Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » **All Sold** Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
**All Sold** Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage Thu, 06 November 2003 21:41 Go to next message
Shocked

Bargains galore !!!!

Boost guage is black face not silver, and is still available !!!!

I am selling the following items from the car I just bought as part of a tidyup/funds requirement for replacement of other parts :

• "Advanced" Turbo Timer - works fine, shows volts as well - $50 ?? (slightly smaller than end of ciggy pack) **SOLD**
  • Small (2" I think) Autometer BLACK face Boost Guage - $50
  • 46mm HKS EGT - includes sensor + wiring - bought from Jaustech with I/C - $75 (Orange numbers on black dial)
    **SOLD**

Make any sensible offer and it will be accepted. Timer and boost guage in car and working.

Cheers

Michael B

[Updated on: Mon, 10 November 2003 21:13]

Send a private message to this user    
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage Thu, 06 November 2003 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take the EGT for $75 + postage to Brisbane.

Please PM me if this is OK Smile
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage Thu, 06 November 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spectral,

Sold, you have a PM with the details

Cheers

Michael B
soraGZ20
Newcomer

September 2003
Re: Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage Fri, 07 November 2003 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the timer automatic??..and i suggest you lower the price of the boost gauge cos you can get them for $50 brand spanking new!!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage Fri, 07 November 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm, yeah it is auto.... I think. It can be set from 0 to 5 minutes in 1 sec intervals. Not 100% sure as I haven't touched it, but it is set at 30sec at the moment.

As fir the Autometer guage price, the original comment was make a sensible offer and it will be accepted Very Happy

If you can buy them new, then great, other than that, make a sensible offer and it's yours Laughing

Cheers

Michael B
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage Fri, 07 November 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just the Autometer Boost guage to go

Best offer wins !!!!

Cheers

Michael B
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage Sun, 09 November 2003 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump !!
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage Sun, 09 November 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What model is the boost gauge?

Cheers
Dave
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage Mon, 10 November 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Dave,

Don't know the model number, but load the following page, select the 'Autometer' tab at the bottom and look at the third pic down on the RHS of the page. It's the little black number next to the bigger 'Blower' guage.

http://www.ruf.com.au/Home/products.HTM

It is a mechanical unit and in working order. Judging by the new prices, the amount I'm asking for is a bargain !!!!

Cheers

Michael B
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Guage + 46mm HKS EGT Guage Mon, 10 November 2003 00:27 Go to previous message
pm sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:**SOLD** MA61 Mags (all 5 of 'em) with Yoko A509's - 225/60x14
Next Topic:3tgte front cut
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:09:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004889965057373 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.