Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TE35
Regular

May 2003
RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Mon, 17 November 2003 11:10 Go to next message
I lend my Celica to my brother for a day, and dont hear back from him. I get a phone call a week later saying the car is broken down on the M4. I go there, he has seized the engine. The car having some rust, and rego due this week, I decided to cut my losses and farewell my RA60 Coupe, the ugliest sillycar ever.

So, up for grabs are:
MA61 Wheel flares
W57 Gearbox (and a spare one at home)
T302 Diff (and a spare one at home)
Power steering pump, rack, etc
Genie extractors for 21R/22R (less than a year old)
Cone-Alloys with newish 195/65R14 tyres
Doors, bonnet and boot, guards, (and a hatch at home)
And lots of other stuff, like a dash mat, seats, etc etc.

I got the car towed by NRMA to a friends place near penrith, but he is moving house real soon, so I need to get rid of the car quick. Everything will go very cheap, I just need some money to go towards the next car.

I am available Tuesday and Wednesday up til 3pm, Thursday from 12, all day Friday. As I wont get to a computer before then, and I'd like to get rid of most of the stuff by the weekend, call me on 0417673355
Jon
(I should change this too - No more Celica and the KE30 is going...)
  Send a private message to this user    
BansheeBuzz
Regular

January 2003
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Mon, 17 November 2003 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will give you $30 plus shipping for the extractors. note shipping is to gold coast.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Mon, 17 November 2003 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does this have power windows? Can i please have the switches if so!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Mon, 17 November 2003 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will buy the flares

im in penrith too and can take them off/pick them up/whatever ASAP

check your PM for my phone no.

cheers
ed
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Mon, 17 November 2003 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually, ill take back my enthusiasm - have they been modified to suit the clica at all? if so, not interested, sorry Sad

however, if theyre in good nick, and as they were when they came off the donor ma61, im keen as... ill cal you tomorrow Nod

cheers
ed
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Tue, 18 November 2003 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude how much u want for the W57??
What condition is it in??

Cheers
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Tue, 18 November 2003 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you still have them, and the extractors will suit a 22RE, then I will pay you more than 30 (+ shipping for them)!

Are they 4-2-1?
email me at stefan@speedtoys.com and we can sort it out if you like (can haven't already sold them)
RA65 Sleeka
Regular

June 2003
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Tue, 18 November 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the hatch like?? you got pics of the rims?? how much do you want for the flares?? What colour is the car??
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Tue, 18 November 2003 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that an LSD diff?
TE35
Regular

May 2003
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Thu, 20 November 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay,

- Its not an LSD, just a T302 (I think)

- The rims are the type that were on Celicas, Coronas and Taragos - not pretty, but had some tyres put on recently, so I figure its better than going to the wreckers.

- They flares are okay, one has a crack in it, but would be an easy repair with some fibreglass. They have not been modified to fit on the Celica (I never got around to it). One was undercoated red, The rest are black.

- No power windows, but it does have a factory power sunroof.

- The hatch is reasonable nick, a little rust in a corner, but overall okay. May be better if someone in Sydney got it though.

- Gearboxes are both okay, suffer from the "spoon in a bowl of porridge" feel that W57s get. Nothing new springs wouldnt fix.

- I was thinking a bit more than $30 for the extractors. They are Genie 4-2-1, bought new last year. Really made a difference, especially on the highway.

The car is red, interior black. Unfortunately I cant get photos right now. But seriously, call me, I have very little opportunities to get on the net these days.
Jon.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Thu, 20 November 2003 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will call you tommorow about the extractors. If it is possible to put them 'on hold', then please do, beacause as long as the shipping isn't too crazy I will buy them.

FWIW, that 'bowl of porridge' feel may well be the shifter bushes needing replacing, fairly common. Need to do mine sometime. The w5xs are great gearboxes.
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Thu, 20 November 2003 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know if this axel will fit into an ae86 ?
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Thu, 20 November 2003 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you want for the 2 gearboxes?
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Fri, 21 November 2003 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im keen on the box's as well
price?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Sat, 22 November 2003 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I couldn't get through to you on your phone, I'll try later on (email me at stefan@speedtoys.com if you get this, I'll give you my phone number)
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Sat, 22 November 2003 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed - that's freaky
your thought patterns exactly followed mine Razz

how much did you want for the flares? (if ed doesn't want them)

edit: any news on that radiator place?
I have 2 and a half radiators sitting here at the moment! Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 22 November 2003 02:25]

trd22regts
Newcomer

September 2003

Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Sat, 22 November 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you mean when you say extractors? Exhaust manifold/headers? Yea, I'm from the US so I lack Aussie terms.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Sat, 22 November 2003 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trd22regts wrote on Sat, 22 November 2003 15:29

What do you mean when you say extractors? Exhaust manifold/headers? Yea, I'm from the US so I lack Aussie terms.

trd22regts,

I believe so... Razz we use both American and British Terms and some use terms like Bugger just to name a few...

Cheers.

Free Bump to TE35 Cool
bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Mon, 24 November 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seeing as the motor is sezied

how much do you want for it, if it is an RA60 then it is a 21R which I would like a complete one for parts.

are you far from this address?

1/40 Whyalla Place,
Prestons, NSW, 2170,
AUSTRALIA

Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Mon, 24 November 2003 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate i would love your accelerator set up, cable and all mounts
i sent you a pm.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Tue, 25 November 2003 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just out of interest, would the extractors fit a 21r-c, 21r-c being a 2 litre, and the 21r being a 2.2?
bubs
Regular

November 2003
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Tue, 25 November 2003 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Tue, 25 November 2003 20:50

just out of interest, would the extractors fit a 21r-c, 21r-c being a 2 litre, and the 21r being a 2.2?

they will fit
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Mon, 01 December 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude im realy keen on one of those boxes how much u want for one??
Do u still have any?
I can pick up whenever.

Cheers
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: RA60 parts (my motor seized!) W57, extractors, flares, etc Mon, 01 December 2003 12:46 Go to previous message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Tue, 25 November 2003 21:50

i am a dickhead, its the 20r that is 2.2

my bad

Surprised
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 Parts cheap, make an offer.
Next Topic:FS: TwinCam Celica 2t+gearbox+parts for motor off ta22, $400
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 20:29:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.022879123687744 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.