Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Performance Auto Electrical Fri, 07 November 2003 15:03 Go to next message
Just advising people who may require auto electrical work done about my experiences with Performance Auto Electrical. They failed to diagnose or locate a problem that I ended up finding myself in the dark. the problem ended up putting me over $300 out of pocket and possibly caused significant damage to my engine.

They are an NRMA Approved Repairer too

And before the moderators start editing the thread, don't you have a disclaimer stating the views of the forum users aren't neccesarily the views of Toymods Car Club Inc? Shouldn't that be enough?

[Updated on: Fri, 07 November 2003 23:57]

Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: SHONKY! - **mame removed by moderator** Fri, 07 November 2003 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Quote:

And before the moderators start editing the thread, don't you have a disclaimer stating the views of the forum users aren't neccesarily the views of Toymods Car Club Inc? Shouldn't that be enough?

No it is not enough. If defamitory comments like what you posted are allowed to continue without us interfering, we can be sued for defamation - which as Josh stated in the other thread, is something a non-profit car club run by volunteers CANNOT AFFORD!

Before you post anything like this again anyone, please think twice! Do you want Toymods to continue existing and helping people like it does now? Or do you want to be responsible for making it go down in a ball of sued fire due to your little bitch and whinge?

NB: Taken DIRECTLY from the forum rules:
Quote:

Disclaimer: All posts are the property and responsibility of the poster, the forum moderators and administrators have no obligation to monitor any posts, however Toymods reserves the right to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that in its discretion considers objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or the Conditions of Use
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SHONKY! - **removed by moderator** Fri, 07 November 2003 23:54 Go to previous message
Quote:

Or do you want to be responsible for making it go down in a ball of sued fire due to your little bitch and whinge?

Calm down Weazel, just informing people of my personal experiences with a particular business so others might be aware.

I'll redit my post without any defamatory terms and purely facts including the company name. Then you'll have nothing to 'bitch and whinge' about. You cant sue for defamation if you haven't been defamed. Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CAMS may support Drifting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Topic:What cars are owned by forum members
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:12:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053451061248779 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.