Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Aliencorolla
Occasional Poster

October 2003
TT142 Corona GT-TR Thu, 20 November 2003 13:08 Go to next message
http://alienairbrushing.dysfunction.ws/albums/albu m01/Corona_GT_TR.sized.jpg

Ok this is my Corona, It is curnently a rolling shell and has had cancer really bad so it is not on the road. It did suport a 1G-GTE with a T4 hybrid, water to air cooler mounted on top of the engine, supra 5 speed, and a few other bits and peices. Power was 170rwk. The paint was PPG harliquin, this got striped off by a sandblaster and now it is a nice grey metal finish. I have got big plans for this car but I dont have the money to do the work. It is for sale as a rolling shell, i have every thing for it but it will not be sold with the engine. Every thing else will be there. Would be good for a Toyota colector as i dont know of any others of these in australia. If any one knows of a good body for one of these please let me know as I would do anything to get my hands on it. I love this car but I have run out of money to get it back to its former glory. Any one that is willing to put in the time and money is welcome to see more pics.
  Send a private message to this user    
clancey
Regular

July 2002
Re: TT142 Corona GT-TR Thu, 20 November 2003 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fck me that's awesome, i was wondering if there were any of those over here. Pity you're not in brisbane, what sort of money are you looking at?
Aliencorolla
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: TT142 Corona GT-TR Wed, 26 November 2003 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well Its not worth much as it is a rolling shell, i really dont want to get rid of it as I have put heaps of time and money into it. I will only sell it to some one who has the cash to bring it back to its former glory. Have you seen one befor? or only in pics. I am starting a new job in April next year so I might be able to wait till then I will have more money then. Just have to pay for what is done to it now. It is a lot like a MA61 Supra in side and handel beter as it is lighter and it brakes like nothing I have driven, but thats probably the Koni shocks.
If you make me an offer I will let you know if its worh it or not, i dont want to be riped and i dont want to rip any one off either.
clancey
Regular

July 2002
Re: TT142 Corona GT-TR Wed, 26 November 2003 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've only seen them in pics, i've heard that rust is a major problem with these models. I was just curious what sort of money i would be expecting to pay for one as i think they are pretty cool Smile Melbourne is a bit far away though Sad
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: TT142 Corona GT-TR Thu, 27 November 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car has taken the trip to dubbo in the past right??

i was at a mates place and have seen photos of this car i think... looks very clean either way!!!

its a shame that it has the rust problem.. i hope it gets back to its former glory at some stage! Smile

cheers chris
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TT142 Corona GT-TR Thu, 27 November 2003 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have a PM
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TT142 Corona GT-TR Sat, 13 December 2003 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've really never liked the shape of those, but something about that looks cool Smile
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: TT142 Corona GT-TR Sat, 13 December 2003 15:35 Go to previous message
where do they suffer from cancer in general ?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:nothing oops
Next Topic:Pic's of FRR-33Q'S Ta22
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 09:03:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00394606590271 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.