Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
quick 6
Regular

December 2002
1jzgte/w58 combo Wed, 12 November 2003 08:43 Go to next message
i have a 1jzgte with w58 gear box for sale
comes with a direct clutch brass button clutch and slave cylinder.
turbos and motor are in good condition..
great for any kind of conversion and are rare with 5 speeds behind them
chasing $3300. for every thing
Roland
  Send a private message to this user    
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Thu, 13 November 2003 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any more details?
loom, ecu?
like is it a whole package from a conversion u have done or something? or just a motor from a wrecker
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Thu, 13 November 2003 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its outta his VR commodore if i recall correctly?
quick 6
Regular

December 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Thu, 13 November 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys. yeah it has come out of my VS commodore.
. NO loom and no ecu. but has every thing else.
only reason for sale is im building a 1.5 jz and will still need toe loom for it.

will take $3000.00
Roland
7M-Brisbane
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Fri, 14 November 2003 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you will separate the gearbox setup, please e-mail me with details and price (eg what car is box from, etc)

lmdwyer@turbosupras.com

Don't read this site real often.

Thanks

Leigh
quick 6
Regular

December 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Sun, 16 November 2003 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$2500. now has no cluth as the fly wheel is cracked and clutch is stuffed.
Roland
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats because you are using a W58 instead of an R154. Components wernt built to withstand the power from a 1JZGTE
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There are plenty of hipo 1/2J's and 7m's with w58's behind them

Norbie and SupraGTE to start with.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep! A W58 gearbox and clutch will survive behind a 400hp 2JZ-GTE, even when you give it a good flogging on a fairly regular basis as I do. Smile
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
400HP at the engine ? I wouldnt exactly call that Hipo.

Unless you are talking about 400hp at the wheels.

If the W58 was strong enough to go behine turbo engines, Toyota would have put it there. But they didnt, they produced the R154 instead. No one can say that the W58 is as strong as the R154, no matter how you look at it.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No-one's saying the W58 is stronger than anything; I just said it's strong enough. The evidence is in the car I've been driving every single day for the past 3 or 4 months, which means a lot more than what you may have heard on the internet.

As for 400hp not being "hipo", WTF are you on?? How many cars are there on the road that can run 12.49 in full street trim?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What does hipo mean....high power.

400hp is a high power engine fullstop.

The W series gearbox evolved into the W58 which was still in production in the JZA80 N/A supras. Yes, they arent behind the GTE's but that is because the V160 is a far superior box to a W58 and a R154.

That doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination that a W58 cannot withstand 400hp and hold together. Engineers don't design something that is meant to last more than 2 minutes to operate at 100% of its efficency and capacity over its lifetime. As such the W58 has been PROVEN to withstand the power.

If the R154 is so good ask Wastegate how many he has broken. Then ask the JZ conversion people how many they have broken.

EDIT
Norbie: Word Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 17 November 2003 03:39]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont get my info from the internet mate.

so is it 400hp at the engine or the wheels ?
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 12:12

Thats because you are using a W58 instead of an R154. Components wernt built to withstand the power from a 1JZGTE

I am quoting my self here, because you guys seem to think there is something to prove here. If you cant read it above, I said the W58 wasnt built to withstand the power from a 1JZGTE

Black Supra, dont start stupid stuff. Lets ask how many people have broken W58's behind 1JZ's, 2JZ's, 7M's, plus all the other non turbo crap engines that toytoa produced (5ME etc...)

My R154 in my supra is 15 years old and pulls 400Hp...still going strong.

(yours is 3-4 months old Norbie ? how will it be in 5 or 10 or 15 years ?)

Simple fact. R154 is stronger than W58. You can argue about it all day if you want, but there is no way around it. R154 is stronger.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie isn't getting his information from the net, he's getting it from his 400hp 12.49 second 2JZGTE MA61, complete with W58. If you don't think something with 400hp is high-powered, I want to view the world from your eyes Laughing
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No one is debating the R154 is stronger dude, you keep bringing it back to that...simple fact is, its strong enough.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 14:49

Black Supra, dont start stupid stuff. Lets ask how many people have broken W58's behind 1JZ's, 2JZ's, 7M's, plus all the other non turbo crap engines that toytoa produced (5ME etc...)

Very few.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its strong enough as long as you dont treat it like a dog(second gear chirpies around every corner etc...)

oh and the w58 did come behind a turbo engine...1g-gte Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 17 November 2003 03:57]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 14:29

If the W58 was strong enough to go behine turbo engines, Toyota would have put it there. But they didnt, they produced the R154 instead. No one can say that the W58 is as strong as the R154, no matter how you look at it.

Cyber-punk wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 14:56

oh and the w58 did come behind a turbo engine...1g-gte Smile

RESPECT! Cool

I try to chirp 3rd Wink
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why is it so hard to see that your all trying to argue different points and that you're all correct.

R154 is stronger than W58
W58 was not released behind 7M/1JZ/2JZ
W58's still have managed to survive behind many engine conversions 7M/1JZ/2JZ/1UZ.

everyone build a bridge and get over it. Rolling Eyes
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The main thing you have to consider is the level of over-engineering Toyota usually puts into its stuff. While the W5 was never designed to be used behind the turbo JZ engines and M engines, its overall level of strength is capable of taking that sort of power and torque.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 14:50

If you don't think something with 400hp is high-powered, I want to view the world from your eyes Laughing

Actually you would probably love it. I own Japanese Import Parts, and supply parts for cars every week that run sub 10 second 1/4 mile times. You may have heard that Croyden Wholesales in New Zealand ran a 8.6 second 1/4 mile time at Jamboree in Queensland 2 months ago ?? Yep, that is the quickest GTR on street tyres in the southern hemisphere. I sold them a 1000hp HKS T51R-SPL turbo kit(largest Turbo that HKS makes)

So justcallmefrank, 400hp is nothing in my business.

In regards to the W58 Vs R154, if the W58 was strong enough, then Toyota would have put it behind the 7MGTE and 1JZGTE instead of the R154. You cant argue with Toyota.

MA70 Supra (and MZ20 soarer).... Turbo 7MGTE has R154, Non turbo 7MGE has W58.

JZA70 Supra, 1JZGTE has R154, not W58.

If the W58 was just as good, why did toyota not use it, instead of the R154 ? Instead they spent alot more money in the development of a gearbox that was built to withstand the extra power. Even today, the R154 is worth over $1200 , compared to the $400-$500 for a W58. '

Why would toyota spend extra money using the R154 if they thought the W58 was strong enough ???

Are you going to say Toyota is wrong too ?

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some people just don't know when to let go.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I think all you guys want to do is have an argument.

You all started getting your back up from the comment above.

Just calm down a bit and chill !!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 15:14

Even today, the R154 is worth over $1200 , compared to the $400-$500 for a W58.

You cant claim that purely because of its worth, it must be better. You of all people should understand that something that is second hand is worth as much as you are willing to pay for it. The price is merely influenced by supply and demand. In this case, there are a hell of a lot less R154's for sale than there are W58's, which mean supply is less, yet the demand is constant, thus they are perceived to be worth more.

SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 15:14

Why would toyota spend extra money using the R154 if they thought the W58 was strong enough ???

Are you going to say Toyota is wrong too ?

Nope. The box was designed to be used behind the torque of a turbo engine. This doesn't mean that a W58 cannot withstand 400hp.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Black Supra---> So you think the W58 is only worth as much as the R154 brand new ? I'm sure Toyota would disagree with you.

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow that was funny!!!!!!, and as for 8.6secs, yes it is quick, yes i would shit my pants, yes i prolly wouldnt be able to even take off in it, but my car has 70hp and its still fun so i dont really care about 1000hp, all i can say is merry christmas! Laughing , as for the gearbox thing, if the w58 can handle it then why not, and even if you do break 1 then u still have 600 change from NOT buying the r154!
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you should stop arguing with everyone before you can tell anyone to "calm down and chill". Rolling Eyes
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, an if you arnt a mechanic, he wil charge you $300 to change the gearbox for you. Thats if it breaks once. what if it breaks a second time ?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, but as blacksupra said not many have broken so....
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, but as blacksupra said not many have broken so....
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not meaning to argue here, I'm just making the point. I think if you read what I said about Toyota over-engineering things that it would be quite clear why they designed the R154. The W58 is over-engineered for what its goals were, powering moderately powered engines. The fact that many people use them in street powered 1JZ applications is testament to this fact.

Yes the R154 is stronger, there is no denying that. Toyota built it because they wanted a stronger box to leave even more in reserve in terms of reliability. Thats the whole reason we're here, because Toyota makes a quality product.

As for 400hp being mundane compared to other stuff, sure it is. It doesn't mean its probably more than double the average horsepower of cars on the road currently and if you don't think thats a big difference I just don't get it.

A tweaked factory engine can be one of THE most fun engines to drive, better response, good mid-range etc without trying to kill you with every application of full throttle. I understand there will always be bigger and badder engines out there, but peak power isn't everything. Getting back to my point, a W58 CAN withstand a 400hp 1JZ or 2JZ as has been proven...and thats within the limits of a tweaked factory engine which is all a lot of people want.

I'm over for this thread, there is no point in trying to defend my point when its argued against by changing it in the first place.
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoah what a thread hijack! i'll bet quick 6 would be getting a little pissed off! then again, this means the thread is getting lots of bumps! Razz
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, some of us are trying to talk it up for him Smile And just straightening out the facts so his sale isn't hampered.

Good luck with it mate Smile

(Yes, I know I said I was going, but I really am now Razz)
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 15:28

Black Supra---> So you think the W58 is only worth as much as the R154 brand new ? I'm sure Toyota would disagree with you.

So im glad you have excepted the theory as to their second hand worth. As to their new price i am unable to coment because i have no idea how much it would cost to buy a brand spanking new box from toyota. It would be as silly as buying a brand new 2JZGTE from toyota aswell.

I would hazard a guess that their wholesale price variance isn't too great, yet the retail figure would be something alot less desirable for both boxes. If it was a comparison between the 2J W58 and the 1JZ R154 (for fair comparison sake age wise), id say it would be close, but the R154 would probably be more expensive, yes.

The bottom line is, the thread 'hijack' was purely to make potential buyers aware that the W58 can be used behind a 1J quite succesfully and you didn't really need to put the comments forward to hamper his sale.

We aren't arguing here, there was at no stage a mention that the W58 was a better box than the R154. As previously mentioned by JCMF, the W58 is overengineered and capable of handling the extra power from conversions.

Roland: Good luck with the sale buddy, consider all these free bumps and a bit of clarity on the subject for the sale. Sorry if this has pissed you off at all.

thats enough of me now.
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 15:21

I think all you guys want to do is have an argument.

You all started getting your back up from the comment above.

Just calm down a bit and chill !!

Ha-ha Laughing
Manny
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder how a W58 would go behind my 1800+kg Soarer with 400+hp that would struggle to break into the 12s even with LSD and fat/sticky rubber? Anyone care to loan me one to find out? Smile

Quick 6, good luck with the sale and let me know if you're after a factory flywheel to complete the "kit".
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you'll find it will hold up if you don't do anything stupid with it. There are plenty of NA-T Mk4's in the US pulling big numbers with a W58, and they're not exactly lightweights!
quick 6
Regular

December 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think that maybe one or two of you missed the fact that it was the fly wheel and clutch that gave in mot the box. the box has been very very happy behind the 1j. more than likley my driving style that was to blame. (my first car with a brass button clutch.)
and dont worry guys i can tell which of you are trying to stataighten the facts out and which are not. so not hard feelings here.
i think it all comes down to the cost of each conversion to. we dont all have heaps of money laying around. and yes the r154 may be the better and stronger box but it is more expensive. And when i was doing my conversion that was a huge factor. the fact that the w58 is alot cheaper and CAN take the power. (manbe not for ever but at least for as long as i will need it to.) was the big selling point for me.
so supra man you may have been right in saying the the R154 is the better box but you were wrong n comming into my thread and possiabley hampering the sale of the kit.

and manny im very interested in that fly wheel. please pm how much you want for it.

Thanks to all you who put your points forward.
Roland
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 21:38

I think you'll find it will hold up if you don't do anything stupid with it.

I'd say that says it all, and Norbie has just proved my point.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quick 6 wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 21:39

I think the fact that the w58 is alot cheaper and CAN take the power. (manbe not for ever but at least for as long as i will need it to.) was the big selling point for me.

And you just proved it even more.. it will hold the power, but not for ever. Couldnt have said it better my self.
quick 6
Regular

December 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so you have made some kind of a point. now i think most of us are hoping you will go away.
yes it may not last forever but isnt high performance about pushing the limits of what ever you have.
if we were all so concerned about our parts lasting for ever we would all be in stock standard cars.
Roland
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 20:46

I'd say that says it all, and Norbie has just proved my point.

Your point being what exactly? That abusing a transmission will cause it to fail?

Wow, thanks for the insight. Rolling Eyes
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The point being Norbie, is that abusing a W58 will cause it to fail before a R154, I think you understood that when I qouted you. Rolling Eyes
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or so you assume.

I've seen an R154 self-destruct TWICE behind a basically stock 7M in an MA70. Conversely, I've seen a W58 hold up in a nearly identical MA70. The point I'm trying to make here is driving style has much more to do with it. You make it sound like an R154 will handle any amount of abuse, but that simply is not so.

Getting back to the original point, a W58 CAN handle the power of a 1JZ/2JZ if you're sensible. This has been proven time and again by people who have actually done it.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 22:25

Getting back to the original point, a W58 CAN handle the power of a 1JZ/2JZ if you're sensible.[/b]

What if we arnt sensible ?

I think you have once again proved my point.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow people, i certainly wasn't expecting that when i was looking at this 1jz for sale!

good luck with the sale quick 6, your car should be an inspiration to all commodore drivers!

Who is doing your 1.5JZ? would like to know of some mechanics that have a good knowlegde of Toyotas in brisbane area.

thanks
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was gonna let this go but....

STOP CHANGING THE FUCKING POINT AND LET THE POOR GUY GET ON WITH HIS SALE!!!

No one dogs your threads saying negative shit, show the guy the same courtesy and let it go...jeez.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Mon, 17 November 2003 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 14:38

I dont get my info from the internet mate.

This coming from the guy who once claimed "the V160 was just an R154 with an extra overdrive".

SUPRA MAN wrote on Wed, 09 April 2003 18:33

Technically the 6 speed is EXACTLY the same as the R154 5 speed, except it has an extra overdrive for top end speed. There is little, if any difference in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear with the R154 5 speed and Getrag 6 speed.

I'm convinced you get your information from inside a Corn Flakes packet.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 November 2003 23:58]

SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Tue, 18 November 2003 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato----> Weet bix mate Razz
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Tue, 18 November 2003 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quick 6, good luck with the sale. My 200rwkw 1JZ and W58 have been going strong for a year now. It has taken a beating also.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Tue, 18 November 2003 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and "what if we arent sensible" ?? - then, my friend, you will break ANY box - witness the fucked out getrag at a friends garage atm...

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2003 05:11]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Tue, 18 November 2003 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Tue, 18 November 2003 13:31

and "what if we arent sensible" ?? - then, my friend, you will break ANY box - witness the fucked out getrag at a friends garage atm...

yeah hearing that box trying to engage 4th gear was too painful

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2003 03:49]

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Tue, 18 November 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys, a bit off topic but is the engine sold? Laughing Laughing
quick 6
Regular

December 2002
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Tue, 18 November 2003 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah funny that some body asked that. yes it is for sale.
i am open to all offers. if i can sell it i might just test the limits of the 1j before i go the 1.5j.
i am doing the work with another mate in toowoomba who is working with HFM auto styling and performance.
Roland
STILL FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Sat, 22 November 2003 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R154 > 400hp supra

[Updated on: Sat, 22 November 2003 06:03]

rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Sat, 29 November 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SUPRA MAN wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 14:49
My R154 in my supra is 15 years old and pulls [b

400Hp[/b]...still going strong.

Ohh right!? 400 aye!?

Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1jzgte/w58 combo Sat, 29 November 2003 04:32 Go to previous message
I can't belive I overlooked this! The badge on my car says it has a W57 gearbox. So I have a 1JZ infront of a W57. Very interesting. I hope I have an LSD then, I can't remember the digits.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:VERY CHEAP RSPEC VTEC/MIVEC Controller ($150)
Next Topic:Anybody after Hi flow Injectors?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 00:28:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080630779266357 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.