Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » All AE86 Owners > Info Needed.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Mon, 10 November 2003 11:47 Go to next message

AE86 Types[ 75 vote(s) ]
1.Aus-Spec Sprinter 60 / 80%
2.JDM Levin - Zenki 1 / 1%
3.JDM Levin - Kouki 2 / 3%
4.JDM Trueno - Zenki 5 / 7%
5.JDM Trueno - Kouki 2 / 3%
6.Converted Aus-Spec Sprinter with Trueno Front End 3 / 4%
7.Euro-Spec Levin 1 / 1%
8.Euro-Spec Trueno 0 / 0%
9.JDM AE86 SR (Levin or Trueno) 1 / 1%
10.JDM AE85 (Levin or Trueno) 0 / 0%

what kinda AE86 do you own?

add comment of what city/area you live in and the color paint + mods you have done

[Updated on: Tue, 11 November 2003 01:28]

Send a private message to this user    
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Mon, 10 November 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aus Spec still sporting the beasty Laughing 4A-C
Two Tone Silver paintjob as http://www.users.on.net/nperin/Pictures/Car/Pictur e007.jpg

Live in Galwer SA
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Mon, 10 November 2003 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't actually own an ae86 that's drivable..

I'm still working on the PERFECT one.. Unfortunately, it's not going anywhere at the moment Smile In fact, most of it is in pieces, or pieces that may be coming in. I've still gotta get round to getting rid of my RX7 to free up some more funds.

<- oh, and that trueno.. the one on my aviator. hahahahha

by the way.. you forgot to put JDM corolla levin/sprinter trueno SR, and also, European delivered ae86s.

[Updated on: Mon, 10 November 2003 12:44]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Mon, 10 November 2003 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao - u sure u bought the right model mate?

looks like an early Accord to me Laughing
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 11 November 2003 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kouki levin gt apex,whte, toyota body kit with ducktail wing, gze, HKS 264 cams, adjustable cam gears, 12psi boost pulley, trd diff 4.3,.etc........ living in sunny newcastle after being wrenched away from family and all my mates by my fiance, sadly the car is currently unregistered, but not for long,.. im getting restless.......
matty
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 11 November 2003 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aus-Spec Sprinter, totally stock atm, but has served me well for the last 3 months as a daily driver. Very Happy in the next 6 months though it will be receiving all of the following, but not necessarily in this order:

~turbo motor-leaning towards 4agte atm due to ease of installation.
~huge brake upgrade.
~sweet suspension setup, the bitch will hadle like a go kart when im finished. Evil or Very Mad
~wheels, nothing flashy, just some 15's or 16's to go over the brakes.
~sprayjob in factory red, with black bumpers, black grille and black mirrors.
~Hilux diff.
~interior will be left stock, as doing the interior up doesnt not interest me at all, maybe a head unit and some speakers but that would be it.

should be a stout little warrior when im done, hopefully all finished about 6 months from now. Smile

later all!!
i2obert
Regular

July 2003

Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 11 November 2003 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aus spec sprinter

from melbounre (springvale)

4AGZE supercharged injected 1600cc twincam engine
new tuned length 4-1 extractors
new exhaust with cat and lukey muffler
button clutch
Air pod filter
King springs lowered front and rear
KYB shocks front and rear
Whiteline adjustable sway bar front
Whiteline fixed 18mm swaybar rear
Japanese Levin front seats
Japanese Levin steering wheel
14" light weight Japanese race wheels with 185-60 tyres
sunroof, aftermarket.
Brand new Bosch hi pressure injection pump
new front metal king brake pads

thats about it i think atm i plane to do other mods and goto a turbo probly just a t28

ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 11 November 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JDM Trueno GTV coupe, White/blue/yellow in colour.
It now has a standard Aus spec front end (no more pop up headlights). Has 100KW bottom end, ported big port top end.
TRD close ratio T50 gearbox, TRD 5.1 LSD and larger axle/bearing diff.Brass Button Clutch. Boot mounted fuel cell with redundant Bosch Pumps,
Chromolly roll cage tower to tower, fully seam welded chassis. Bilstein rally suspension and Eibach springs all round. Rose jointed front end, Quick rack steering.
Sparco Pro2000 Seats, Sabelt Harnesses. Carbon Fiber door trim, dash and rear of cabin. Terratrip Pro Intercom and 404 trip computer.
New pedal Box,hydrolic handbrake, Big front and rear disks and calipers go in next week.

Before next season some bigger cams, A better computer and an LCD dash, Just because i can Very Happy
And im in Sydney.

Ben
AE86 Trueno 4AGE

[Updated on: Tue, 11 November 2003 03:45]

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 11 November 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what happened to the front end?
was it smashed on the track?

if you want... i could help you source some parts..
But then again, a levin coupe is rather pretty..
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 11 November 2003 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The front end got damaged in a roll last month, it is salvageable but it was going to cost me more to get it panel beated and painted then it cost to buy a new sprinter front end.
And besides i like the look of a levin Coupe anyway.
Might be fixed later when this front end gets destroyed Smile

Ben
AE86 Trueno 4AGE
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 11 November 2003 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey..this is my second AE86.

it's a JDM Zenki Trueno. It has Kouki bumpers, Kouki interior trim, ie door panels, etc., but unfortunately only a Zenki LSD rear...will find out this weekend if it's OEM or not...

It's a GT Apex, has P/s and A/C, and a digital dash.

Coilover front suspension
Tokico HTS adjustable rear shocks
Cusco rear springs
14x7.5 Watanabe wheels
Apexi exhaust front to back
Apexi pod filter

just a 16v atm...but waiting for my blacktop 20v to get here... Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 11 November 2003 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woa nice
sound very similar to mine, but not as many suspension mods on yours and mines a GTV and an authentic kouki

what color? and can you send me a piccy by any chance?
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 12 November 2003 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh..the car's not bad...i like it, at least! Rolling Eyes

dont have any pics as yet...the car is gunmetal grey, and now has 2 bright red doors on it, with intrusion beams, so i can get it registered in australia..but when my doors are back on...i'll take some pics.

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Thu, 04 December 2003 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by the way garth, why do you need this info?

Is there a special write up on 'AE86s on toymods' in a mag that you are not telling us about Smile

rock on
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Thu, 04 December 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heheh

no no, nothing fancy, the nsw ae86 cruise has more to do with magazines than this poll does

this poll i needed coz i think ae86 owner's in aus need a new source of parts, info and support/service .. im doing market analysis for a current project i have in mind, thats all.

Smile
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Thu, 04 December 2003 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is probably a little late.. but some still may not have voted.

When I mentioned the sprinter Trueno SR, and Corolla levin SR, I meant the ae85s (japanese). I reckon it was worth a mention, as it is pretty different to the GT (Aus spec models), and the jdm GTV and GTApex.

Also, in Europe only Levin's were available. These were either called the corolla GTS(half way between GTV and GTApex), or corolla SR. But the European SR is actually more like the Australian GT (as it has a 4ac and t50).

There are alos the american model SR, and GTS (only available as trueno).. But I don't think anyone will be driving one of those here hahahahaah Smile

So yeah..
rock on.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 December 2003 13:45]

Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sat, 06 December 2003 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My AE86 totally stock. Silver paint job but its pretty crap paint tho. Got some ideas but nothing till money comes my way.

My bothers AE86 is with a 20v, Koni adjustables, Low King springs, 14" rims. Basically all interior stripped except for front seats and door trims. His is red with black bonnet.

My plan is for my sprinter to be better than my bro's but atm theres not much i can do except work more.
Megz

[Updated on: Sat, 06 December 2003 03:52]

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sat, 06 December 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in europe both trueno and levin coupe and sedan were available i know this because i moved here from ireland 3 years ago and have owned over 30 ae86s in various shapes and styles the specs are the same as the jdm

4age as standard
lsd as standard
toyota spec spoiler kit all round
red lines at 7700 in all gears but i had 1 that didnt red line in 5th at all in just kept revin on!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sat, 06 December 2003 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
30?

HOLY MOLY!
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sat, 06 December 2003 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Sat, 06 December 2003 18:59

the specs are the same as the jdm

lsd as standard

not all JDM ae86's came with lsd...
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 07 December 2003 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just sold my blue 4age aus spec sprinter

and now got a silver 1g-gte aus spec, w57 gearbox, hilux LSD diff.
twinturbo86
Regular

June 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 07 December 2003 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just got my ae86 back on the road, its just been resprayed in marina blue with black bonnet
heres some specs

* iggte
* bar & plate intercooler
* 5-speed (standard 1ggte)
* 3inch mandrel bent exhaust & high flow cat
* hiace/hilux diff - 4.1 lsd
* nissan r32 skyline 4 spot calipers & discs on custom billet hubs
* ra40 front struts
* converted to 5 x 114.3 stud pattern front & rear
* 16x7 peaks racing 3 piece wheels (street)
* widened ford chasers with 8.5 inch street slicks(strip)
* rear guards pumped out about 2 inches per side
* resprayed in holden rodeo marina blue with black bonnet

parts waiting to be fitted after engineers certificate
* ems dualsport computer
* gt3040 600hp .82 exhaust (probably an overkill)
* tial external wastegate
* custom turbo manifold
* custom plenum chamber
* oznos 150 hp adjustable fogger system

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 07 December 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well all euro spec ae86s come fully loaded with all the good stuff! dont know why toyota made crap versions like the aus spec?
if toyota were to start making thes cars again i would be 1st in line for a new 1 Cool
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 07 December 2003 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just thought i should mention, too...

i have a mate that just bought a JDM Zenki Levin....pretty nice too..

it's red over black two tone, its a GTV, has a TRD wing, with TRD suspension, LSD, etc.

atm, he has my Watanabes on it, but normally it has some mint condition red Advan's...mmmm...

cant vote twice, but put one up for that too!!
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 07 December 2003 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sexy 16,
for a 24 y/o, thats heaps of cars.

that must mean you've gone through 5 ae86's a year since you've started driving.(considering you started driving at age 18 of course). This is not mentioning other cars you've owned during the time.

And each one with a full bodykit, and lsd, 4age at least!!!.. Fwoa man.. if only we lived over there.

It beats the hell out of paying 10 grand for each full house ae86 that goes on the market. Even if you had an unlimited source of money... you'd be hard pressed finding 5 in a year in which you could buy.

rock on.
Yeeehah
Regular

May 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Mon, 08 December 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all,

Just hope i'm not too late!

I have a 1g-gte ae86 with the following:

3inch mandrel bent exhaust
EMS dualsport
5 puck Kevlar/ceramic clutch
4 core rad (2 cores too bloody big)
hilux rear end (4.1 lsd)
series 5 rx7 11 inch, 4 pot grooved front brakes
skyline r31 dba rear grooved disks with r31 calipers
front recaro SR seats
king springs/koni shocks all round
custom strut brace to firewall
15x6.5 mags all round (will get bigger rims soon!)

cheers
Ash
Yeeehah
Regular

May 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Mon, 08 December 2003 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah and its an aus-spec sprinter with that very common light blue paint job!
Chrisso
Regular

August 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 09 December 2003 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I thought I'd get in here too. I've got a dodgy silver aus spec sprinter, currently stock in average condition with 15" wheels. It's slowly undergoing restoration after some rough treatment from it's former owner.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 10 December 2003 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86 beadblasted shell will be painted straight red
euro spec 86 bodykit spoiler front/rear side
skirts tail lights evo 7 bonnet vents levin grill

4agte t28 ball bearing front mount 20v throttle
bodies motec computer hks pulleys head ported
and gas flowed

celica 5 speed hilux lsd bilstein front/rear adj
cast and camber new bushes all round

recaro interior retrimed in black leather

15*7 5 spoke white compomotive wheels

r32 front brakes larger disks on rear
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon5.gif  Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 10 December 2003 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

30?

HOLY MOLY!

SEXY 16 had a used car yard apparently

Still impressive for a 24 year old Smile
nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 10 December 2003 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a Aus spec Sprinter, Stock as a rock at the moment with some matt black prelude rims I got for free (hides under rock), with a bronze respray and smashed up front Sad
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Thu, 11 December 2003 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont own the car yard i just manage the yard my brother owns it Smile
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 23 May 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1983 Aus spec light blue with red hatch (cant miss it), rwd bluetop, new rings and bearings, valve stem seals and all the other stuff you get with a rebuild, standard exhaust manifold, 2.5" press bend the rest of the way, JR racing air filter, 30mmlowered springs, rebuilt struts and monroe gas shocks, whiteline front sway bar 27mm, rebuilt t50, h/duty clutch, flywheel lightened, vn commodore baffles and pump in standard sprinter tank, JVC cd player, Pioneer 6x9's in the rear, Alpine 6" woofer and tweeter in front, thats about it.

Still too come, cams, computer (im chasing/hopeing 80-85rwkw, high 14 low 15 1/4's), body kit & paint job (not sure which one or colour), probably p1 buddy rims on the front and superlites at the back, plus upgraded brakes.

I like it, its till surprises me sometimes how quick they can be.

Steve
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 23 May 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aus Spec... bronze new paint... stock bassically apart from a very loud exhast! melbourne australia... eastdoncaster/eltham to be precise
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 23 May 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it a cannon?

this one?

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=24900&rid=964&S=fa5136fb63e9be551eaaee67 503a5286&pl_view=&start=0

[Updated on: Sun, 23 May 2004 13:44]

_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 23 May 2004 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perhaps... about the same tip size... why do u ask? is it urs? Shocked
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 23 May 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just noticed this thread up the top.

1985 Aus Spec Sprinter Resprayed in original blue
AFM 4AGZE Twin Coil
175mm Nevo Pulley Kit
Original intercooler front mounted
Hiace Radiator
VL Turbo fuel pump
unknown 4-2-1 extractor setup
2.5 inch exhaust (resonator + muffler)
Button Clutch
15x7 SSR Mesh Wheels
WHITE TRD DURACON GEAR KNOB Razz

Southside of brisbane.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 May 2004 23:17]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 23 May 2004 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats mine> the cannon or the car?

check the serial stamp on the plate, haha that would be funny if its the same

by the way if it is, its a HKS Wink
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Mon, 24 May 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'84 Aus Spec
TRD replica ducktail and front lip
Silvertop 20 Valve
Custom trumpets/Uni Filter socks
4-1 Extractors
GAB adjustable Shocks/RSR springs
Whiteline p'hard rod/swaybars
Series 4 RX7 front brakes
JDM disc brake rear end with TRD 4.3 centre
APEXi N1 exhaust
Sparco Ultra racing seats
MicroTech LTX8 ECU
Exedy heavy duty clutch
15" Superlights/14" ZeroSpeed/14" Longchamps rims

Needs paint and rego! Very Happy

Location - Neutral Bay/Thornleigh
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 25 May 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1983 aus spec sprinter
4agte coming along nicely with alot of other goodies
the sprinter is sitting in a shop in the gong

[Updated on: Tue, 25 May 2004 02:44]

bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 25 May 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 18:42

well all euro spec ae86s come fully loaded with all the good stuff! dont know why toyota made crap versions like the aus spec?
if toyota were to start making thes cars again i would be 1st in line for a new 1 Cool

Thats because australia at that time had very big high output engines. If toyota came out with the trueno at that time, they would have a hard time selling it due to the competivinese, the fuel was cheap, big muscle cars where the craze, so it was a economic stretigic not to sell the highest spec, instead, the sr came out,
Flogbag
Regular

December 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Tue, 25 May 2004 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got a red 83 aus spec sprinter

14" MA61 rims
cressida front lip
whiteline strut brace and springs
recaro reclinable seats
momo wheel

and finding its way in slowly
-silvertop 20v
-surge tank setup
-4-2-1 extractors with 2-1/4 exhaust
-trumpets n socks
-microtech
-drilled slotted disks with soft pads
-rebuilt t-18 diff with ae86 lsd centre

evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 26 May 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyota did release something like the ae86 recently... well sorta similar anyway

the rs200 is considered pretty close, but look at its price tag! (think of the cost of a new is200 in australia and add more)

i think a good majority of ppl on these forums wouldn't be able to afford a new ae86, if it were to be re-released.
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 26 May 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i think a good majority of ppl on these forums wouldn't be able to afford a new ae86,

majority of forum people who own sprinters, i mean.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 26 May 2004 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why wouldnt they? some ppl pour thousands of dollars into their own cars already... Confused
evilshyt
Regular

November 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 26 May 2004 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wasnt referring to the minority
as i said, the majority of sprinter owners here won't be able to afford it, unless they go out and get silly finance.
remember, part of the appeal of the ae86 is cos its still a relatively cheap rwd that goes well.
granted, there are cheaper rwds, but its still within our means
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 26 May 2004 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats enough from me Embarassed Very Happy
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Thu, 27 May 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres a pic of my ride im too lazy to type the stats.....

http://www.importbitz.com/driftbitz.htm

its obviously the blue/purple sprinter and its a 1986 model Levin just imported over here.......
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Thu, 27 May 2004 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sat, 06 December 2003 20:51

30?

HOLY MOLY!

Greedy fucker isn't he!! Razz
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Thu, 27 May 2004 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that, Drift Technician. Now I basically know what mine would look like if I went ahead with the colour I was thinking coz that's pretty much spot on.

Looks nice dude. Think I might do mine a bit darker.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Fri, 28 May 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i own a aus spec sprinter with 4age, pod filter 2'4inch zorst and soon to be new rims. it is painted blue but it will be painted white just before i get my P's Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Fri, 28 May 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aus spec...

resprayed 2pac subaru white
100kw 4age with 272 degree cams, lightened crankshaft and flywheel, trd leads, bigger injectors etc...
15x7 watanabe Rs8
VL turbo fuel pump with 8mm lines
Excedy heavy duty clutch
platimum plugs
trd extractors with 2.25 exhaust, cannon muffler
pod filter
kyb shocks and some shite springs, better than stock though (slightly)
adj. panhard rod
rear strut brace with harness mount
few other bits and pieces.

oh wait, it has a SUNROOF!! Laughing

parts it will have by the end of the year..

coil overs
lsd rear end
better brakes
roll cage
velo buckets
braces front and rear
oil cooler
new ecu
bigger cams
j blood body kit
possible trueno conv. but prolly not

ill make a thread for my car in the members rides section once i get new suspension, till then its like a fkn spaceship hahaha.

laters

[Updated on: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:57]

4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Sun, 30 May 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ADM 9/83 Sprinter

Reprayed two tone (top black, bottom silver) 2pac black.
imported 4AGE (I think it was from a zenki levin?)
Custom 4-1 extractors (2.25" system)
Microtech Digi2 Pro ECU (fairly old)
Twin fuel pumps with surge tank
K&N air pod
Kings springs all round, front koni shocks
14" dragway semi-deep dished w/195x60s
MA61 front seats

I'm rebuilding a 4AGZE to be in by the end of the year I hope.
Its a 1st gen, and hoping to get a Nevo kit for it.

Eventually I want to get disk to disk rear, 2way LSD, c/overs, newest gen 20V (when the ZE blows). Larger front brakes blah blah blah...
slydar
Regular

December 2003
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 02 June 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aus spec. white.

2nd one. collecting parts for it right now.

have coilovers and rear springs, a rear sliencer, some fc calipers i might not use(pm if interested), a velo seat, set of 4 into 2s, lined up some wheels and a harness this week, and picking up my engine on the w.e.. small port. will be running a locker too.

alot of the rest of the parts will be t3, but theyll have to wait untill after i get back from o.s... sux, i wanna drive it now.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: All AE86 Owners > Info Needed. Wed, 02 June 2004 23:27 Go to previous message
aus spec sprinter
resprayed white(before purchuse(crappy job if you ask me) maybe ill repray it panda with the pop up lights)
4ac running 3pistons (sounds like a rotor Laughing)
levin lsd rear
custom rally handbrake wires
Speciall edition rear stuffed shocks(it will slide, iven if you dont want it to.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ke55 rear suspension
Next Topic:value of a 84 supra
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:07:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080208778381348 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.