Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Thu, 13 November 2003 06:22 Go to next message
I bought this brand new RPM clutch kit for my ma61 - 7mgte engine conversion but didn't install it straight away and then found out the that there were two different size flywheels put on the ma61 - 9 inch and 9 and a quater inch.

My flywheel was 9 inch and the kit was 9 and a quater inch. By the time i got the engine in and figured this out i had lost the reciept and couldn't return it.

Supra/Celica gearboxes are fairly universal around this era as far as i know and i believe it will fit anything in the ra/ma series as long as you have the right flywheel. Contains clutch, pressure plate and thrust bearing, all brand new, still in box. PBR part number: RPM96. Cost $240 will sell for best offer over $100.

2nd hand Calsonic oil cooler bought for same purpose but ended up being way to big(570mm x 130mm)for where i wanted to put it. Apparently came out of a Mazda. I never actually used it so i cant guarantee it but it has no visable damage and looks in reasonable condition. Cost $95 will sell for best offer over $20.

Drew.
screamfeeder69er@yahoo.com.au
Prefer Adelaide only.
  Send a private message to this user    
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Thu, 13 November 2003 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if youre ok with shipping (im happy to cover all costs and cover you for the extra stuffing around - australia post will do it all quite easily btw), condider the oil cooler sold.

you may also consider the clutch to have a VERY serious expression on interest on it, but just let me check, ill get back to you within a day

any pics of the cooler? and can you offer any details on the hose fitting on the ends, number of rows (it seem rather big) and overall thickness?

thanks for you time

cheers
ed
GTR-90D
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Fri, 14 November 2003 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want the oil cooler when can I pick it up
0410 314 710
GTR-90D
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Fri, 14 November 2003 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when can you send it to me.
Ring me for details
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Fri, 14 November 2003 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um, hello mr gtr-90d... please respect the line
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Sun, 16 November 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok thanks for your reply ed, the cooler has 8 rows, is 50mm thick, and has 2 banjo hose fittings. I have attached 2 photo's so you can check it out for yourself. Let me know about the clutch kit, i am happy to send them if you are willing to pay the postal costs.

Attachment: 105-0520_IMG.JPG
(Size: 82.14KB, Downloaded 42 time(s))
Attachment: 105-0519_IMG.JPG
(Size: 98.96KB, Downloaded 32 time(s))

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Mon, 17 November 2003 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cooler is so very very sold Nod

did you get my email? hotmail is down atm so i cant check.
when i can get into it, ill send you my phone number, and see if we can organise payment etc.

and yeah, shipping is very simple, aust post are great (and cheap!)

thanks again
cheers
ed
GTR-90D
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Tue, 18 November 2003 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oil cooler still available?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Tue, 18 November 2003 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may be interested in the clutch & pressure plate, and to make it easy, I'm in Adelaide as well !!!!

My car is currently an auto, but have the manula gear either on it's way from Canberra or to be picked up from another Adelaide guy.

When I get the Flywheel, I'll let you know.

PM me your contact details and we'll talk turkey

Cheers

Michael B
042 111 9249
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Tue, 18 November 2003 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTR-90D wrote on Tue, 18 November 2003 13:39

oil cooler still available?

nope Rolling Eyes

drew, ive fired 2 emails at you.
and thanks for the pics Nod

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2003 05:15]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler. Fri, 21 November 2003 02:20 Go to previous message
PM sent re the clutch kit

Cheers

Michael B
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Dash mats for ae86
Next Topic:FS: AE92 SX Cluster cover
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 19:31:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.057240962982178 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar