Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Urgent Help Needed - 1JZ Haltech E6X - No Spark

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
icon9.gif  Urgent Help Needed - 1JZ Haltech E6X - No Spark Mon, 24 November 2003 11:41
Guys I cant get a spark out of my coils. Ive gone over the wiring heaps of times, nothing wrong there. While cranking im getting a steady RPM signal on the Engine data screen (120 RPM). Im running the standard 1JZ ignition module all wired up to the diagram supplied to me by Haltech. Ive set up my ignition page as per Haltech advice as constant charge (dumb), and int. reluctor, multitooth etc. etc.

If i disconnect the module and put a multimeter set on voltage across my IGN1 and ground im getting fluctuating voltages. If I then reconnect the module and disconnect the plug from the coil, and measure across the two coil plug wires im getting fluctuating voltage there too, but of a different magnitude.

I know this is hard to diagnose, but can anyone see any possible errors, or even better post up their Igntion settings so I can compare it with mine, if you run a Haltech, or suggest an elimination process I can go through to determine the problem. I finally realised today scratching your head while staring at your engine will not get it to turn over Sad. And no I dont have access to an oscilliscope at the moment.

Thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2T rebuild?
Next Topic:where to find 1971 ta22 fuel cap
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 14:56:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050840377807617 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.