Toymods » General Car Talk » What is your ultimate sleeper car

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

What is your ultimate sleeper car Sat, 29 November 2003 18:05 Go to next message
as the topic says Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sat, 29 November 2003 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skyline gtr r32/33
relatively cheap easy to modify and it will pass off as another wangsta tryhard in a skyline
only exterior mods that can be seen are exhaust, wheels, lowered, and FMIC
fuk these cars go hard... Very Happy

peace
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sat, 29 November 2003 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some form of ovlov with either a 1UZ or 2JZGTE
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sat, 29 November 2003 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lancer Evo worked off its tits , made to look like a stock FWD lancer Laughing

Failing that my ae92 with a 4agte in it with black steelies and its current chalky paint work and black dipped front mount Smile

/me continues to dream.
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To this point I think the sleeper in this forum is a somewhat whipped looking Corona wagon...I have seen the pic.s in here but I forget who ...its out there but who know's where?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30

with something mega fast in it. Surprised
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice Sleeper, Camry Turbo and there are 2 at the moment here at toymods. Also the many cressida turbos.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always wanted to buy an evo, and reverse rice it.
put giant rims on it, boeing rear wing, ditch the skirts and bonnet for stock lancer items, and a snow plough front bar.

when I'm a billionaire with money to burn, that is

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always thought the Cressida with the 1JZ was one of the best sleepers... In VIC, if you own a Cressida you are 90% likely to be of pension eligable age. From what I read on this forum, it seems younger blokes are also into Cressidas in other states. Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the younger blokes are into cressidas with 200rwkw Razz

there's a 1jz mk83 project in the works by a friend of mine
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And where do they live? NSW... I rest my case. I'm lucky to not be laughed at every time I answer the "What car do you drive?" question. Crying or Very Sad
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTR's arent exactly sleepers Rolling Eyes

a LADA with a SR20/3S/1J Evil or Very Mad

or a ratty corona

clancey owns the turbo wagon
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 10:17]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VuVu wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 05:30

skyline gtr r32/33
relatively cheap easy to modify and it will pass off as another wangsta tryhard in a skyline
only exterior mods that can be seen are exhaust, wheels, lowered, and FMIC
fuk these cars go hard... Very Happy

peace

I dont think skylines are sleepers because they look good and are know to go hard. Theres a Toyota Tarago in Adelaide with a evo vr4 motor and Toy Hiace with a 13b Turbo in Newcastle, they are sleepers. Very Happy
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the datto idea with someone insane in it. Either that or my black, tired celica with a TT 1UZ Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
something like a rt132 Corona ( the grandpa owns one type , round lights ) with something akin to a 1ggte in it would be fun ..

Id keep the hubcaps on for effect ..

A crown wagon - like Stitt's would be awesome with a JZ series in it - low - pimp wagon .. It would HAVE to be black ....

ive already owned a semi sleeper

ZH ford fairlane ( the big limo style ) stock ride height - just looked like your every day big cruiser to tow a horsefloat - with a Stroked 351.. ( 6.5 ish litres, fresh c10 auto , rebuilt 9 inch LSD with disc's )

it absoloutly hammered in a straight line - pure and utter torque ..

The brakes and suspension were very ordinary, it cornered like a small cargo boat ..

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 13:35

ke30

Ke55???... i've heard they go so f**king hard Rolling Eyes even when there stock.

[Updated on: Sun, 30 November 2003 08:54]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the same as my car except absolute stock looking. eg. no paint job or anything. XT130 Corona with a 1jz! hehe

or the Supercrown, that certainly doesn't look fast.

and a Datsun Stanza that was at jamboree. Had an sr20 in it with a big turbo. Ran 10's and looked like poo! Smile
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if u lived in melbourne everysecond wanker has a skyline gts-t badged as a gtr
u get an r32 gtr..debadge it and there u go
unless your a skyline nerd you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.. the only way you could tell that its a gtr in the middle of the night is if you can spot the big ass brembo brakes
peace
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 19:52

Evil_Foetus wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 13:35

ke30

Ke55???... i've heard they go so f**king hard Rolling Eyes even when there stock.

yours is a ke30 right? whatever it is, i LOVE those kind of rollas....

Very Happy
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.projectsleeper.com

Apart from the wheels - it's going to look 100% stock..

[Updated on: Sun, 30 November 2003 11:04]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Southo - How much money has gone into that beast?.
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Since anything more exotic jap car than basic model of corolla, carina, camry, hilux, hiace and land-cruiser (and similar models from nissan and mazda) are rare here in europe. So I would say ultimate sleeper would be Volvo 142/242 with JZ Very Happy . BTW. Volvo is the only car that I could consider to buy aside from Toyota or Datsun.
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So far...

Car - $6500
Front Cut - $3800
Wheels/Tyres - $1600
Brake Booster mods $300
Transmission service and mods $500
plus all the other smaller expenses - engine mounts, new plugs, filters and belts etc... say $600

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd still say a camry SV21 'wagon' for sure...
matt chalk white paint.
stock rims.

The engine would be a gt4 3sgte worked off it's nuts though.

have a baby seat in the back. and a drive 2 right sticker on the window
NEVER wash the car.

have that little electrostatic eliminator strip hangin off the back bumper. and those big dorky "wind visors" on the windows HAHAHA. Also, have the clear plastic front protector (y'know the one that sits around the headlight garnish).

urm... have some beaded seat covers. and a lambs wool steering wheel cover.

And Oh yeah.. a cream/brown cardigan hangin off the passanger side seat Smile

Now that would be the ultimate sleeper heheheh. Imagine the look when you ripp some commonwhore tryhard, or stock sports cars...
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx South - not a bad price, with what the end product will be. Very Happy

There are 3 Camry Wagon 3sgte turbos in Perth. Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 30 November 2003 12:38]

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep corona sleeper is what i'm making Evil or Very Mad

my friend getting a 1jz to put in his supra and i'm getting the twin turbo 1g Cool

floody
Regular

June 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 08:12

some form of ovlov with either a 1UZ or 2JZGTE

Bah- Damn You! beat me to it Mad Laughing

This one might see fruition, fingers crossed...Mum's (un)faithful 1986 740GL volvo runs out of reg in January, and since it is fux0red from one end to the other, she isn't re reging it.
I think that with a basically stock 1UZFE and auto it would be a fantastic sleeper. About 300-400kg lighter than the soarer the motor would be from, not to mention having a strong diff and big brakes standard...This one is that horrible beige/off white color, with some scratches and dings, and the 740 badge is missing off the back... Very Happy I think it would be perfect. Get sick of sleepering, spray it up in gloss black, drop it on some 18/19" rims and instant pimp!
Down here there is a shitty late 70's 240 volvo with a 5.0 ford V8 in it, I assume it goes hard (it would have to). Looks like shit though, missing bumpers, crap paint, hotwires....
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Comby Van with a Supercharged V8 in it? I wonder if that could be done? Very Happy
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea I reckon somethin hardcore in one of those tank lookin Volvos lol....... but lightened everyway u could as well.. They do look heavy.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Sun, 30 November 2003 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pictures are worth a thousand words.....

http://www.rollamods.com/holding/black%20car%202.jpg

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TADgAvwWcn7j99s8xmLAi*KUrH*2JJ1xA0szD4Xh0iSoDX3ebDiV2NVriAaEx4ah!M9KbOGlH4uhQlr0J6a2W11X2rmZ9EaO6H0YyI9FoxqXLTfQrINd9g/running%20engine%201.jpg?dc=4675446698198021200
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Mon, 01 December 2003 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my friend has a red bog-stock looking tp magna.

WAS:
carbied
auto

NOW:
EFI with his home-built EFI computer
Manual
TD04 GSR turbo (~12psi)
SAAB intercooler

beware of the elusive tp magna gun!!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Mon, 01 December 2003 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooh Ooh... I just remembered... Some dude in Dandenong sold an old Fairlane V8 hearse on Ebay, a few months back, for $1500. Whack a big block Chev in it a coffin in the back and you have yourself a WICKID sleeper. Evil or Very Mad

No one would drag ya tho out of respect, maybe. Crying or Very Sad
floody
Regular

June 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Mon, 01 December 2003 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 02:25

Yea I reckon somethin hardcore in one of those tank lookin Volvos lol....... but lightened everyway u could as well.. They do look heavy.

They aren't nearly as heavy as you think....

740GLE (all electrics, leather, luxo barge) - 1315kg!

240GLE - the older style shape - 1290kg

Compared to a UZZ30 soarer at 1640KG (at least!), with the same engine (hence power) thats a decent power to weight ratio.No need to strip it at all.
And the Iron Volvo 4 cylinder is a really big, heavy thing, I wouldn't be surprised if the alloy 1UZFE was lighter than it. The soarer will do 0-100 in ~6.8s, so minus 300kg, a volvo with the same motor would be a rapid machine....

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Mon, 01 December 2003 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My ultimate sleeper... Cressida with 1j Evil or Very Mad

I've never looked at a cressie the same way since I started using these forums.

As for the sleeper that I wouldn't expect to beat me. A bloke I knew a few years back had a Daewoo Espero with 4wd running gear in it (WRX or Evo he was evasive on the setup) However I've never heard anymore about it, I don't think he got it through engineering.
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Mon, 01 December 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd like a stock 808 mazda, hubcaps and all, with a 20B twin turbo. alternatively, an old 1920's style car, (buick,ford,chev,dodge) with the wooden wheels, and twin turbo small block chev or ford. Razz
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Mon, 01 December 2003 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bman wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 15:04

i'd like a stock 808 mazda, hubcaps and all, with a 20B twin turbo.

i read a fast fours article on one of these ages ago, red 808 with original sized wheels, original hubcaps, normal ride-hight, and its was packing a 20btt! Very Happy
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Mon, 01 December 2003 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 01:28

Kombi Van with a Supercharged V8 in it? I wonder if that could be done? Very Happy

ive heard of someone getting a wrx engine into one... but they weigh over 2T so its not really worth bothering with them at all.

My ultimate would have to be a Suzuki Mightyboy fitted with a 10A rotor and swapped to rwd Smile if you could get traction it would be great!

[Updated on: Mon, 01 December 2003 14:01]

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Mon, 01 December 2003 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooh interesting facts flooyd!! Thnx.

Mayb an interesting project to give the future wife (if I find one).
Strong cabin..justified reason to have another car... and something to steal on occassions for my own use.

Oooh the eva so bright future (I am 21 in Dec hahahaha).

But in one of those volvos, a soarer engine, I JZ or the V8. hmm nice.
alot lighter than Id ever expect!!!!!!!!!
crostek
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Mon, 01 December 2003 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The best sleeper I ever had was a datsun sunny sedan with a SR20 turbo (x nissan 200sx) tucked neatly under the bonnet. We even modified the original muffler to have a dum pipe come out the mid area and still look like the stocker, with widened still rims the car looked stock and shocked a lot of rice boys when you blow them away at the lights.

mrsoopra
Regular

July 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Tue, 02 December 2003 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My first car was an RT104 corona sedan with a 200hp 3TGTE .. Smile

Cheers

Gaz
turbovan
Regular

February 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Tue, 02 December 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My Crown is my ultimate sleeper at the moment, but I wouldnt mind putting a 2JZGTE in it Smile

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Tue, 02 December 2003 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 14:23

I cant agree more, I used to judge a cars speed by its looks, now I dont know what to expect anything from Tarago's with a SC and Cressies with a 1J....its a worry.... Cool

M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Tue, 02 December 2003 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
An MS65 with hubcaps,rear venitian and bowls hat on parcel shelf.
Preferably white and looking like a old bloke owns it.

With a century V12 under the hood.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Tue, 02 December 2003 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bassaholic55 wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 20:01

and a Datsun Stanza that was at jamboree. Had an sr20 in it with a big turbo. Ran 10's and looked like poo! Smile

i went to the drags a few months back when this thing was new, i'd never heard of it, i roll up to the light expecting o kill it and the fucker dumps the clutch and lifts the left front wheel a foot off the deck Shocked Shocked

and back then it looked even worse, half brown and half multicolour primer Laughing Laughing , i got royally raped Rolling Eyes
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My car is just plain old asleep.......does that count????
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mercedes-Benz E55 or pretty much any Evil or Very MadBRABUSEvil or Very Mad
A CV-8 (based on a Mercedes-Benz C320) would get cause a few WTF's
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brabus SV12

Take off the rear badges and there you have The Ultimate Sleeper.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if you want to head towards factory cars you cant go past the audi RS4

take the badges off that and besides the huge rotors and lowered stance, its just an estate that can do a 4.1 second 0-60mph
mr_ice55
Regular

April 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Volvo 245gl station wagonwith a twin turbo 350 chev.

Tarago with a 2jz a.k.a bangbus australia cruiser

[Updated on: Wed, 03 December 2003 07:22]

mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my brother just sold his silvia.... it was the two tone champagne/dark grey with a big black v painted over the home- made bonnet scoop and the FMIC was painted black. the rims are bronze-ish 17' P1 racing with 255's on the rear covering GTR brakes.

the reason for the dodgy bonnet scoop was to clear the VG30DET he had in there with trust TD06 and custom everything.
at 1 bar it made 210 rwkw and 650nm and at 1.3bar it was more like 252rwkw.
it looked a bit dodgy but broke traction in every gear
everyone thought they would whip it but no-one did....
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, what about an ra40 with a TT 1UZ. Or 1ggte. I heard they go hard when the conversion is done. And ra40's dont look anything crazy special without the fat guards, lowered and crankin wheels?
TUB-11Y
Regular

February 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i consider my jzx90 Chaser to be a pretty good sleeper. i have suprised myself and a few other ppl with it's performace. wont be as much of a sleeper in a few weeks with a trust fmic on it though
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZX90.... I dont really class as a sleeper..
The "soarer sedans" have a reputation haha....
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know it's not a Toyota but A guy my dad works with has a stock looking 4 door UC Torana with the Sunbird badges on it but under the bonnet it had a 253. Even though it's only a fluffy engine but it's a lot more powerful then the 4 cyl star fire engines!!
clancey
Regular

July 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate sleeper hey, ummmm ... I guess it would have to be a turbo corona wagon Smile
clancey
Regular

July 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Wed, 03 December 2003 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's one i prepared earlier Smile

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=21639&start=0&rid=717&S=cfd6ac4d9f4e 90a6cad3888cfbc04bcc

[Updated on: Wed, 03 December 2003 23:54]

ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Thu, 04 December 2003 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My ideal ultimate sleeper:

RA23 (can you tell I love em??) with nice paint, set of wheels. Just so it looks clean and tidy, with a 300 rwhp 3sgte in it Smile

no crappy blow off valves, just a plumback system so that its relativly silent Smile

See someone line up against that and not get smoked Razz (Or see some smoke anyway)

Or the ultimate:

AWD 3SGTE RA23 -- Anything's possible with enough money Cool
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Thu, 04 December 2003 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I'm 60 or 70, I'm gonna grab an old Rolla or something, do it up with RWD, Sequential Gearbox, about 400KW turbo.

Silent exaust, perhaps 3", but with a 1.2" tip, and an electronic bypass for the primary muffler going to a big ass muffler the isn't visible from anything but the under side.

Hydraulic Suspension that lowers real quick from stock height to racing height.

Box over intake with an electronic switch from standard "chocked" intake to the free flowing cold air intake.

Heh heh heh.

I know it's stupid, but... well yeah I'm a bit nuts.
viagra_cressida
Regular

May 2002
Re: What is your ultimate sleeper car Thu, 04 December 2003 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lambolica wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 14:23

Yeah i'm the same way....I get the giggles of excitement when i see a 100% stock Cressida with rear Venetians and a 90 year old lady driving in her bowls uniform. If only they knew about this forum.......
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Finally got Engineers Certif. (But now thinking how could u fail?)
Next Topic:Need names o SIIIIIK race teams
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 05:04:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082380771636963 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.