Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 17x7" Mystique 2 rims, from AE86.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
17x7" Mystique 2 rims, from AE86. Tue, 11 November 2003 09:26 Go to next message
Speedy mystique 2 rims, currentely on my sprinter. Silver with polished dish. All 4 polished metal caps in good nick.

They came with the car when I bought it about 6 months ago. I'm going for a more tarmac racer look and have ordered some 16" superlites.
17x7", unsure of offset. Rear rims fit fine, front ones are running spacers to fit my AE86. Probably will fit celicas and silvias etc.

I havent driven on them hard (thats what stockys are for) and they only have a few nicks from slow speed parking incidents.
1 rim is flat spotted, but easily repairable. Got quoted $100 for a re-roll but Im only using 2 rims at the moment so I have no reason to get it fixed.

New tyres put on about 5,000 km ago (4 months) they are 205/40/17 (215's will easily fit). Tread is very good. Unsure of the brand, but they grip very well and are very well wearing.

Since they have been on I have had them balanced twice and 2 allignments, so tread wear is great.

I am asking $800 for all 4. In no real hurry (still waiting on superlites), but I need the cash to pay for a runabout while my car is getting some work done.

I am in SA and am not interested in shipping.
Please PM me or reply if interested

Pic of them on my AE86:

http://forum.pulsar.org.au/attachment.php?s=4bba6915eeb72fa56e844df23868c5f5&postid=173203
  Send a private message to this user    
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: 17x7" Mystique 2 rims, from AE86. Tue, 11 November 2003 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Extremely nice blue! Very unique lookin ae86.
What is it may I ask?
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 17x7" Mystique 2 rims, from AE86. Tue, 11 November 2003 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i agree nice colour what colour is it? and nice sprinter. Smile

Daniel
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: 17x7" Mystique 2 rims, from AE86. Tue, 11 November 2003 12:59 Go to previous message
The colour is based on the original colour with some pearl through it. Not sure exactly what colour as it was resprayed a few owners ago.
Very similar to a magna colour.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS - RWD 4age Intake Manifold
Next Topic:Superlite wheels
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:08:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050959587097168 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.