Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » am i a bad person?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

am i a bad person? Thu, 27 November 2003 14:41 Go to next message

yes or no[ 32 vote(s) ]
1.yes 29 / 91%
2.no 3 / 9%

*deleted because i didnt create this thread....damn friends!*

[Updated on: Thu, 27 November 2003 21:00]

Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: am i a bad person? Thu, 27 November 2003 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YES YOU ARE!!! Just don't ask everyone if they've also done something like this?!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: am i a bad person? Thu, 27 November 2003 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best not to say if you've done and lived to tell the tale matey.

sorry but, i had to vote yes. Surprised
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon13.gif  Re: am i a bad person? Thu, 27 November 2003 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am suprised there is a check box for "NO"

fully stupid thing to do... u could have wrecked your toyota...

Shocked
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: am i a bad person? Thu, 27 November 2003 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm voting yes too

my brother just drove to maccas, 5 minutes, he was "feeling fine" right up until a tree pushed the engine back into the firewall, and the steering wheel pushed part of his face backwards

drink driving is once of the few road rules that I think should never be broken
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: am i a bad person? Thu, 27 November 2003 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa!
just checking out some crap before work and i stumble across this....strange since i havnt been on the net since wednesday

anyways
thankfully i can say it wasnt me who started this thread\drove home last night
not quite sure who started this one...but i vote yes too Razz

spose this is what i get for logging on at other peoples places to check threads etc Razz

I'd love to know how many other posts my mate made on my behalf

last night\early this morning i got dropped home, and went straight to bed to try sleep

but i totally agree, drink driving is probably one of the only road rules i think should never be broken(not to say i havnt in the past...but i was young and stupid, still young but not so stupid anymore)
but i've "felt" fine, and not been able to walk very well...so yeah
anyways, time to find out who was driving last night that shulndt of been, and give em an ear bashing!
i'm gonna have to kick

[Updated on: Thu, 27 November 2003 21:01]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: am i a bad person? Thu, 27 November 2003 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OH. I still voted yes. Very Happy Very Happy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon3.gif  Re: am i a bad person? Thu, 27 November 2003 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to go against the flow and prolly get flamed for this.

If you think you can drive and drive way within your abilities, it's OK. Granted when under the influence of alcohol, you're a worse judge of your abilities, but that's why I say "way within"... There are far, far worse things that you could do but don't have the same level of public scrutiny as drink driving.

The most dangerous conditions I've driven in involve lack of sleep, not alcohol, but there's now law against that. No social stigma.

Same with dickheads in Commodores with their mates egging them on. The things they do are way more dangerous.

Drink driving is bad but I think the attention that it gets is often a bit misguided, prolly 'coz it's easy to quantify using a blood alcohol reading.

Like everything when you get behind the wheel of a car, it's all about common sense. I've had times when I've drunk 8 glasses of cognac and driven home and yet there are other times when I've had a couple of glasses of wine and I've gotten others to drive me home.

It's all about common sense and driving within your limits.

[Obligatory disclaimer: These are my views, not those of the Toymods Car Club]
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: am i a bad person? Thu, 27 November 2003 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I would have to agree with that actually. I can have drunk enough to put me over the limit but be totally and easily sober enoughto drive with no problems whatsoever. Having said this, the law is there to stop people who cannot do that killing others, so I am happy to abide by them.

By the same token when I am driving, I can do things that other people might kill someone trying to do, and I cannot do things that some people can do easily. Everything to do with driving is relative. But the laws are there for the lowest common denominator and as frustrating as that can be at times, that is the safest way.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: am i a bad person? Fri, 28 November 2003 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What was the story that accompanied the poll? Why was it deleted? I wanna know. Confused
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: am i a bad person? Fri, 28 November 2003 00:46 Go to previous message
One of Cyber's "mates" signed in and posted a whole heap of things in his account. Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New Audio\Music discussion forum
Next Topic:How to waste a day: Part Two
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:35:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058729648590088 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.