Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Anyone played nfs underground yet?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 09:39 Go to next message
As title sais... has anyone? i bought the pc version and im loving it. Not ricing my cars(even though u pretty much need to in the game... but im still not).. got a toyota celica atm with half way upgrades on all performance mods and stuff... or almost all
the racing is pretty fun.. wish i didnt crash into so many fuckin cars.
hows everyone else finding the game?.. ive wasted about 2 days behind it.. not whole days.. but still
  Send a private message to this user    
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Up to a Nissin 240sx.

The game is a bit stupid in the sense that you cant upgrade as you can afford but as you 'unlock' parts. Ive got a lot of money in the game as I have been progressing every level on hard difficulty.

Rice is stupid too because you have to do it to get 'respect' Laughing
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still prefer Street Legal redline but it runs like a dog (completely unplayable) on every machine I have tried to play it.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like to get my hands on a copy of it. I also like the look of Midnight Club 2. Its made by the GTA people, so graphics and driving is fun Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Mon, 24 November 2003 19:58

I'd like to get my hands on a copy of it. I also like the look of Midnight Club 2. Its made by the GTA people, so graphics and driving is fun Very Happy

Cool Rolling Eyes
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Street Legal redline" ?.... yeah i got bucket loads... but still .. it makes the game last longer i guess.. 240sx was my last car.. was pretty okay..
still im enjoying the game
Wish it had more cars though.. and old school ones
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MC2 is very touchy and the controls arent very good on the keyboard. I suppose it might be better on a steering wheel.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm confused, what did I say?
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it Just me or is that the game of 2 fast 2 furious?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i find it handles pretty well on my keyboard.. fucking shits me off when i smash and lose on the last corner of a race after winning for 5!.
im making all my cars pimp.. need next round of modifications though.
Im gonna go with an evo in the end i think.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
needs soarers and chasers and stuff.... hopefully patches come out and shit for more cars
it is 2f2f pretty much.. still fun as hell

[Updated on: Mon, 24 November 2003 10:12]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so, you have to add stupid bodykits and gay stickers an paintjobs?

ive got the demo and its a pain in the arse having all these fucking shithouse bodkits on the nice 350z....

oh well the gay game can get fuct. Very Happy

does anyone know where i can download the full game yet?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Mon, 24 November 2003 20:17

does anyone know where i can download the full game yet?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Cool
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 24 November 2003 21:18

Cool

Evil or Very Mad

so shane, tell me, where can i get it, how? Surprised
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Half the levels when you finish its like 'You just unlocked the Autobarn Vynil sticker' which is fuckin woopee do.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Mon, 24 November 2003 20:21

Cool1 wrote on Mon, 24 November 2003 21:18

Cool

Evil or Very Mad

so shane, tell me, where can i get it, how? Surprised

ICQ and MSN is your friend Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u dont HAVE to bodykit them up to finish the game.. but it helps...
alternatively.. just drift everywhere hehe
i still like the game
I dont mind bodykits and big rims.. but im not stickering my cars...

[Updated on: Mon, 24 November 2003 10:37]

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For downloading try...

WinMX

PacketNews

Might take a while sometimes though... especially through IRC
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Mon, 24 November 2003 19:58

Heh, forget everything that is in GTA3 + GTAvc.

Whatever they did to it, they fucked up bigtime. MC2 blows whales, yea, it sucks the big one.

As for underground, I dunno about anyone else, but I just played the demo and it's like driving on ice. And the way the car shakes, geezus, I thought QLD roads were bad.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Providing you can find a small queue in irc it has to be one of the fastest mediums to download off of.
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i really dont condone copying software or movies unless i cant get it, but EA can go get f*cked:
get urself bittorrent, jus a little prog that kicks in when downloading .torrent files, read up on the homepage as to why its good.
then cruise over to supernova.org, they have a .torrent link for nfs:u (be carefull its over a gig).

i find the game is the typical nfs style, racing for the masses. most people can jump on in and have a crack. but all the shiney stuff makes me feel tingley. Razz
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wizzfizz2097 wrote on Mon, 24 November 2003 22:58

i really dont condone copying software or movies unless i cant get it, but EA can go get f*cked:
get urself bittorrent, jus a little prog that kicks in when downloading .torrent files, read up on the homepage as to why its good.
then cruise over to supernova.org, they have a .torrent link for nfs:u (be carefull its over a gig).

i find the game is the typical nfs style, racing for the masses. most people can jump on in and have a crack. but all the shiney stuff makes me feel tingley. Razz

um, im forbidden to go to supernova.org
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was too lazy to dl it
just got an eclipse

[Updated on: Mon, 24 November 2003 13:26]

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didnt mind midnight club ii, you get used to the weird controls after a while. licenced cars would have made it awesome. and mods.
im finding this:

http://www.xgenstudios.com/dragracer/index.htm

lots of fun, go the celica

and why is the supra so shitty in stock form??? Mad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
An Australian made street racing game would be nice. Would be good to see some of the common Australian imports in modified form. Would also be nice to run them against the Commonwhores and Fords. But offcourse, if an Australian Company made it, they would make the game bias towards the Commonwhores and Fords. Bah! I can't even win in my imagination can I?!

And what does everyone have against rice? Offcourse, I have heard 2 definitions of rice:

1. All show, no go
2. Cars that have pointless stickers, neons, bodykits etc.

If we work under the assumption that we are talking about the second definition (and correct me if we are not) then what’s the problem? I like Ricers. What does everyone have against them? You may not want flashy paint jobs with big vinyl designs and HKS, Momo, Motech, Vielside etc stickers all over your road cars, but I get the feeling that there is less of a "I wouldn’t put that on my car" sense, and more of a "only a dickhead would put that on their car" feeling around here.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Mon, 24 November 2003 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the game the cars have go too lol.. just lots of show
all the major jap players "rice" their cars too...for shows
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Tue, 25 November 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder how much "respect" I'd get if I put the oil change sticker on my car.......
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Tue, 25 November 2003 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get lots of R3ZP3KT with my service renewal sticker on my windscreen.

LOL.

Wait, I'm turning into one of you! NOOOO!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Wed, 26 November 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had to rice an exclipse to get more cars... Sad
chrome tail lights Sad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Fri, 28 November 2003 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a Toymods sticker - how much resoect to i get?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Fri, 28 November 2003 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5x
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Fri, 28 November 2003 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was playing NFS underground today, thought it was pretty good
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Sat, 29 November 2003 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got so much R35P3C7 when driftin in my S7YL1N Honda Civic with unique Radioshack Vinyls bro...

Is there any really good cars in this game??? Anything other than the crappy ZR Celica... Now I will accept that the ZR is definately a hairdressers car...
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Sat, 29 November 2003 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, theres a jza80, theres an r4 gt-r, 350z, um........ other things i think too Surprised
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Sat, 29 November 2003 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I am definitely going to hire it first. I was going to buy it, but I hate crappy handling car games! (xbox)

BTW I have a 'I GET SICK AND I VOTE
HANDS OFF MEDICARE '

Sticker on my car Smile RESPECT! Evil or Very Mad
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Sat, 29 November 2003 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got an rx7 atm.. it goes nice..
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Sat, 29 November 2003 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My Civic has NOS and can do hairpin corners at 200km/h go figure... it must be one of the four layers of vinyl assisting the performance of the car...

I love the weight reduction packages... you "Add" a weight reduction package which "removes rear seats" and "door trims" and "spare tyre" but it has to be a brand name weight reduction package (e.g. HKS etc.) how does that work??? I don't think I would be paying HKS to remove my rear seats
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Tue, 02 December 2003 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got it on the xbox and it actually runs pretty crap, when there are lots of reflections and crap on the screen it will slow the game down. Other than that i don't mind the game, i'm only up to the 240sx but i've only just started. I laughed when i went to enter a race and saw the slogan 'all go and no show!'. One other thing that i don't get is how fwds such as civics drift exactly te same as the rwd cars??? I also have midnight club on my xbox hdd though i thought that was pretty crap. can't wait for gran turismo 4 to come out Smile
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Tue, 02 December 2003 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hye my friend bought it on ps2, I was there teh day and kinda luved it....
Hectic as compared to GT3 though that is more realistic.

This respect stuff, what teh hell does it do. not like it give you more money does it.....
Does it give you a chance to bed that sultry sounding chick that guides u through it or something? haha
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Tue, 02 December 2003 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont mind the ps2 version, obvoiusly its no gran turismo, but still a bit of fun, although it should have been called "need for rice underground" Razz
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Tue, 02 December 2003 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ehendrikd wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 11:41

dont mind the ps2 version, obvoiusly its no gran turismo, but still a bit of fun, although it should have been called "need for rice underground" Razz

Got Rice??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: Anyone played nfs underground yet? Tue, 02 December 2003 09:15 Go to previous message
LOL, i went to a massive lan on the weekend and got really bored.
The end result was a 230,000 point drift
2 1/2 laps continuous....
As u can imagine i was really bored
Cheers
Crab
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CPU Chicks v CAR Chicks (Change Chick to Guys for any Females out There)
Next Topic:Whats that?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:29:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068628787994385 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.