Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 09:40 Go to next message
Hey all

gonna sell the supra

i bought it...drove it home and THATS IT...so i dont know too much about the car ...bought it ages ago too so i forget what he said about the car

bought it off a workmates workmate....(he's other job)

anyway i know this much:

Supra MA63, 1982

Eng: M-TEU (2 litre, Inline 6, Turbo)

the guy said he rebuilt the turbo just b4 he sold it to me....stock garret turbo apparently says JAZE

he had something done to the head i think i cant remember what exactly

interior is in pretty good condition....its all black interior

power windows

sunroof

Alarm with imobiliser and touch keypad

the car is red....with blotches of grey where the rust has been whelded and sprayed with primer.....i assume its primer....
i think i have a can of red spray paint to go over it actually

when i drove it home it was running pretty average ...however that was probably due to the fact that it had been sitting there for months without being started....so i dont know how well its running

182 000 km's

car would be good for sleeper project or for parts in my opinion

umm...thats it for now ...ill try and think of more

bought it for cheap selling for cheap

$500 ono

Ta
Mani

[Updated on: Wed, 26 November 2003 08:41]

Send a private message to this user    
marc00013390
Regular

November 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
likewise and ditto
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm... im interested

got any pics, any more info? km's, does it have spoilers/flares/wheels, (i dont know shit about the ma63) roughly how fast is the m-teu?

thanks Surprised
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would like pictures of the engine please.

can u send them to rsturzen@rcg.com.au
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil Foetus i dont have a digi camera so i will have to borrow one so pics may be a while sorry...and that goes for everyone ....i either gotta borrow one or use my normal camera and scan the pics

km's....in the pitch black just then i THINK i saw 182000 or soemthing....ill double check that tomorow

no spoiler, no huge flares like the other supras, and just standard rims....ill get the rim dimenstion tomororw

the M-TEU spits out 145 HP according to this website
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/9975/dataBy Subject/GasolineEngines.html

which wont be that special in a car that weighes around 1300 kg

like i said....suitable for sleeper conversion job or parts.....or cheap runaround....but a turbo runaround car isnt the most practical

Rob as i said id have to sort out a camera sorry mate

ill get more details about the car tomorow as i only had a quick look as it was just getting dark....wasnt expecting such a quick response

Ta
Mani
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm thanks mani

basically im looking for a good-bodied ma61 to put a 1 or 2jz in a few years down the track, when ive got the knowledge/space to do it myself.

so im thinking, if this car is nice, i can get a nice respray, flares, spoiler, cooler and boost controller, have some fun as i research....

its something for me to think about though, is it roadworthy? what kinda things can be done to the m-teu? has got digital dash, lsd, what gearbox is in it?

[Updated on: Tue, 25 November 2003 11:50]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mani - I'll come by tonight and buy it, or tomorrow

have $500 in my wallet, and unless it's absolutely shit (which from the description it's not) I'll most definitly buy it, as soon as you're available.
marc00013390
Regular

November 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im got first dibs, and i can pickup
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will swap you the black interior for a burgandy + cash if ya want Smile
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bloody hell draven
wish i could for no reason have $500 in my wallet Razz

*dreams of the day when i'll get a "decent" pay packet*

whoever gets it i want picks
i've only ever seen m-teu gear on a 5m-e so i want to see what the actual engine looks like Razz
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow ok

sorry marc JAZE actually Pmed me first
so it goes

JAZE
marc
Draven

thats in order of serious buyers PM'ing me pretty much threatening to cut my throat if i dont sell it to them Razz

and to be honest JAZE seems pretty keen so it looks like "99% sold" as he said sorry fellas...hes seeing it tomorow

Ta
Mani

[Updated on: Tue, 25 November 2003 12:07]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike - I'll have your babies for that black interior

editL: not a bad response for 3 hours of selling time hey? Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 25 November 2003 12:07]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck me, everyone wants a piece of this.

good luck to y'all

Surprised
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why are you selling it so cheap? Confused

i would come and look at it if i was over east
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah alot of response.....i assume because of the price tag....i hope u guys arent expecting an immaculate body cause it aint

Jackel im selling cheap because i bought it cheap

i bought it for $600

i would have advertised it for $600 but i didnt think it would sell so well from previous experiences trying to sell things on this forum

Ta
Mani
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 25 November 2003 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys i dont care who buys this car, but whoever does can they PLEASE get me pictures of the engine before you take it out and chuck it into sydney harbour. Razz

there are absolutely NO pictures of a M-TEU on the net and i would like some for a tech article ive written.

thanks
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Wed, 26 November 2003 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK Mike (JAZE) has some pics of the engine and all round the car actually.....so thanx to him i have pics now

Marc was next on the list so ill let u guys know if he takes it

Ta
Mani
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Wed, 26 November 2003 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are the pics guys, some nice ones of the engine for you rob Smile But no more because the camera died.

Geocities doesnt like external links so copy and paste into a new window!!

http://www.geocities.com/ifli4u/ma631.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ifli4u/ma632.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ifli4u/ma633.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ifli4u/ma634.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ifli4u/ma635.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ifli4u/ma636.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ifli4u/ma637.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ifli4u/ma638.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/ifli4u/ma639.jpg

Cool
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Wed, 26 November 2003 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx for the pics mate
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Wed, 26 November 2003 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys, your all champs! thanks for the pics these are great. Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Wed, 26 November 2003 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if no-one buys it, im still interested Smile
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Wed, 26 November 2003 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ditto, VERY interested.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Thu, 27 November 2003 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it is in line for being stripped, i want parts!!!!!!!

please if anyone knows who buys this, and theyre stripping it, please let me know!

cheers
ed
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Thu, 27 November 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
at that price i'm a bit keen to use the chassis to rebuild my old one, would love to see her on the road again, i guess i'm about 80th on the list but let me know if it gets down to me! Very Happy

dang see this is what happens when u go away on holidays to tassy. i swear that place is like a time warp or some thing. i'm still tryna catch up with every thing! Evil or Very Mad btw i saw some nice ma60's there, any belong to any one on here??
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Thu, 27 November 2003 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys marc was next on the list and he was dieing for this car willing to wire me money straight away....however last night i told him its his turn now as JAZE didnt want it and it seems as though he's not that interested anymore....so if i dont have a message from him by tomorow ill go onto the next person

which is Draven (greg)

anyway this is the list so far

- Draven
- Evil foetus
- Tahai
- ed_ma61
- ReQuiem

i thikn that should be right ....anyone disagrees let me know

anyone can see it anytime they want they dont have to wait for their turn however in regards to buying it i spose its the fair thing to do to wait your turn ?

im assuming thats the way it works

Ta
Mani
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Thu, 27 November 2003 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, but take me off the list

as much as i'd love to get it as a project, the parents wont let me Mad Mad Mad Mad

i could have seen that car w/ metallic grey paintjob, flares, spoiler, mags blah blah....

but im going to have to bow out.

thanks for the consideration mani Surprised Surprised
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Thu, 27 November 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YAY, that means im after Draven.
Its Takai though.
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Fri, 28 November 2003 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus - I don't like your chances of putting flares on the car, well not easily anyway unless you found some for a RA60 celica in which case i'd steal them off you.

[Updated on: Fri, 28 November 2003 00:19]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Fri, 28 November 2003 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven... wanna go halves in it??

cheers
ed
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Fri, 28 November 2003 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Fri, 28 November 2003 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maxdamage75 wrote on Fri, 28 November 2003 11:19

Evil_Foetus - I don't like your chances of putting flares on the car, well not easily anyway unless you found some for a RA60 celica in which case i'd steal them off you.

hmm how come? isnt it the ma62 body in which the flares go on no worries?

free bump too

Surprised
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Fri, 28 November 2003 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noooo. I am late to the party as I woundn't mind getting it as a run around car as my MA61 gets too many scratches around work Mad . Good luck with the sale, and I'll consider getting her if no one wants her...

Cheers.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Fri, 28 November 2003 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231: dont despair as it wouldnt suite a runaround car as its not registered and its turbo so its not exactly a practical runaround

ed_ma61 and Draven u both have PM's

Ta
Mani
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Fri, 28 November 2003 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bad new takai - I'm getting it Smile
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Sat, 29 November 2003 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u want the chassis an turbo parts? Rolling Eyes
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Sat, 29 November 2003 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Fri, 28 November 2003 14:04

free bump too

Surprised

the supras with flares actually have flared out guards to fit the flares on. this is the same with GTS celicas in America with the flares. Anyway this supra doesn't have flares nor did it come with flares as the guards are basically the same as yours and mine. here's a picture of a GTS celica which has been stripped back and you can see how different the guards are.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/celica/celica.jpg
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Sat, 29 November 2003 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
requiem - I think we already have a buer for complete engine/loom/ecu - but if you want the chassis, I dont think we have a taker yet
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Sat, 29 November 2003 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM me bout it Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Sun, 30 November 2003 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maxdamage75 wrote on Sat, 29 November 2003 19:47

Evil_Foetus wrote on Fri, 28 November 2003 14:04

free bump too

Surprised

the supras with flares actually have flared out guards to fit the flares on. this is the same with GTS celicas in America with the flares. Anyway this supra doesn't have flares nor did it come with flares as the guards are basically the same as yours and mine. here's a picture of a GTS celica which has been stripped back and you can see how different the guards are.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/celica/celica.jpg

ahhhhhhhh i see, thanks maxdamage

Surprised
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Expressions of Interest: MA63 Supra Tue, 02 December 2003 02:48 Go to previous message
SOLD!

pm me if you're interested in parts
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:++ Corolla II for Sale
Next Topic:FSP autocross '82 celica GT RA64 for sale, Oregon
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 29 19:59:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.15219688415527 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.