Classifieds » Miscellaneous » EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 13 November 2003 04:54 Go to next message
just want to know how many AE86 freaks or soon to be AE86 freaks here are looking for one?

Send a private message to this user    
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 13 November 2003 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
within the next 1-2months i will be Very Happy

what sort of lsd japspec?custom?

i gather you have one for sale....how much are you looking for?
turbotree
Regular

June 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 13 November 2003 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM me when you have it!! Very Happy
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 13 November 2003 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in whatever it is you have/can get.
In adelaide too.
Keep me posted.
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 13 November 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
definately interested...how much are you asking for it? what lsd is it? the std one?
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 13 November 2003 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same as above
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 13 November 2003 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont have one right now..but will be looking into getting one or hopefully more than one..

but right now..the chances are slim of getting two..
finding one is so damn tough...getting 2 is a miracle..

i'll find out the quotes for shipping and will let u guys know..

cheers guys..

GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 13 November 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw where are you getting these from ??
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 13 November 2003 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from overseas mate..

price cannot confirm...cause shipping cost is unknown..

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 13 November 2003 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 13 November 2003 14:36]

sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Fri, 14 November 2003 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definately interested! But it depends on when you will be getting them and how much...I have just bought a house! Cool

Cheers..
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Fri, 14 November 2003 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i reakon just about all 86 owners want 1, including me, time for the open wheeler with play to get the flick
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Fri, 14 November 2003 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is my attempt to reply the 5th time.. everytime i wanna reply...my IE crashes..i'll update you guys later..
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Fri, 14 November 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paul, i hope u get one for yourself too
gtvolv
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Fri, 14 November 2003 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be keen on one, as long as it wouldn't cost stupid amounts of money Confused
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Fri, 14 November 2003 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtvolv wrote on Fri, 14 November 2003 20:53

I'd be keen on one, as long as it wouldn't cost stupid amounts of money Confused

those of you interested in this item..pm me the price range you are willing to pay for this stuff...

i need to ship around 4 of them in order to reduce cost per unit. I wont bother shipping one because its way too expensive..so i'm gonna try to find 4 of those if possible... not sure whether it can be done but i'll try.

i'm not sure how many ppl are willing to wait for me to find 4 (i myself dont know) rear ends....but if u are up for this...say He*l Yeahhhh!!

again..pls pm me your price range yer willing to pay..if i see anything like 400-700..i will not entertaint...and i've asked few people around...$1000-$1500 is the market price...

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Fri, 14 November 2003 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate, i'll be looking for a disk rear minus the lsd, if you found an open diff or a rear without the center i'd be happy with that, you looking at doing this in the new year sometime?

cheers
sim
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sat, 15 November 2003 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested kinda. When u got figures let us know ya?
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sat, 15 November 2003 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will let u guys know..gotta start searching .. how soon? not sure.. when i find them... i will update you guys...

truenolevin
Regular

September 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sat, 15 November 2003 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gentlemen,
I can get hold of JDM LSD disk to disk axle with handbrake cables for $1000 with either 4.3 or 4.1 ratio LSDs. Next shipment is in Feb. If interested call me or email me at 0423 259 269 / trueno_gear@yahoo.com.au to order/backorder.

kevin
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sat, 15 November 2003 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
truenolevin wrote on Sun, 16 November 2003 00:22

Gentlemen,
I can get hold of JDM LSD disk to disk axle with handbrake cables for $1000 with either 4.3 or 4.1 ratio LSDs. Next shipment is in Feb. If interested call me or email me at 0423 259 269 / trueno_gear@yahoo.com.au to order/backorder.

kevin

Rolling Eyes
its funny sometimes how ppl just hijack your thread without the courtesy to mention that he's hijacking a thread.

its so simple to click on 'NEW POST' and just start his new thread....

good on ya kevin

[Updated on: Sat, 15 November 2003 16:39]

twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sat, 15 November 2003 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh kevin!

good one!

Crying or Very Sad
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sun, 16 November 2003 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"i need to ship around 4 of them in order to reduce cost per unit"

Satoshi: Are you a parts dealer, or just trying to make enough money to get a free one yourself?

I'm sure if you told your fellow toymodders what price you can get them for, and how much it would reduce the price if you got say 4 or 8 people doing it, you'd get a ton more interest.

Cheers
Dave
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sun, 16 November 2003 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think he wants to get one but it costs too much to ship just one, so if you get a few people you can spread the transport costs
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sun, 16 November 2003 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave: i don't need tons of interest on this...because rear ends are rare and they are not easy to find em. Why should i bother getting 10-20 ppl interested in them when i can only find less than a handful rear ends?

Ribbo: yes..spot on.

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sun, 16 November 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you're just banding together a group of people willing to pay the price you're finding them for, then my serious apologies.
But if you're looking for the highest bidders for this 'handful' then that's just poor form, and I think it will discourage people.

Why don't you tell the folks at home what you've spotted one for and maybe a hyperthetical price for if you happen to find 5.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sun, 16 November 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave: if u notice...these rear ends have no fix price...if u actually read this whole thread...people have different pricing on these.

some ppl say $1000-1500 is market price, some say $1000 is too expensive...some even say one can sell for $2000..

btw..i'm not looking for higest bidder...i said the rear end would be around $1000-1500..depending on how rare are they...i dont even know i can find more than 1 at the moment...

[Updated on: Sun, 16 November 2003 05:38]

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Sun, 16 November 2003 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My apologies then.

It just sounded sus cause you didn't (and still haven't) shared the price that you found the original 1 for.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Tue, 18 November 2003 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
although kevin hijacked your thread, he did have a few things that would boost you sales, a price and a contact and an estimated time for arrival, do i smell competition.......
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Wed, 19 November 2003 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[Updated on: Wed, 19 November 2003 04:33]

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Wed, 19 November 2003 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was that a SUTTLE BUMP, man this is my 12 post today, i now feel like a loser Confused
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Wed, 19 November 2003 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
arena
Regular

January 2003
      ?
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Wed, 19 November 2003 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you count your posts? Confused

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Wed, 19 November 2003 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was a rough guess, but i had 12 pages open at the bottom of my screen so yeh!! this would make it 13, Laughing Laughing
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: EOI: AE86 Rear end with lsd and disc brake Thu, 20 November 2003 06:33 Go to previous message
hey satoshi so hows it going ? u didnt reply my PM
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TRD 320km Speedo
Next Topic:AE86 JDM Door and 1/4 Panel Trims
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:13:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074198246002197 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.