Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Places to meet-Celica Cruise Wed, 31 July 2002 11:05 Go to next message
ok first on the agenda is i think this cruise is going to be a Celica/Toyota Cruise seeing as though there is a fair few people who are keen to go but don't have access to a celica so their only option is some other type of toyota, and lets be seriouse the whole reason they want to come is so they get to see all these Celica's in all there glorry and should we refuse them of that honor?
so yeah i feel all toyota's are welcome but the Celica is the car of the day and its the celica's day so all other toyotas respect and give way to the Celica's at all times Razz

but the big question i ask is where do we meet? as i have looked into and thought about the Macca's at Dural and it seems to be lacking parking. and i feel it will be hard for all of us to find a park there. So where would you guys like to meet? as it really doesn't matter as we will be driving the same roads anyway, possible suggestions are the Macca's at Thornliegh as it has plenty of Parking spots for all of us, or perhaps the boat ramp at Berowra waters as that also has plenty of parking, anyway where would you guys all like to meet, somewhere that will have no problem fitting all of us in.
  Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Places to meet-Celica Cruise Wed, 31 July 2002 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where is the cruise going to??? Seeing as u live at Berowra, what about the old Berowra toll gates at the F3 enterance???
There's plenty of parking and the early birds can have a bit of fun... It's basically gravel and concrete...
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Places to meet-Celica Cruise Wed, 31 July 2002 11:45 Go to previous message
we are heading out to wisemans, but if everyone wants to meet there then thats cool just means we will be starting and finishing at the same point but need to wait and hear what everyone else thinks it may be a bit to far for some people to travel and plus, there's usualy heaps of trucks parked there on the weekends but you never know we might be lucky and no one be there. hehehe
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Details updated: Anyone up for a drive this Saturday night? (27th)
Next Topic:BEST CAR MEET IN SYDNEY!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 13:24:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043439865112305 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.