Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
silly_boy_racer
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Wed, 05 November 2003 13:32 Go to next message
hey is anybody goin to willowbank this weekend cause it should be pretty good i think its the first event after the track resurface i have a mate thats goin to race his rx4 for the first time last time he race it on street tyres at a jamborree about 2 years ago he ran a 12.4 on street tyres with around 380horses at the wheel this time he has 500 so it sould be interresting. just wanted to know if any of u guys were goin.
  Send a private message to this user    
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Wed, 05 November 2003 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not too sure dude...... might go with my mate who is building a Rx4 ATM......

As for it being good..... a freshly resurfaced track in my opinion is not conducive to quick 1/4 miles......... too hard to get a good launch because very little rubber layed down!
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Thu, 06 November 2003 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car not finished Sad
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Thu, 06 November 2003 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
next wednesday nite? 12th November
i'll be there.
clancey
Regular

July 2002
Re: Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Thu, 06 November 2003 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car finished, unfortunately i've got some wisdom teeth coming out that morning Sad
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Thu, 06 November 2003 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there on the 12th.. im not gonna miss out this time.. thats wed
anyone else comin then?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Mon, 10 November 2003 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is anyone going?.. on wednesday that is
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Tue, 11 November 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 i might come out there to have a watch... get back to me and we could meet up and head over there.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Tue, 11 November 2003 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there toomorow nite to watch

... i'll look out for boris's ceilca (with newly scratche mag rim?) and Jag7799's white soarer nd try to park next to 'em.

otherwise, i'll be the fat guy with red-tshirt and blue back-pack wandering around looking at all the eye candy ... oh wait a minute, that's most of us right?
Very Happy

charles
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Tue, 11 November 2003 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i work at maccas for much longer i will be the fat guy Confused
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Is anybody going to the test and tuned at willowbank Tue, 11 November 2003 13:28 Go to previous message
can i get both ya mobile numbers or something.. to make it easier.. and if so ill leave at same time as you jake .. do you know how to get there?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SCHOOLIES WEEK
Next Topic:4age
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:03:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044569969177246 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.