Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 03 November 2003 03:51 Go to next message
HI again every body... i though this day would be a good thing to get every-one along to meet each other in the bris area...

You can come and just meet other Toyota Fanatics if you don't wanna race.. Whatever..

I think Go-carting and a bbq will do... If ya's don't wanna come thats fine... i will just go with friends. meh..

Start Posting interest and i will set a date... THANKS

P.S IT WILL BE AT KINGSTON AND I WILL ORGANISE IT UNDER MY COMPANY NAME SO WE ALL START ON ADVANCED CARTS...

[Updated on: Mon, 03 November 2003 05:40]

Send a private message to this user    
glen3190008702
Regular

October 2002
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 03 November 2003 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested
where and when ?
and can i bring some non toyota freinds

glen
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 03 November 2003 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might be interested depending on the date
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 03 November 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i too share interest...depending on date

where abouts...archerfield/kingston???
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 03 November 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by date i meant day.. my days off from work are shitty.. mon and wed
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 03 November 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was about $55 last time we went as a corporate group in a group of 10. 3 races, 1 qualify 1 warmup.
Levindrifta might be fast but im the one to look out for Evil or Very Mad
LD knows what i mean Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 03 November 2003 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats that time wise?
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 03 November 2003 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It will be a weekend unfortunatly Jag... Soz... I will give plenty of warning as to allow weekend workers to get a couple o hours off if they want.... other wize, i;m sorry..

As in the first post it will be at kingston and will cost about $55 i think...

As for Silvercil40... he's more to watch out from behind... as in running up your arse in his cart.... he ruind 2 or 3 carts when we went last went... pretty mad...

[Updated on: Mon, 03 November 2003 10:00]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 03 November 2003 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can always try get some time off
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 03 November 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well at least someone was driving hard bee-arch!!!!
Twisted Evil
and it was only one cart, one tyre wall and one thumb Razz
if you werent busy drifting the straghts(? Cool ) on the rolling start you could have learnt a few things
TRD-75
Regular

July 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Tue, 04 November 2003 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in Very Happy havent been for ages can we make it after the 19th of nov cause i got stinkin' exams Mad
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Tue, 04 November 2003 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill see what i can do after a date is set
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Wed, 05 November 2003 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Again....

How does Saturday the 29th sound to every-one...

Probly bout mid morning....

Pls Post O.k's or Not Avails so i can get approx numbers....

Thanks..
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Wed, 05 November 2003 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure yet
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Thu, 06 November 2003 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try and stop me Mad
Cos if a tyre wall cant what chance have you got Razz
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 10 November 2003 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not 100%...dont put me down yet i'll have to get back to you. I'm meant to be going on holidays around then just not sure which date
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 10 November 2003 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hopefully i can come *crosses fingers*
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Tue, 11 November 2003 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm keen and so should a few mates(i'll try get exact numbers soon)
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Tue, 11 November 2003 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am a *possible* at this stage.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Tue, 11 November 2003 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did we decide on a date?
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Wed, 12 November 2003 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I Think the 29th is a Definate date....

IS THIS OK....?

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 17 November 2003 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
29th of November? That's cool with me.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 17 November 2003 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
counts me out Sad... fuckin work
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 17 November 2003 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shizer Jag that suks....

I will post a time during the week before...

Pls Post Number of people before monday 24th....

THANKS... HOPE TA SEE YAS THERE
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Tue, 18 November 2003 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, won't be able to make it.

have fun guys!
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Sat, 22 November 2003 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
29th sounds good.

put me down...and a mate(mlaser)as well

not 100% but will have clarified by sunday nite
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Sun, 23 November 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant make it...lack of funds
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 24 November 2003 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car may not be back together in time for this event (getting my new LSD installed), so is anyone from the south side willing to give me a ride? I live in Fairfield, near the RSPCA. Smile
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 24 November 2003 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yar norbie....

I can prob give you a ride if need b....

Unless your friends can give you a lift...

CYAS
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Mon, 24 November 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Groovy. I'll let ya know closer to the time. Smile
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Wed, 26 November 2003 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wanted to say, that Archerfield Speed Karts (www.gokarts.net.au) are the place to go if you want to have the most fun. I have spent the last few weeks going to a few tracks, and I used to also work at kingston. The Kingston karts have shocking accelaration, and the track isn't all that fun unless its opened up to the main one, which is rare. The willowbank karts have an awesome track, but unfortunately the karts are 4 strokes like Kingston, although they have slightly more pickup. The Archerfield Speek Karts have a smaller, tighter track, but these are 2-Stroke Yamahas, and they have quite a bit of kick in them, especially compared to Kingston.

I am currently organising a race meeting at Archerfield, and they are quite helpful. Its normally $65 for a practice, 2 x Qual races and 1 x final. I've changed it around a bit so that I have a practice session, a V8 supercar style shootout for qualifying, then three final races, the second being a reverse grid. Its only $70 for the whole thing, which is pretty reasonable, and also includes tropheys for 1st, 2nd and 3rd!

As I said, I used to work at Kingston, and the karts there aren't too hot. If you want some fun, try out Archerfield Speed Karts (not the ones next to the speedway).

Ryan
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Thu, 27 November 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been to Archerfield a few times, and each time it sucked ass. The track is too small (or maybe they just try to run too many karts at once), most of the karts are dodgy as hell, and the track surface is rough as guts. Who gives a stuff if the karts have better acceleration when you're bouncing all over the shop?

The track at Willowbank is 10 times better and the karts are generally in better condition even if they are a bit slower. I always have fun when I go out there; the only downside is it's a fair way out of Brisbane.

Never been to Kingston before so I can't comment. Smile
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Thu, 27 November 2003 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hasnt acherfield spent some big bucks recently upgrading the track? I havent been there in a while
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Thu, 27 November 2003 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingston has just (2 months ago) completed a long raised corner along with other features....

I like kingston because of the centrifical (i think thats how ya spell it) clutch... which means after most spins/crashes you can just accellerate away again without being stuck waiting for a four wheel bike to start you again....

Kingston's karts arn't that much slower than archerfields and the track is way better...

MEH...

KINGSTON IT IS.....
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Fri, 28 November 2003 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pls call me tonight (Friday night)if you wanna come..

I am going either way with friends....

My mobile no. is 0412 201 653

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: GO-CARTING.. WILL ACTUALLY DO IT THIS TIME... Fri, 28 November 2003 04:56 Go to previous message
Crap! The car is in a zillion pieces and I have to have it back together before next week. Looks like I'll have to sit this one out. Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ignition leads
Next Topic:Car Respray
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:54:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070948600769043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.