tha magazines but would cost alot the send em all over to perth ?
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection Fri, 07 November 2003 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll express an interest in the mag's, depends on if I'm staying in Brisbane or moving back to the sunny coast, can't really be stuff moving them twice Rolling Eyes

I'll let you know in the next week.

Cheers
Wilbo
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection Fri, 07 November 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wilbo - same thing with me. I'm in the process of moving (ie. the next few days) and am trying to ditch all this stuff.

Try and get back to me ASAP as if I move them to my new place then I'm keping them Smile
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection Fri, 07 November 2003 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what brand are the clubs?
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection Sat, 08 November 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spalding - make an offer.
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection Sat, 08 November 2003 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When do you want the magazine's gone by? I can prbly get them next weekend...

$90? Very Happy

Cheers
Wilbo
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection Sat, 08 November 2003 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$90 and they're yours, but you have to get them by tomorrow night as I'm now moving tomorrow!

I can put them in boxes if you like...
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CHEAP: golf clubs, computer monitors, sofa bed, tv/vcr, car magazine collection Sat, 08 November 2003 10:14 Go to previous message
Ok no worries I should be able to pick them up tomoz, do you want to PM me a phone number / address and a time to pick them up?

How much space am I going to need lol

Cheers
Wilbo
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:74 ta22 stuff and more random shit
Next Topic:FS: Nissan RB20DET Motor, ecu, loom
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:21:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045700073242188 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar