Toymods » Track Talk » Suzuki Swift vs THE MARK2

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
icon10.gif  Suzuki Swift vs THE MARK2 Tue, 02 December 2003 06:04 Go to next message

Well i've finally got my car running right got myself a new accelarator pedal + cable so i get full throtle instead of half

anyway went for a cruize last night just to test it out came up to a set of lights there's a little suzuki swift and a vl i pulled up behind the vl thinking it would blow it but the little suzuki charged from the lights i changed lanes and flew past the vl with all the bogans in there with there jaws dropped having just been whipped by a little coke can then a mysterious looking green thing bellows past em Evil or Very Mad

so i pulled up next to the swift (the vl is way behind by now)
It had a paint job chromies neons stuck all over the inside i was having a good laugh he nocked it back so i did the same and pissed past him got up to about 160 looked in my rear view and he was ages away.

so i just cruized on 80 coming up to some lights he pulls up again his mates are hagin out the window WTF is that man is it a V8 im like nah (getting my setup for the launch)

Lights go green cherped wound it out to like 50 we where pretty even i was infront by a nose cherped 2nds got a half a car length same with 3rds by the time i went to 4th (130) he was like 2 cars behind

hehehe he was a bit Embarassed

rice boys Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Suzuki Swift vs THE MARK2 Tue, 02 December 2003 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just loose the mates - theres a weight saving right there Wink

was it a GTi or just a bodykit ?

Stocko swifts are about as fast as a postie bike .. Gti's are a bit brisker .. a 1300 cc habausa motor in a swift would be fun fun Wink

sounds like you need a heart transplant to play with the bigger boys Smile

a Corona smoking a r33 gts would be a fun example Wink

( GT's would do this anyway - love that 2jz Mk2! )
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Suzuki Swift vs THE MARK2 Tue, 02 December 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
discalimer:

toymods in no way condone street racing of anykind, if u wanna race go to the strip and blow away rice boys Very Happy
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Suzuki Swift vs THE MARK2 Tue, 02 December 2003 08:53 Go to previous message
it must have been a gti cause it had some pull. my brother had one (normal swift) (he was young & foolish) and that wouldve got beaten by a postie bike.

my car keeps up/beats many cars (eg commodores/falcons/turbo corolla Evil or Very Mad /VnSS/exa's + many others)

so the susuki MUST have had some shit done to it.

it blew away the vl like it was a 3cyl charade Laughing

when the funds allow i'll go the 7mgte conversion (to keep it in the m family)

but until then go the mighty 4M Evil or Very Mad

ps:i err i dont race much Very Happy and i only go nutz when im by myself
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Made a commodore Crash.... Not my fault...
Next Topic:Have you ever raced a cop?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 16:29:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049810409545898 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.