Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Dash mats for ae86

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Thu, 13 November 2003 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so does ne 1 have em yet??
  Send a private message to this user    
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Dash mats for ae86 Thu, 13 November 2003 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not yet Sad

soon i'd imagine...how long does postage take from adelaide to bris...4-5days???

Shocked up to 121 posts now
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Thu, 13 November 2003 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh im guessing, they were sent off monday, as i said but, they missed the monday mail so technically they werent sent off till tuesday and therefore it maybe hopefully tomorrow, if not monday or tuesday thanks peeps!!! peace
Chrisso
Regular

August 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 14 November 2003 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lawso you're a LEGEND Cool Very Happy !!! I picked the mat up today and was pleasantly Very Happy surprised to find fitting instructions and velcro. Thanks for all your time and effort. When you're in Melbourne next let me know and I'll buy you a beer.

Cheers,
Chris. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 14 November 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
glad u like it, i am gonna be in melbs in a month, so i just may take u up on that offer!! Very Happy
n e 1 else?
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 14 November 2003 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still waiting Cool Cool Cool

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 14 November 2003 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
itll prolly be monday then Very Happy
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Mon, 17 November 2003 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude I got mine yesterday but it doesn't fit??? It seems like it's too big!

The width seems to be ok (I think but can't quite tell yet cause it doesn't go on properly) but the depth is about 2 - 3 inches too big.

Anyone else have this problem?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 18 November 2003 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everyones will fit cos they were all made of the same template and then tested, did i send u instructions? 2-3 inches is the black stip u have to push it in to
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 18 November 2003 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Trueno, i received mine yesterday, they tried to deliver it on friday, but i wasnt home, so my mum picked it up from the post office on monday. Very Happy

fits perfectly, looks the goods too, thanks for yur time and effort man. Very Happy

sprintin wrote on Tue, 18 November 2003 09:47

Dude I got mine yesterday but it doesn't fit??? It seems like it's too big!

The width seems to be ok (I think but can't quite tell yet cause it doesn't go on properly) but the depth is about 2 - 3 inches too big.

Anyone else have this problem?

nah man, what you have to do is get a sharp instrument, like a sharp scraper or something, and push the edge all the way into the cavity between the front windscreen and the egde of the dash, takes a while, but i had mine in and all evened out within 10mins. its a bit tedious but it does fit, and is worth it. Smile

mine still looked a little big once it was in, but once you velcro it down onto the dash it tightens it up a bit. it all fits in nicely. if you still cant get it in ill send you pics of mine. Smile

thanks again Trueno, later all!! Very Happy
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 18 November 2003 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
glad u guys like em! Very Happy , btw, butthead can u please get back to me weather u have paid or not and turbo ra278 when can u pay??? thanks all
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 18 November 2003 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh 10 minutes is all it should take, kinda move it with your hands to get it all straight! should be good lemme knolw if u have n e more hassles sprintin
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 18 November 2003 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got mine yesterday...looks good...top work trueno Smile

thanks for going to the effort to make em up

cheers
nick
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Tue, 18 November 2003 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys! I must admit I was doing it at night under poor lighting so I will give it a go doing what you suggested.

I do like the quality of the mat and the professional look.

Thanks mate! Smile

Cheers..
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Wed, 19 November 2003 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to hear everything is resolved!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Wed, 19 November 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to KO KO bailing out on me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad, i have one left over, pm me for price, thanks guys, no thanks to KO KO
btw its black so yeh n stuff
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Wed, 19 November 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not innocent of querying with little intention of buying, BUT when someone says ill definitely take one they should honour that, and not go to supa cheap auto and under cut me with an inferior product: KO KO, and butthead saying the $$ would be in my account on monday, still no sign..........
two people had to spoil what was a fairly smooth group buy!!!
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Wed, 19 November 2003 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all disrespect for ko ko should now be forgotten! everything is good Cool Cool Cool apologies to KO KO, i jumped to conclusions in a bit of a hurry, BTW the extra dash mat is now ko kos peace all
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Dash mats for ae86 Fri, 21 November 2003 02:45 Go to previous message
so does everyone have theirs now?? Cool
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4agze supercharger and other ze stuff
Next Topic:Brand new RPM high performance clutch kit, Calsonic oil cooler.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 17:53:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005640983581543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.