Toymods » General Car Talk » 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sun, 09 November 2003 12:22 Go to next message
Toyota Sprinter 1984 4AGE TRD cams, mica fiesta green, full tan leather interior with Polk audio and Sony system, custom Jap spec kit, Trust and Momo accessories, 17in Bronx chromies optional, view pic on 4AGZE website or email me co_ed1983@hotmail.com, $12300 negotiable, CMF11Y GREENFIELD PARK 0411-19 5783

Shocked

http://www.4age.net/gallery/ae86/123.jpg

http://www.4age.net/gallery/ae86/125.jpg

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/ugly%20mofo.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 09 November 2003 12:26]

Send a private message to this user    
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sun, 09 November 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that kit is horrible! What would possess someone to do that to a sprinter!
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sun, 09 November 2003 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Uhhhhh someone needs a swift kick in the head.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sun, 09 November 2003 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha he wants 12k for that monstrosity

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

omg so fucking ricey

someone buy it please, for the love of the sprinter gods
remove wheels
remove bodykit
keep paint (kool color!)
remove obtrusive "sik" stereo gear
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sun, 09 November 2003 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh I did like that colour too but it needs some work finding and replacing the original bumpers!
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sun, 09 November 2003 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well at least no ones got one like it Laughing

peace
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sun, 09 November 2003 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the name of the sims:

EEYUCK
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 10 November 2003 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the words of the rock, fucking jebroni!!! what inspired him to do that, his mates 'dope rydez' lancer/commodore/exa/exel, fucking re-tread should be baned from owning a car. whats next a datto 240z with a full ground effect kit 20 inch chromies, rip his license up!!! sacrelige!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 10 November 2003 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of this car were posted up a few months ago, i think it was for sale back then too.

and as i said in the previous thread....

that car = rape victim

[Updated on: Mon, 10 November 2003 01:15]

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 10 November 2003 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that thing is fkn ugly why would you pay 12000 to have children laugh at you when your drive around Laughing

"look at the freak with the gay sprinter mum!"

NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 10 November 2003 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FARK!!!
No No No sacrilege

those rims are making me feel sick....take em off

Freak

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 10 November 2003 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
must be owned by a lebo forsure!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 10 November 2003 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats disgraceful! No No No PLEEEEEASE dont tell me we're following the honda/excel/lancer nerds trend! Crying or Very Sad
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 10 November 2003 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it didnt have that gay kit on there and had some dark tint and differnt mags it would look good but its just plain UGLY!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 10 November 2003 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what possesses people to do that to good cars?
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 10 November 2003 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is one MOFO BODY KIT... Laughing Laughing Laughing

i wouldnt even bother receiving it as my christmas pressy..

but hey..that's individual's taste..

16v rice category.. Very Happy

chrommies should go, bodykit should go..but i want the interior..
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Tue, 11 November 2003 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that car didnt just get hit by an ugly stick, it IS an ugly stick, and it uglifies everything around it
papercut
Regular

April 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Tue, 11 November 2003 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we need a minute silence, in respect of such a disaster.............
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Tue, 11 November 2003 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who the fuck allowed someone to make a "Cyber Sprinter?"

that is POOPY!
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Tue, 11 November 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

that car didnt just get hit by an ugly stick, it IS an ugly stick, and it uglifies everything around it

Laughing Laughing Laughing

i concur
leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Tue, 11 November 2003 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it advertised as damaged? no front bumper in the 2nd pic, and the front wheel looks like it's too far back by a few inches? or is that how all sprinters look (the front wheel i mean, not the whole car!) Razz
AE82neo
Regular

June 2002
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Wed, 12 November 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha omg, that is so shit, as if anyone would pay over $12,000 for that
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Thu, 13 November 2003 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm i know where this guy lives, but never seen it driving around, probably got scared of getting bashed. Very Happy
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Fri, 14 November 2003 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its been in an accident or something? before the accident (in the bottom pic) it looks nice.. I don't know why you all hate it.. made an old car look new and nice.

His car, his money, if you don't like it don't look at it.
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sat, 15 November 2003 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh burn it send it to hell!!!!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sun, 16 November 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont burn it - give it to me - and i can salvage it and make it something respectful - not a defiled classic ..

Interior can stay - but by Hell do those wheels have to go - followed by the snowplow on the nose
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sun, 16 November 2003 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG, ruins the sprinter.
12000 for a bunch of rice... Twisted Evil
it's rice, not nice.

it's his car, his money, but also our eyes and our thoughts. Rolling Eyes

nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sun, 16 November 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poor ae86 :'( !
someone put it out of its misery
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 17 November 2003 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HES KILLING THE SPRINTER!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very Sad
i wonder if someone will buy this fullsik sprinter with daddys money and pretend hes on fast an the furious...then end up on a pole

[Updated on: Mon, 17 November 2003 00:35]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Mon, 17 November 2003 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprintr wrote on Thu, 13 November 2003 17:34

hmmm i know where this guy lives, but never seen it driving around, probably got scared of getting bashed. Very Happy

I've seen it on the road a few times around the area, so it does get driven.. Wouldn't mind giving it a run sometime if I'm ever driving when I see him.. methinks the TRD Cams claim is probably BS.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Thu, 27 November 2003 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the owner of this car owes me for the cleaning of my interior!
I threw up when i drove past this car on the m4 the other week this car is horrible ahd anyone who puts anything over a 15" wheel on an AE86 has just no idea
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Thu, 27 November 2003 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it looks ok except for the front bar and colour. I dont know what they were thinking when they designed that ugly front. Razz Oh shit and i forgot wheels i hate those chromes, and others in that similar style, they look like huge chrome hubcaps. Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 27 November 2003 09:23]

strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Thu, 27 November 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not a jap spec kit, thats for shure. looks like a jerkspeed, i meant jetspeed kit.
why is it at every modified car show every car has to have cromies, tan leather interior, over exagerated body kit and a big fat ass stereo set up in the boot. same recipe for every single car... isn't modifying supposed to be about individuality?
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Thu, 27 November 2003 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think your over reacting. The colour is kinda cool, the skirts are a little icky, I think the front bar is fairly ugly, and the rims are not what I call nice. But it's still a nice car. Lots of work went into this along with his personal kind of taste.

Okay, so I think it's ugly!
But with less glitzy wheels, a smoother looking side skirt, a front bar that sticks out a bit more and has some nicer curves... and I think those wheels need to be bigger. They look tiny under that thing.

But then again, I like rice.

Let the flaming commence.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sat, 29 November 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so many people just get the "era" or cars....

80s cars aren't meant to be curvy and all like that. Rolling Eyes

i saw an XF falcon ute yesterday with a full rounded front bar and all this other shit, it looked awful.

Surprised
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sat, 29 November 2003 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The add should read "12 grand, needs serious restoration work"

Take that ugly stick and poke him in the eye so he can't create another monstrosity. No car (well maybe dunnydores) deserves to be treated like that.
tailz
Regular

August 2003
Re: 4age sprinter sydney in trading post its fully sik Sat, 29 November 2003 18:38 Go to previous message
woah!! i never thought id ever see these amazing machines turn into a rice mobile .... Nope ... this is a very sad day Crying or Very Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Broken RA60 :'(
Next Topic:My AE86 got f#cked up!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:01:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009181022644043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.