Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » When is the next brissy celica club meet?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sbyder
Forums Junkie

May 2002
When is the next brissy celica club meet? Sun, 28 July 2002 04:40 Go to next message
I think i know where it is?- 4x4xmore?
when is it next on, and what do we do there?

Thanks
ben
  Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is the next brissy celica club meet? Sun, 28 July 2002 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
next meeting will be next month - august the sixth ..

Its the general meeting - what happens - we talk club stuff - and upcoming events ( ie the show and shine next month at southside toyota, cruise dates etc etc )

its usually general business - but theres always a good turnout -and a chance to have a chat to everyone there + be social ..

soo - 7:30 - 4x4 motorama on beaudesert road - August 6th .. Be there or be square !

NOTE EDITED DATE - I HAD IT WRONG

[Updated on: Mon, 29 July 2002 06:08]

justinharwoodran
Regular

May 2002
Re: When is the next brissy celica club meet? Thu, 01 August 2002 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys,

Any chance of getting a copy of the minutes from the general meeting? I might as well take an interest now. We arrive on December 6th 2002 and we can't wait to join the club.

ALL FIRED UP AND READY TO HIT THOSE SHOW AND SHINES

Keep an eye out for our road train passing through the city on the 6th December. Blue TA22 Celica (no plates but RTA permit stuck to the window) 280ZX Datto with yellow NSW plates and a grey 5*7 trailer with blue Tassy plates. Must not forget my big white fluffy Samoyed. His head will be hanging out the Datto passenger window making sure the path is clear for the mighty TA22 which my wife will be driving with great care. ETA 1700-1800. We plan on getting a bloody early get away with no overnight stop overs. Just piss stops for the dog and mrs. Speaking of piss stops, what is it with chicks and toilet stops?

Justin
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: When is the next brissy celica club meet? Thu, 01 August 2002 13:12 Go to previous message
provide us with an address justin - and ill ask amanda to send u the club magazine
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCCQ meeting - this coming tuesday
Next Topic:BRISBANE CRUZE route 7th JULY
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:32:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039880275726318 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.