Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mrk3supra
Regular

November 2003
Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Tue, 18 November 2003 04:24 Go to next message
Hi all, i've got a mate that wrote off his Mark3 Supra and he had only just put a 1JZGTE AUTO in it with fully rebuilt turbos with steel exhaust wheels on it. It also has Koni adjustable shocks with lowered king springs. He has offered to sell the car to me and so now i'm trying to sell some of it to pay for most of it.

If anyone wants the turbos they can have them for $1300
And the Koni's with springs $700
If there is anything else you need just send me an email or call on 0402 215792 And we can work something out.

Cheers Mick
mrk3supra@hotmail.com

Send a private message to this user    
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Tue, 18 November 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man what color is the interior of this car and was it a JDM import or Australian delivery??

Thanks
Dan
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Tue, 18 November 2003 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
absolute bugger about that happening to such a nice car.
but anyhow onto the vultering.

i'll take the blinkers, also after the right side fog light.

what color is the body? what year is it the car? how much is the 1jz going for? is the engine ok after the accident?
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Tue, 18 November 2003 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a knob from the climate control unit.
freshjive
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Tue, 18 November 2003 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u still have the stock intercooler? which model is it from?
AmperSand
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Wed, 19 November 2003 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, here comes the story.

Car was originally a GA70 Supra (1988) with 1GGTE/W58
White exterior, Maroon interior.

JZA70 1JZGTE AUTO was swapped into it, had the turbos rebuilt with steel turbines (only ever run standard boost) and swapped a JZA70 4.11:1 LSD in (thats been sold already)

Shocks are Koni Adjustable (yellow) with lowered kingsprings.

I have 2 sets of rear discs (2 JZA70 and 2 GA70)
The JZA70 set are in far better conidtion (slight surface rust from sitting for so long, would most likely require machining, as you would normally with a set of discs anyway)
Complete rear brake setup (calipers etc)

I also have quite a few spares (manual pedal assembly for A70 chassis)

2 ct12 (from 1GGTE turbos) without exhust housings. (includes compressor housing, compressor wheel and turbine wheel, everything minus the exhust housings)

JZZ30 Soarer Fuel pump.

GA70 4.556:1 Diff (non LSD)

JZA70 standard intercooler

Many other extras/most of a car left to part out, PM for any requests.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Wed, 19 November 2003 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate your my hero!

your car is white with a maroon interier just like mine!
oh boy i need some parts!!

ok here is a list of what i'm desprate for:
both blinkers (white clear? or all orange color?)
right side fog light
front bumber
front nose
bonnet
right side fender/guard
right side pop up light
rear right passengers ash tray
cup holder for center glovebox
even your rims!

that's just off the top of my head, so please get back to me, i'm seriously interested! i've been waiting ages for this opportunity! (same color supra)

by the way, got a digital camera?
AmperSand
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Wed, 19 November 2003 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As in front blinkers with park lights (i have both, left side is broken tho.. i have drivers side in great condition)? or side ones?

Foglights arent a problem.

Front bumper i can get off, although i might have to give you just the plastic part, not sure if i can get the metal support out as well, i'll keep you informed.

I think the right fender is a little too bent to be used tho.

Do you need the whole popup light? or just the cover (my cover is good.. the light isnt so good, i can source another one off a mate on the goldcoast tho maybe)?

I didnt know the rear had ashtrays? (i'll check anyways)

My bonnet is fucked

No cup holder.

my rims are crap, i wouldnt wish them upon anybody.
DLuded
Regular

June 2003
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Wed, 19 November 2003 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have PM with my list of parts
celicaboy_2000
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Wed, 19 November 2003 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Im trying to source the 2 little rubber supports for the tailgate, it is located on each quater on the inside edge just up from the end (Have pic of them if your not sure). I have 2 now but they are falling to pieces so i, after good condition ones. Cheers
AE92poit
Regular

January 2003

Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Wed, 19 November 2003 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicaboy2000 im told you can get them new from toyota for not alot of $$
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Wed, 19 November 2003 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AmperSand,
Yes The right blinker/parklight is the one i need! excellent!
There are 2 shapes to this blinker, a long one and a short one, i am after the long style. I'm guessing yours is the same as it's an '88.

heres a pic of the 2 shapes of blinker
http://members.dodo.net.au/~urantiacjd/blinkdif.jpg

Also if you do have that small blinker that goes on the very side (on the guard/fender) i'll take that too.
pic:
http://members.dodo.net.au/~urantiacjd/smallblink.jpg

Right fog light ok? there's 2 styles for that aswell, i am after the bigger version, here's a pic:
http://members.dodo.net.au/~urantiacjd/foglightdif.jpg

I won't worry about the bumper as it's big and heavy, and would be alot of trouble for you to send off.

As for the pop up light, i only need the top painted metal part which works out perfect (right side)

Yep you should have ash trays in the back i'm pretty sure. Will take the right side one if you have it.

yours doesn't have the cupholder either? i guess thats only for newer models or the US version.

my current rims are from a cressida, not a good look for the supra, i'm pretty sure yours would have to look better then that, but i won't worry about them as it would cost too much to send.

All the parts should fit in a smallish box easy. I'll pay postage too of course. PM sent, and i'll e-mail you to work out a price.
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Thu, 20 November 2003 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do these models have the rubber part behind the door ans infront of the rear window? any1 know what im talking about? if so i want the passenger side one please Very Happy

also interested in the suspension, how old is it etc?

AmperSand
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Thu, 20 November 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suspension is around 6-8 months old, i will look for the receipts on the weekend.

I can check, however i need to obtain an angle grinder to remove the passenger door.

I'll update after weekend.
mrk3supra
Regular

November 2003
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Thu, 20 November 2003 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The whole car is sold to me now, so all the little bits that you guys want might just have to wait a little longer if thats cool, cause i'm in perth and the car is on the coast in QLD. I'll be back in about february. I have a complete set of old style fog lights and set of orange orange blinkers. i can send them asap if needed.

So if any one is interested in some of the bigger items of the car let me know but at the moment the smaller stuff will have to wait. Sorry about all this. I didn't realise so many people would want stuff. Looks like it's going to be fun striping it down.

Cheers Everybody
Mick
0402 215792
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Thu, 20 November 2003 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not behind the door, its on the outside of car, behind/beside the door. At a distance it just looks like part of the door. I dont have a digi cam so i cant take a pic to show you :S

any1 know what im talking about and can explain it better or give the correct name or even supply a pic?

Cheers,

Scott
SkiDMaN
Regular

June 2002

Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Sun, 23 November 2003 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuel pump sold.... thanks man... fitted it on the weekend and it goes like a shower of shit!
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Mon, 24 November 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much would it cost for the shock/springs to be sent to sydney
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Wed, 26 November 2003 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want the kick panels. Any chance of pulling those off and sending them to Melb? It's kinda urgent.
Won't take long...like 2 minutes to remove.
PLEASE???

Keep note for when u come back...I'm after the kick panels and sunvisors. Thanks.

[Updated on: Thu, 04 December 2003 14:55]

dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Wed, 26 November 2003 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i get the feeling he doesn't want to sell anything off his car anymore.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Mark 3 Supra wrecking (whole car) Thu, 27 November 2003 02:24 Go to previous message
if u are still selling, i wouldn't mind getting the side moldings of both doors? blakc yeah? LMK any hoo
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4AGE 16V JAPSPEC bluetop FS -- [PERTH]
Next Topic:APEXi SAFC 1
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 23:33:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056769847869873 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.