Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Perfect ma61 radiator Wed, 12 November 2003 08:49 Go to next message
Ive got the ma61 radiator out of my supra. Its in perfect nic, it appears to either have a new core, or has been cleaned out recently. It also has metal tanks, not cheapass plastic!
asking $100 ono - with the toyota clutch fan shroud if someone wants.
  Send a private message to this user    
ma61_turbo
Regular

June 2002

Re: Perfect ma61 radiator Thu, 13 November 2003 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much to get it to Adelaide, with the fan shroud?

Cheers
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Perfect ma61 radiator Thu, 13 November 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it'd be about $40-50 id say man. With the gq steel tanks and a thickish core, its not exactly light! I'd want to cardboard wrap the radiator properly so the core doesnt get damaged...and bubble wrap the shroud...Dont know anyone in brisbane? Shame you're not closer to nsw..ill be going to dubbo from brisbane at christmas if youd be around. So anywhere in between the two...would suit me fine Confused Otherwise, by all means if you're happy to pay for freight! I doubt aus post will take it, so itd have to be via a courier..

Blake.
ma61_turbo
Regular

June 2002

Re: Perfect ma61 radiator Sat, 15 November 2003 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Thu, 13 November 2003 19:50

it'd be about $40-50 id say man. With the gq steel tanks and a thickish core, its not exactly light! I'd want to cardboard wrap the radiator properly so the core doesnt get damaged...and bubble wrap the shroud...Dont know anyone in brisbane? Shame you're not closer to nsw..ill be going to dubbo from brisbane at christmas if youd be around. So anywhere in between the two...would suit me fine Confused Otherwise, by all means if you're happy to pay for freight! I doubt aus post will take it, so itd have to be via a courier..

Blake.

Mate, if it's in good nick I'll be happy to pay for the freight.

The rad I have isn't looking too great after a frontal collision, and I'd rather replace it than try and fix it up.

If you can find out what the full cost would be and let me know how you want payment that would be fantastic, either PM or email.

Cheers Blake
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Perfect ma61 radiator Sat, 15 November 2003 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok mate...ill find out on monday for you!
Blake!
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Perfect ma61 radiator Sat, 15 November 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If this doesn't go, give me the dimensions and I might be able to take it off your hands.

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Perfect ma61 radiator Sat, 15 November 2003 12:16 Go to previous message
its 490hx 660w
I'll try aus postfor you...and perhaps they'll take it..i dbout it, but its worth the try!?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 4age, dash, taillights, doors, hatches
Next Topic:wrecking ae86
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 20:49:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046770572662354 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.