Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mr_ice55
Regular

April 2003
IQ test Tue, 18 November 2003 14:30 Go to next message
Anyoe here do the IQ test, if so pot ur IQ, so we can pick on the smart bastads. I ddnt do it, although i have had my IQ teted last yer got 134, but i can tell ya that is a mistake i aint that smart.

Anyone awake this time of the night, im amazed i can still type properly after drinking so much. Cool

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2003 16:25]

Send a private message to this user    
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: IQ test Tue, 18 November 2003 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was going to do it, but i just couldn't bring myself to volunteraly watch eddie maguire
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IQ test Tue, 18 November 2003 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol. He was a bit of a pain. I have done 3 IQ tests now. The average that it comes out to be is 147
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didnt do it last year, but did it last night. i got 116 Smile ive done iq tests before and got higher so my excuse is ive been out of school for a while and havent needed to think for years Smile its not exactly acurate anyway otherwise i woulda got lower hahahaha.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 09:45

lol. He was a bit of a pain. I have done 3 IQ tests now. The average that it comes out to be is 147

the top score for last night was 140+ so thats pretty good, high enough to be in mensa
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well seeing that your 22, that means that to get 140 last night you would've had to get EVERY SINGLE QUESTION RIGHT.

I don't believe you did.

Even with that 140 score, that means that your other 2 IQ tests must've had an average of 151.

You must be an UBER genius. I tip my hat to you.

PS. Taking this test made you dumber as the max you could get was 140.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 12:11

Well seeing that your 22, that means that to get 140 last night you would've had to get EVERY SINGLE QUESTION RIGHT.

I don't believe you did.

Even with that 140 score, that means that your other 2 IQ tests must've had an average of 151.

im not saying hes not that smart either, its just from the shit that is said on here i wouldnt have picked you were that smart, cos that is VERY smart. just for comparison purposes my cousin who is six has an iq of 160, and she reads a trolley full of books a week.... your saying your only 10 off that?

i was about 135 from a proper test i did at a pshyc, and that is smart enough for me
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did it last year by recording the whole thing and fast forwarding through the ads, Eddie and that skanky ho Catriona Rowntree... Twisted Evil I got in the low 130's... Can't remember exactly. Smile
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think FF the adds would have given you a better score. I think listening to Cat & Eddie lowered my IQ considerably.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

IQ test cynic Wed, 19 November 2003 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By default, the average IQ is 100 with an standard deviation of 10. If you have an IQ of 130, you are in the top 2.5%.

Did anyone notice that all the IQs averaged out to around 110? Does this mean that people prepared to appear on a TV show with Eddie McGuire are significantly more intelligent than average? Rolling Eyes

I believe the questions were skewed so as to provide a slightly higher than average IQ for people that are otherwise average. This makes for warm and fuzzy TV entertainment.

It is very easy to devise a test to demonstrate that the teens were geniuses and that their parents were retarded (IQ < 80). Similar methods were employed in the US decades ago to 'show' that African Americans were less intelligent than whites. To this day, these (now discredited) tests are still used by supremacists.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where's Draven to clear up the IQ Test anomalies? My sister also has a Psych Degree, and has given the family an IQ test - I believe the final figure depends on the type of test??? I think we can also assume, that as last night's show was based with entertainment in mind, it wasn't a real representive test in the true form?

SIMDOG, are you saying you wouldn't nail Catriona should the oppertunity present itself???!!!!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well you have to take into account that people that are asked to go on an IQ show will only go if they're kinda smart. Even dumb people wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot by going on TV and getting a low score.

That test was a warm and fuzzy test as the last one they did didn't get a "happy" average which is bad TV.

Did you notice that people who did it over the internet got a higher score. People with computers are smarter than average! Stands to reason.

Most interesting one I thought was the $$ earned. IQ goes up with the pay.

http://sites.ninemsn.com.au/minisite/testaustralia/img/iq2003/results/income.gif

I wonder if I can use that at my next pay review...
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sat a full battery of tests at Morgan and Banks once (in order to get a job there)... fark me, the whole thing was staged over 7 hours! most intense day of my life Nod

i reckon they are a real treat for the ultra competitive types out there (me included), esp when the test administrator says at the beginning of any given paper "now dont rush, and keep in mind no-one has ever completed the whole paper in the given time"...

*and the gauntlet was thrown...*
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 12:58

It's actually the other way round. Jobs that require a higher IQ are better paid.

Of course, this is all colored by social construct. It is possible that a genius who grows up in a family that is abusive and destructive may never reach the full potential and consequently not gain access to a well paid job. Conversely, we are all aware of the moronic middle management cretin that sucks the right ass and somehow manages to get into a well paid executive position.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 13:23

It's actually the other way round. Jobs that require a higher IQ are better paid.

Isn't that what I said?!

"IQ goes up with the pay" doesn't mean the same as "Jobs that require a higher IQ are better paid" ?

Its an average, anomolies like the "cretin in middle management" etc. get ironed out.

ed: I did one of those tests too. Went through a grueling 3 days of interviews with a statistical company, they actually made the iq test papers (not the questions). After all of it it came down to me and another guy, then they explained more about what the job was - very general, desktop support for a dozen people, network support, etc. I told them the job wasn't good enough and left.

Was great fun doing the tests though.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 13:29

"IQ goes up with the pay" doesn't mean the same as "Jobs that require a higher IQ are better paid"

not quite, the impication is opposite.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 November 2003 02:32]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 13:29

Isn't that what I said?!

"IQ goes up with the pay" doesn't mean the same as "Jobs that require a higher IQ are better paid" ?

I interpreted what you said to mean the more you are paid, the higher your IQ becomes. Subtle difference.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wasn't implying:

"I just got a 10k pay rise, that means my IQ went up 5 points!"

I was stating that they both rose together.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then you need to change what you originally said to what I said so that it is clear. Very Happy
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't believe your statement though. Management positions don't need higher IQs. Technical positions do. You don't need to be smart to sit in meetings.

I thought the picture would've been enough. Rolling Eyes
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 12:27

HKSPete wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 12:11

I don't believe you did.

im not saying hes not that smart either, its just from the shit that is said on here i wouldnt have picked you were that smart, cos that is VERY smart. just for comparison purposes my cousin who is six has an iq of 160, and she reads a trolley full of books a week.... your saying your only 10 off that?

i was about 135 from a proper test i did at a pshyc, and that is smart enough for me

Very Happy So basically because I say some funny stuff, means I am not smart?? I do read a LOT. Ask my brother. But that is not what makes you smart anyway. You are just born with it. A natural gift.

Sorry if you dont believe me. Sad
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 13:44

I don't believe your statement though. Management positions don't need higher IQs. Technical positions do. You don't need to be smart to sit in meetings.

Neither did I. I said it is all colored by social construct and used management/administration as an example. Administration is well paid, possibly well beyond it is worth. That said it is likely that the best paid administartors probably do have the highest IQs of their group.
We are all aware of the difference between a good and bad manager. A bad one couldn't organize a root in a brothel and is always at meetings, thieves ideas and stifles alternative approaches, yet a good manager is highly organized, inspirational and a visionary. Testing would reveal personality traits that result in the differences in behaviour, and some of this may stem from a perceived (or real) lack of intelligence.

HKSPete wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 13:44

I thought the picture would've been enough. Rolling Eyes

The picture could be interpreted to mean what you or I said.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 November 2003 03:12]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree. Just because you are smart, doesnt mean you are going to get paid a lot. Some of the stupidest people have very high paying jobs. And some of the smartest people are stuck in admin type rolls getting paid next to nothing.
MIKE_JZA70_TYPE_R
Regular

November 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dudes,

When i joined the defence force, they went all out on the tests, i have an IQ of like 130 +/- a couple of points depending on which test you take.I also did the GAFF test and got 13.6 points. I had a dude sit next to me that had the IQ of a dried up prune i mean he didn't get in as it was below 96 i mean thats the same as KOKO the gorilla, anyway we also did a GAFF test, its to determine higher learning abilities ie: pilots and shit, anyway this mo-foa blitzed it, like got 18 points.... check this out.

10 - 12 points general jobs
11 - 13 infantry soldiers
12 - 14 Officers
13 - 15 Doctors / surgeons
14 - 16 Pilots
17 + ........ just to smart

The reasoning behind this, is that everyone has a key, something that triggers the mind to work, higher learning seems to be this dudes outlet.... however he could not make a cheese sandwhich to save himself.

Peace Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I did the IQ test when I applied to join the RAAF. Talk about a psycho couple of days. Shocked

People are just smart at different things. Some person who is a professional chef might not be able to cut a block or wood straight, or something like that. Smile
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 14:05

The picture could be interpreted to mean what you or I said.

I just thought it was a pretty picture.

Should do an IQ vs type of Toyota driven. Also would be good $$ earned vs car. And marital status vs car. Age vs car. Amount of sex per week vs car. $$ spent monthly on car vs car.

We should do a Toymods census. Find a good online IQ test, do the test, list other details and tabulate results.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 14:15

Yeah I did the IQ test when I applied to join the RAAF. Talk about a psycho couple of days. Shocked

My girfriend's brother got through all the tests, in his final interview he was told to "Take a seat". He picked it up and asked where she wanted him to put it. He was dismissed and now works at AutoPro. End of his career.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 14:20

I just thought it was a pretty picture.

LOL!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL!!!!!!

That's one of the funniest things I have heard all day. Very Happy LOL

Nice one mate.

When I turned up for the tests I didnt realise it but we were supposed to go straight in past reception and start. However, no one was at reception, so when I finally found someone (some RAAF chick) it was 7.35 not 7.30. She told me to go home. You just gotta suck up to em. Smile I did my sucking up routine, and got in. Very Happy
MIKE_JZA70_TYPE_R
Regular

November 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pete,

Any news on those wheel caps man?????? Cale why the RAAF man..... more fun to be had in the Army as a Grunt.

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didn't make it to Croydon last weekend, probably won't this weekend either.

Have asked Kristian to find out if we can get them from Japan.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh. SO you think. I would much prefer to be flying than keeping my feet on the ground. Seriously, it has always been my dream to fly, and that was a good option.
MIKE_JZA70_TYPE_R
Regular

November 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man,

If we were meant to fly, we would have wings.... I loving flying, would be unreal to take control of an aircraft, but that shit aint funny when some mo-foa has a shoulder mounted surface to air missle locked on your date...... I will have a two way firing range anyday!!!!!

MIKE_JZA70_TYPE_R
Regular

November 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry,

Love flying. Not loving!!!!!! What was i thinking.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL.

Yeah good point man. But how often do we go to war? Like never!

But you do have a point. I guess part of the reason I decided not to go through with it. Now I am just going to get my commercial license. Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 14:40

LOL.

Yeah good point man. But how often do we go to war? Like never!

But you do have a point. I guess part of the reason I decided not to go through with it. Now I am just going to get my commercial license. Smile

I kinda thought we were at war at the moment with "terrorism" Confused , some of the troops that went to Iraq are coming home now, but wasn't it announced last week that the squadren of FA-18's that is already there was going to be stationed there for another 6 months? Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Wed, 19 November 2003 05:29]

MIKE_JZA70_TYPE_R
Regular

November 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,

as far as i am aware there are no F/A 18's left in country, i beleive that there are a handful of MP's a call sign from Bravo company 2RAR and an element from 2 Cav regiment with about 25 air traffic controllers....
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, I guess I'm designated to make a post on this.

First of all, IQ does not equal intelligence. IQ tests attempt to measure intelligence, but invariably fail to draw upon all facets of what makes a person smart (for example, an autistic child who has an IQ of 150, but is massively deficient in many areas; and also people such as street-side vendors, who typically score 100 or below, but in terms of ability in simple mathematics (giving change for a purchase) are more talented than most people in the world).

Next, the most recognised IQ test (the WAIS), is only able to be administered individually, and takes a LONG time (more than the attention span of your average person to watch a crappy TV show trying to get ratings). The other two highly recognised tests for intelligence are the SAT and the GRE (basically a harder version of the SAT), and these can be administered to groups, but once again the medium of television is a VERY shitty way to present the sort of material that is typically required in an IQ test, and there is buggerall control on the environment.
**for example, if you by chance ate a pack of jelly babies before the IQ test show, then you could expect to score up to 5 points more than if you hadn't!!**

Getting past that - Initially, IQ tests were designed to have a mean score of 100, and a standard deviation of 15. I dont know anything about last night's test(someone said SD of 10, and I'll assume that's correect. Stupid, but correct), but in actual fact average IQ has iincreased from the original 100, to what is now close to 110.

I'd also like to add that people who spent the day at work and were tired at the end of the day would score worse than lazy bums who enjoyed a relaxing day reading the paper. On various "popular" (read: not psychological) and also on valid intelligence tests, I have scored anywhere from 123 to 168.

Finally, remember last night was a good excuse for ratings. Have some fun with the numbers, but dont go gloating just because you got 120 - the test may just be tapping your strengths. Equally, if you did shithouse your abilities may lay elsewhere.

hope that made sense - am pretty exhausted, just tried to make something coherent for people to read Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 19 November 2003 08:04]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's the P3 Orions that are over there, not the jet jockeys.

Used to be in the RAAF myself for 11 1/2 years Very Happy They asked me at my psych board why I didn't apply to go in the Army or the Navy. Simple reply was, " I hate green and I don't want to go to sea for 6 months straight". You shoulda seen the psych do some furious writing then. Mind you still got in though. Had a great time and enjoyed working on the planes.

We (us ground crew - initially was an Airframe fitter then an Engineer) used to have a term for the pilots - GSD's - Green Suited Dicks. Thought their shit didn't stink !!!!

Ooroo
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I was wrong...as Draven said, it's definitely an SD of 15. All the other numbers I mentioned are right.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

SIMDOG, are you saying you wouldn't nail Catriona should the oppertunity present itself???!!!!

She's a skanky ho... BUT... I am single and she has a set of tits so, no, I prolly wouldn't pass. Very Happy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 12:18

i reckon they are a real treat for the ultra competitive types out there (me included), esp when the test administrator says at the beginning of any given paper "now dont rush, and keep in mind no-one has ever completed the whole paper in the given time"...

*and the gauntlet was thrown...*

i'm like that too Smile

sat the psych and entry tests for officer entry into the ADF
a couple of my mates had done this before me and had not finished...friend 1 and friend 2 (happy?)it got too hard etc etc

i got an OP 17, they got 8 and 12 respectivley
anyways i finished everything thrown at me, and passed rather convincingly, did not too shabby on the IQ type crap. Too bad my eyesight let me down(forgot to wear contacts to one of the interviews, they figured that i must of circumvented the eye exam by wearing them and made me take off my glasses and do it again Razz )

[Updated on: Wed, 19 November 2003 23:03]

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Wed, 19 November 2003 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 20 November 2003 09:36

i got an OP 17, they got 8 and 12 respectivley

How can it be "respectively" if you didn't say their names? or give them to us in order? Razz Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Thu, 20 November 2003 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've always wante d acompany to give me one of the personality assessment psych exams Smile

because I know how they all work, what questions load onto what factors, and which ones are the lie detection questions, I could fool them into thinking I'm a geek who never leaves the library or an extreme sports adrenaline junkie
MIKE_JZA70_TYPE_R
Regular

November 2003
Re: IQ test Thu, 20 November 2003 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Your one crazy Mutha - Fucker Mac"
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: IQ test Thu, 20 November 2003 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, a little off the topic, meow... HKS Pete, you have a kick arse taste in movies, meow. Super Troopers is freakin' hillarious, meow. Laughing
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: IQ test Thu, 20 November 2003 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok after reading all that we can agree that every test is different and its all good to say what you got in another test but the question is WHAT DID YOU GET IN THE ONE ON TUESDAY NIGHT? so far i think im the only one who answered that, maybe im the only one who did it on these forums but i dont think so! fess up who gives a shit what you got!
again, i got 116 while my gf got 123.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IQ test Thu, 20 November 2003 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I actually didnt do it. Was "helping" my girlfriend. Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Thu, 20 November 2003 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are the Q's online anywhere?
I'll have a crack at it

edit: I'm much like in in the respect that someone saying "you cant get them all right" is like a red rag to a bull.
And as my friends found out, saying "If you jumped off the roof of that building you'd break your ankles and legs" is a good way of getting me to do it (with no broken bones I might add)

[Updated on: Thu, 20 November 2003 05:31]

nup_4ac
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: IQ test Thu, 20 November 2003 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys were talking about the channel 10 test right??

im amazed so many of your scored so high.... hmmm..

i dont think i will be part of the next toymods weekend 'getaway'......
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Thu, 20 November 2003 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as I already said, the results of that test should be taken with a grain of salt (or better yet, one of those 20kg industrial sized bags).
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Thu, 20 November 2003 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 20 November 2003 12:47

Sorry, a little off the topic, meow... HKS Pete, you have a kick arse taste in movies, meow. Super Troopers is freakin' hillarious, meow. Laughing

Meow how did you know I liked Super troopers?

I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, "Shenanigans."

On the IQ test I got 55/66 which is an "IQ" of 122 (or 121?). My dad got the same IQ with 5 less.

On the first 75% of the questions I got 2 wrong (stupid big words). At the end was where my concentration was going so I made more mistakes.

Draven, the test online will be different as it won't be timed and won't have Eddie putting you off.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: IQ test Fri, 21 November 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but the net has more porn than eddies tv shows...
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IQ test Fri, 21 November 2003 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I heard somewhere that 95% of movies made in america are porn.

nup_4ac
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: IQ test Fri, 21 November 2003 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn joke was a fizzler,

the iq test was on channel nine, the 'q' test was on channel 10 oh well back to the old drawing board.....
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: IQ test Fri, 21 November 2003 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i watch bugger all TV...
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: IQ test Fri, 21 November 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nup_4ac, i got it Very Happy
and you did get put off alot in the test, cause you would read the Q but eddie would read it aloud at the same time which always fucked me up. and i was distraced cause the theme music sounded like 'the bird dance' and every time i heard it i laughed and got told off by the missus for distracting her Smile
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: IQ test Fri, 21 November 2003 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=gianttomato wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 13:23]

It is possible that a genius who grows up in a family that is abusive and destructive may never reach the full potential and consequently not gain access to a well paid job.

You're writing my bio aren't you?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: IQ test Sat, 22 November 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did it, me got 48.

Surprised
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IQ test Sat, 22 November 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
40-50 : moderate retardation
may achieve self-maintenance in unskilled or semi-skilled work under sheltered conditions; needs supervision and guidance when under mild social or economic stress.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Matrix:Revolutions opinions (caution: may include spoilers)
Next Topic:how to crap at work
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 20:25:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079720020294189 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.