Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » I did the stupidest thing............

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Skinnypoo
Occasional Poster

June 2003
icon10.gif  I did the stupidest thing............ Thu, 06 November 2003 23:04 Go to next message
Me and my mate were on our way to a party so we stopped to get some food....we were driving my car (st-162) which has central locking and immobilizer so we jump out lock the car up by food come back unlock jump in and my car wont start. luckily his dad was also at the shop, and having a dickey battery I immediately blamed the battery so we bugger around with the battery for about half an hour and still no start....try a push start and no go so I call up RAC roadside for a jumpstart......we sat around for half an hour waiting for the dood from RAC and my mate decided to filk the door lock and both doors locked.....I looked over at him and said "oh fuck" pressed the unlock button on my beeper and tried to start the car and what do u know it started....the immobilizer had been on the whole time. Embarassed
  Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: I did the stupidest thing............ Thu, 06 November 2003 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, you did the stupidest thing!! Smile I have forgotten about my immobiliser before too, but not like that. haaha

that sux dude Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I did the stupidest thing............ Fri, 07 November 2003 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u have to pay for rac?
not as bad as my mum..
she was shopping and her car wouldnt start
i was on the other side of town, she called me up.. i got there and had a look for about 30 seconds before i realised her car(auto) wasnt in park..
wacked it back in park and started
Embarassed for her

[Updated on: Fri, 07 November 2003 00:21]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: I did the stupidest thing............ Fri, 07 November 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL.

Nice one. I have done that a few times actually. I never drive autos, so I often forget to put it in park. But usually only takes about 30 secs before I realise. Smile
Skinnypoo
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: I did the stupidest thing............ Fri, 07 November 2003 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Fri, 07 November 2003 10:39

mate, you did the stupidest thing!! Smile I have forgotten about my immobiliser before too, but not like that. haaha

that sux dude Smile

Na I was a member so I didn't have to pay and luckley he hadn't turned up yet so I called back and said she's all cool now don't need help hehehehe
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: I did the stupidest thing............ Thu, 13 November 2003 07:13 Go to previous message
thats lucky. Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Stoopid builders
Next Topic:One less corona
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:30:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0037658214569092 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.