Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Wed, 26 November 2003 20:04 Go to next message
Allright, it really has to go, i need to sell it asap..

$2990, no reg/rwc or cdp/alarm.

Someone/anyone? its a good car for the money, call me on 0401 670 957 if interested!

Make: Toyota
Model: Supra MK2
Colour: Silver Blue Metallic
KMs: 200,000
Engine: 2.8L EFI 6 Cyl
Gearbox: Auto 4 Speed with overdrive

Factory Flares/spoilers, Power Windows, Power Steering, power mirrors, Limited Slip Diff, Alarm, Immobolizer, Remote central locking, Automatic climate control, AirCon, CD Player, Aftermarket speakers, Re-trimmed dashboard, excellent interior, New exhaust, Just serviced, New water pump, Factory Alloys. $3800 no reg/rwc, $4800 rwc/12months rego.

Additional Notes:

Cars in decent condition, has a scrape on the drivers side, needs a bit of attention but would suit a tuff project car - body wouldnt take much effort to restore to immac. interior is already pretty much perfect. Either suitable as a runaround daily driver or a good basis for a project car (anyone say 7MGTE? Wink hehe). Email me for full report or to come see it. I really need to sell asap so happy to negotiate a deal.. Would prefer to sell as is, but rwc/reg would be easy to obtain.

Am open to offers on the car..

http://www.firesport.com/cars/supra/supra1.jpg

http://www.firesport.com/cars/supra/supra2.jpg

http://www.firesport.com/cars/supra/suprain1.jpg

http://www.firesport.com/cars/supra/suprain2.jpg

http://www.firesport.com/cars/supra/suprain3.jpg

http://www.firesport.com/cars/supra/suprain4.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 08 December 2003 07:54]

Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Thu, 27 November 2003 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very tidy
If I didn't already have a project car, I would now

Good Luck with the sale
Moose
Newcomer

June 2003
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Thu, 27 November 2003 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quite interested.

Where abouts in Melbourne are you situated?

Cheers.
Moose.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Thu, 27 November 2003 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eastern suburbs, doncasterish area.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Thu, 27 November 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car. If my parents allowed me to get another Supra, I would be there with two shake of a dogs tail...

Good luck with the sale (free bump Cool )
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Fri, 28 November 2003 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, im on the lookout for a lovely ma61....and am in melb. area....

but im looking for a manual....

sorry man, good luck with the sale, ill recommend it to anyone i know who's looking for one

Surprised

eidt: does it have a roof spoiler??

[Updated on: Fri, 28 November 2003 03:14]

TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Fri, 28 November 2003 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some rather lovely character decided he deserved the spoiler more than i, and ganked it.. hehe

Remember i _am_ negotiable on the price and i really want to sell this thing asap so someone wave $ at me? anyone? LOL

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Fri, 28 November 2003 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any pics of the scrape??

what would it need for a roadworthy?

how hard would it be to fit a spoiler?

i will talk to parents Surprised

[Updated on: Fri, 28 November 2003 04:13]

TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Fri, 28 November 2003 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spoiler holes are still there but been touched up with paint to stop them rusting.

the scrape i have no pics, but its just where that side scoopy thing on the celica XT/supra MA60s have the plastic vent on the rear quarter panel.

It is only deep enough to have knocked the plastic vent off, and scrape through some of the paint. it starts at the end of the flare kit and ends where the vent would be (around 12 inches long, about 6 inches high). Some surface rust is left in small spots around the scrape.

The cars not 100% perfect, but then again what 20 year old car doesnt have a bit of battle damage here and there.

The body is mostly straight but as i said, could do with a bit of attention here and there, and a good cut and polish, suit perfectly for a runabout or a basis for a reasonably clean project car.

For rwc it would probably need the car to have a good wash, its already got new tyres, new brakes, engine was just serviced, just replaced the belts and water pump. the battery terminals need to be tightened up, the battery clam is a bit loose cos the battery is the wrong size (a bit of wood chiocking it up would fix that), needs water int he washer bottle.. lol. theres really very little to be done. Its got a brand new exhaust system on it (just a factory replacement with cat), everything electrical works, cept the steering wheel ive put on it doesnt have a horn button. I have the factory wheel in the shed, as the sparco is mine Wink

so i dont see rwc being an issue. and i can get one and get it regd but id prefer a quick sale.

TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Fri, 28 November 2003 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh i forgot to mention it also has cruise control
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Sat, 29 November 2003 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you got any pics on the back of the car? My brother would like to see it as he may be interested...

Cheers.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Sun, 30 November 2003 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm i havent got any pics of the rear, theres no damage besides the touch up around the holes where the spoiler used to be.

I can get some pics of the damage and any other rust dots etc about the car, but things are pretty straight. Im happy to meet up with anyone serious in considering the car (ie i dont wnt to waste time) but i am wanting to sell pretty urgently as I need to get a heap of bills paid.

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Sun, 30 November 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Swap a manual into the auto car and utilise the 4.1 diff Smile
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Sun, 30 November 2003 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha,

btw, i can vouch for the fact the LSD does indeed still function as a LSD Wink

but no, im not interested in yet another projecty car. so, someone buy it off me lol..

TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Wed, 03 December 2003 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am open to offers on this car. I need to sell it.

it goes into tomorrows melbourne trading post, and would like a quick sale preferably to a toyota fan, and am more willing to negotiate with you guys..

If anyone wants to make an offer let me know.. I AM negotiable..

for example if you didnt want the LSD or the CD player or the alarm I would drop to $3200.

anyone?

TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Fri, 05 December 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, best deal i can make at the moment is $3200, without the cdp and alarm..... (buyer can keep the lsd)

that is, if u want to gimme $3200 u can take the stupid car Wink

cant u tell i really need to sell this thing? Wink

[Updated on: Fri, 05 December 2003 02:29]

TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) Mon, 08 December 2003 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now $2990,

at that price u could resell it at a profit if u really wanted. i just need to sell urgently.

FreaK
Regular

September 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Wed, 10 December 2003 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and here I am ... waaaaaay over in wintery Canada, looking for a nice MkII....

damn.
Good luck! Nice car.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Wed, 10 December 2003 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hpoing to get rid of it (someone coming) tonight.

Possibly, Last chance for anyone to make a bid on the car.

With any luck it will be gone tonight.

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Wed, 10 December 2003 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in a trade 4 a 4age ae86 mark ?
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Thu, 11 December 2003 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still have the car....

mmm offers from anyone?

liek i said, dont get me wrong theres nuthin wrong with the car that should make you shy away from a sub $3k supra, i really should be selling it for more, but i just need the cash asap..

grr! someone buy the damn car!!

LOL
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Thu, 11 December 2003 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, just found the ad! I've just finished night shift for 5days, and now the guy I'm speaking on behalf of has just started a 3day shift then 2 night shift rotation. So he wouldn't be able to look at the car untill his changer over day (finishes work 7pm sunday, then starts a night shift at 7pm monday)

I will speak to him tonight about the car and send him to the website to see if he is interested.
I want him to buy it Very Happy....another celica/supra on in the gang.
So if you could do anything to get the roadworthy sorted (just prices) it would help. If I had the cash, I'd buy the car myself! (subject to inspection).
Btw we live in the frankston area, so can come up to doncaster to have a look at the car. i might even come up on monday/tues on his behalf.
I will be in touch.
Cheers, Jacob.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Fri, 12 December 2003 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

interested in a trade 4 a 4age ae86 mark ?

hmm, i would be but chekced with bank of mark, and it disagrees with the prospect of not getting cash Sad

Quote:

So he wouldn't be able to look at the car untill his changer over day (finishes work 7pm sunday, then starts a night shift at 7pm monday)

well i am happy to meet him at any hour, im usually up til like 6am most days anyways.

Quote:

So if you could do anything to get the roadworthy sorted (just prices) it would help.

$100, plus new power steering fluid and transmission fluid.

Quote:

i might even come up on monday/tues on his behalf.

need to ell asap, im sick of sittin on my arse cos all my moneys stuck in these silly cars Wink

plus my soarers getting neglected in the workshop waiting for fundage.
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Wed, 17 December 2003 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone want to make a reasonable offer on the car?

i cant seem to give the damn thing away!

Laurie D
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Wed, 17 December 2003 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might take a look at it at $2000. PM me if you are interested.

Laurie D
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Thu, 18 December 2003 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would prefer a tad more but ill keep u in mind..

that the best offer?

hey that soarer in your avatar, is that yours? ive seen that racing...
Laurie D
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS: MA61 Supra Cheap (with pics) - NEW PRICE $2990!! Thu, 18 December 2003 05:57 Go to previous message
.....yep.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Rally Car Wanted
Next Topic:1g ra23
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:27:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052809715270996 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.