Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
icon8.gif  egged Thu, 20 November 2003 02:56 Go to next message

I got my car back yesterday went for a cruz with my mates last night driving towards the freeway and all of sudden *DUF* *DUF*
some little fks threw an egg at my car i locked up the anchors jumped out and ran to where the eggs came frome with my mates following but these little fuckers where gone.

i was pissed i'd love to catch or see someone doing it id break there face, it was lucky it wasnt a rock or my mate wouldve got fkd up.

bloody hooligans

has anyone else had shit thrown at there car?
  Send a private message to this user    
Cressida Supra
Regular

September 2002

Re: egged Thu, 20 November 2003 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you do realise that egg strips paint?
i was left with a nice "stain" on the side of my last car coz of some fucker at muck up day
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: egged Thu, 20 November 2003 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at least if you wash it off asap it won't strip the paint, I had a bastard put their cigarette out on my car. Nice little burn mark.......... Mad
Cressida Supra
Regular

September 2002

Re: egged Thu, 20 November 2003 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u ever find out who did that?

but yeah, as long as you washed it off before the sun "cooked" it
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: egged Thu, 20 November 2003 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've had some-one egg my car whilst it was parked on the side of the road. Apparently a case of mistaken identity.... Rolling Eyes they should be glad I didn't find them or they'd have been giving my car a nice wash'n'wax to apologise. And yes it did F**K me off. Mad Pricks. Washed it off immediatly so no harm done.

Surprise suprise they were driving a VN commonwhore....
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: egged Thu, 20 November 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woah dude that sucks. Mad They are lucky they didnt meet you. Some people. Rolling Eyes Mad Mad Rolling Eyes
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: egged Thu, 20 November 2003 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cressida Supra wrote on Thu, 20 November 2003 12:05

did u ever find out who did that?

nope Sad
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: egged Thu, 20 November 2003 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if the egg is thrown hard enough the shell can take chips out of the paint.
i was driving my brothers car one night and had an apple thrown at the car, it missed and hit a taxi going the opposite direction, we went to chase the little pricks but the fled onto the golf course
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
egged Thu, 20 November 2003 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wish I had not seen this topic...My daughters RA40 Coupe got egged at Halloween...did not find it until the morning...paint chipped off in four places on the front guard which of course was the best panel on the thing...I catch them they will not be breeding...
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: egged Thu, 20 November 2003 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it shits me too tears when this sort of thing happens...

i got water bombed once buy some little bastards, i was just thankfull that it was water and not something like paint stripper....

my friend told me he was going egging and almost flattned him... Mad
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: egged Thu, 20 November 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a bottle thrown at my car..

went to this townhouse place near rydalmere to pick up some freinds. there were some blokes standing round the front, so i thought to myself, well looks like theres a gathering, thought nothing of it as they stared me down, wen we pulled up alongside, mate daniel started to chat with one of them, they wer being smart assed and all, and i thought hang on, these blokes are a bit rough, one of them asked what we were doing, on reply that we were waiting for our freind sarah, he said he knew em and offered to call her up on one of our mobile, smelling a fish i said no i can ring her myself, Sarah came out, just as one of the boys was gettin a bit restless. telling my mate to come out apparentely cos of something he had said was taken the wrong way, then about 4 other blokes started walking to the car, just as Sarah and her freidn Jenna got in and i just pulled of, gettin up to about 10 metres away i heard a loud BANG and the twinkle twinkle of broken glass falling about, i instantly thought my rear windscreen was broken, and instead of stopping with a abrupt halt and threatening to crack heads, i just kept going, arrgh i feel like such a pussy, anyway once far enought i pulled over to see the damage, sweet, only a few fragments of glass lying about the car, and beer, i got to a 7-11 and gave the windscreen and roof a good squegee so as not to let the beer soak in,
i could say two things,

1: if ur going in a rough area, make sure you dont bring a loudmouth with you

2: wel i dont no wat 2 is,. ims til thinkin of my hero fantasy, in front of the chix, rip the handbrake, screech to the halt, run out the car sayin YO WATUP F$#$%R and probly gettin beatenb to a pulp, or even stabbed, or shot, who knows, but thats how life is, and i was only happy to see no damage to my car, boy how vain i am

n e ways take care boyz

-Adz
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
icon5.gif  Re: egged Fri, 21 November 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm.. this will sound out of place,

but my car got flower bombed by "mates" of a mate, dumb as shit, wanker, driving a commonwhore. drawn in the shit, scratched my lovely brown* (*read bronze) paintwork....

we had eggs in the car, chased him, and i was going nuts, overprotective of my car, so he drove at me and i egged him, nearly got mine and my mates head bashed in (had to get diplomatic)

we all learnt our lessons however. needless to say we dont speak anymore, and i didnt have to pay for his paint chips.

ah well stupidity goes a long way Surprised
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: egged Fri, 21 November 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I threw a 2 kilo bag of off sausages at a home-boy that swore at me on the side of the road. Driving past at 60km/h. That would of really hurt.

I think he learnt his lesson.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 November 2003 04:55]

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: egged Fri, 21 November 2003 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny shit that home boy got knoced the fck out Laughing
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: egged Fri, 21 November 2003 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DrExTc wrote on Thu, 20 November 2003 21:05

...and instead of stopping with a abrupt halt and threatening to crack heads, i just kept going, arrgh i feel like such a pussy,...

driving away was the smartest thing you could do, you don't know who you are coming up against and what they might have hidden, let alone a group of people... Confused
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: egged Fri, 21 November 2003 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx gtman
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: egged Sat, 22 November 2003 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a few years back i went driving with my mate and all his mates, there was 4 of us in a xd and 2 in a excel and 3 in a vh, we went round a round about and 3 little white boy homies started being msartcunts from the side of the road, so we chased them and they threw a rock at the dore {i was in the XD} we got a hold of the security at the shopping center we were at, and they were PISSED , they hooked a u turn, smoked the fuck outta the tyres { Very Happy } and pursued them, we didnt see the little home boys again till the security came and told us where they were.
{love security Very Happy }

we went there and they were walking down the street, out of the window of the excel came a square device, missing the head of one of them by inches, we all turned around to go back for them and they didnt run at all Rolling Eyes ., the objest that was thrown was a disused 4X cd-rom drive Shocked Shocked

the driver of the xd grabbed his alloy baseball bat, the XL got his clublock and, and the dore driver got his lump of wood out, ran at them and the punks only started running when they got like 10m away. the guy with the club lock only just missed him by 2 inches with the club lock.

turns out one of the homies was a bloke from school, he saw me and mistook me for another bloke at school, made his life hell for the next 3 years Embarassed , even after repeated attemps of blaming me Laughing .

[Updated on: Sat, 22 November 2003 06:09]

Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: egged Sat, 22 November 2003 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DrXtCe,
I bet I know where you were..Near those tower blocks?..
Its another world buddy.
Best thing you did was to keep going...
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: egged Sat, 22 November 2003 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What shits me is when people have something against you but they are too gutless to do or say anything to your face so they take it out on your car. Some dickheads pissed on my car at a party once, I went straight home to wash it off, and to get away before I hurt someone. I was just a little on the annoyed side. Mad

oh and don't even get me started on stupid little homeboys that abuse you when your in your car but cross to the other side of the street if they see you walking.
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: egged Sat, 22 November 2003 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greg, u mean near telopea stn? nah i know pple there, i used to to the the pizza rounds, wasnt too bad, these blokes were probly from outside the area, why would you act like that to brign your area down? u know, pple should be like a reprasentative of their area, the nicer an area is, the more your property is worth! so every time i go for my jog or walk,. a polite hi or gday is all u gotta say!

n e wayz these homie geez were at the mega townhouse complex on the road that links kissing point road to victoria, forgot the name rite now, anyways thanks for the advice!

-Adz
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: egged Tue, 25 November 2003 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah one of my teachers at school bought this brand new IS200 about 6 months ago and it has been keyed 3 times!! I feel sorry for her because she's a pretty cool teacher and her car did look awesome.
Not to do with cars but with hooligans i used to do a delivery run for the chemist near my house and the boss told me to deliver sum cheques to the bank. So i was riding my bike when a glass bottle was hurled from a car and it hit me on the knee!! Damn pricks Mad it cut my knee pretty bad and i never found out who it was!
Megz
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: egged Tue, 25 November 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sory 2 hear it Megs, mayb u culd have wrote out a chik for yourself, u know for compo!
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: egged Tue, 25 November 2003 08:29 Go to previous message
cheque
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Help
Next Topic:Spray Paint
Goto Forum: