Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon13.gif  NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 09:24 Go to next message
Hot4s have just opened forums.
Heres the url http://www.hot4s.com/forum
They will prob be just like Fast Fours.

Brett
  Send a private message to this user    
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what? full of people talking crap?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak yay!
i'll be able to get on there and tell em all i have 700 rw/hp on 5 psi of boost out of a truck turbo with a saab intercooler. and it spins both wheels while pulling a wheel stand Grin
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2: Do it.. I would like to see you say that for a laugh.
Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod
Brett

[Updated on: Wed, 31 July 2002 12:45]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehehe lol!!

i managed to get 'fulsik' as my tag name...

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

gonna have some fun with this...
hello MISINFORMATION

lol

ed
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.hot4s.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=1 7&threadid=123

hehehe

and the bait has been cast....

ed
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha

Ed you damn smartass

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i mean, maybe no-one finds this type of shit funny, but i used to run a magazine much like hot4s with the same kind of kids asking the same dumb questions over and over... so im kind of revelling in the fact that now im on the other side of the fence i can happily take the piss!

this has got to be the corker post so far tho:

"i got a efi thingy off a ca20 twin spark
i can put it on my 1976 fast back corolla
the it'll beat commodores
my mate reckons it'll be good for 14sec quarters, he is a apprentice mechanic so he is gonna do the work for me"

goddmn i love it!!

ed
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow...I must have been able to read the future...how did I know that dumbass shit would be on there?
duckman
Regular

June 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go fulsik go!!!
Just for those too lazy
I'd try reading some others but with my little to no mechanical knowledge i'd only harm myself(as i did with the fast fours forum Razz)

Quote:

Hi!

I read on a website that it theirs almost no internal modifications to ad a nos kit to your car and was wondering if anyone made a kit to put one on a 1.5L excel sprint and do i have to change the computer or something to go with it? i saw that theirs a seimans one thats like 4kw more than usual and then does the nos just add to this?? how fast can i expect my car to go on nos? will it actually lift my wheels off the ground like you see on all the proper drag cars??
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha, classic Ed, I'm tempted to register & give you some encouraging stories about my cousins fully worked excel wif 18s, 5 15" subs an a monsta tacho..... fully eh. It ran 12 second quarters bro, swear to god. hehehe
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, do it!! stir some shit!

how'd that turbo stuff go for you anyway? all ok?

good to meet you today bro, have to call da habibs and cruise one night ehy?!

later
ed
duckman
Regular

June 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apparently theres a place (powerhouse or somthing) that made a supercharger for excels Wink Rolling Evil or Very Mad
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 31 July 2002 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The reply. I am "MADCRX"

Wow.....that is a sik project mate. I wanna do dis to ma CRX when I get it mate. I reckon you'll have it doing wheelstands and 13's no probs bro. Do you have 18's and chromies? Do you cruise?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Thu, 01 August 2002 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe lol!!

damn smartarses!! i want some techincal help, not some crap from some bonde crx wannabe!!

i wish hot4s had the no. of times the thread had been read.

ed
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Thu, 01 August 2002 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah i cant believe i used to read some of that shit, but looking at all the dickheads and the questions they asked when they wrote in turned me in the right direction. And yes i am now ashed that i have addmited it also.
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Thu, 01 August 2002 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I managed to snare the name 2SIK4U

The first thread i even laid eyes on:
"i got a magna vrx 163kw how much would a dyno tune be and what power output will i be lookin at"

Let the fun begin.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 August 2002 14:19]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 02 August 2002 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
REX you sleezy biatch!!!

Huynday Excel - 11 sec
18psi NOS
Slammed with 18in AME's
$15k stereo
135kw at the rear wheels

HAHEHEHE lol Rolling Rolling

anyway, check out the action, its getting funnier...

http://www.hot4s.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=1 7&threadid=123

cheers
ed
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 02 August 2002 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah Ed, that reply is hilarious!

Grin Rolling Smiley = Smiley $$ Nod Laughing Cool Surprised Smile Very Happy
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 02 August 2002 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL....this is getting so funny. Nod Nod Nod Nod
evil_weevil
Newcomer

August 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 02 August 2002 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

my god you guys rule!!!

Very Happy

im pissing myself laughing here!!

prehaps i should sign up too.....
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 02 August 2002 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL..... and I have no idea who SIC70 is *stares at ceiling twidling thumbs* Evil or Very Mad

They dont exactly have a lot of users do they?
evil_weevil
Newcomer

August 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 02 August 2002 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lowXLNOS....
Very Happy

guess who !!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 02 August 2002 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"runs the NOS into the spartkplug or sumthin"

LOL! you funny prick michael!!

can someone please tell me that bankstown k-mart tyre and auto doesnt sell nos kits!! i mean... somewhere in the back of my head its easy to belive they do!!

how many serious posts you reckon there are there ...maybe 3 !!

later!

ed
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 02 August 2002 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is fullsick too Wink

http://www.hot4s.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=1 7&threadid=130
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 02 August 2002 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael: I love the GIF in your signature. Hehehe
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Sat, 03 August 2002 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbowog strikes again.....
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Sat, 03 August 2002 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Certainly it's the first time I've seen a moderator openly encourage a slanging match.

Hot4's must be proud.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Sun, 04 August 2002 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy crap... !!

you dudes took it to gang rape and totally took the piss out of the whole hot4's thing, and the moderator just comments on some guys spelling?!? WTF!!??

LOL!

ed
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Sun, 04 August 2002 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Sic70" and "CrXmAdNeSs" have been at each other and I note that some of their posts have been deleted.
Sic70 has a pink engined M21 Proton and CrXmAdNeSs has a N20 assisted CRX. Supposedly.
Esteban
Regular

June 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Mon, 05 August 2002 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys post some funny shit Rolling
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Mon, 05 August 2002 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of my friends that i used to work at an isp had seutp this forum.. i came over his house a few weeks ago and had shown me the forum.. wondering if i wanted forum mod access (admin for toyota) becuase there going to catogorise car makes

should i take it or just leave it?

rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Tue, 06 August 2002 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah go for it xfader.
birdofprey
Regular

June 2002
icon13.gif  Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Wed, 07 August 2002 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all hot4's credibility just went down the shitter for allowing that crap on their site.

Shame Shame.

BTW I'm 9secXL

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 09 August 2002 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"fulsikhabbib"

this is gunna be fun.

Gemini's rock !

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 09 August 2002 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u got chopped, bitchy! Twisted Evil
birdofprey
Regular

June 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 09 August 2002 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.hot4s.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=2 &threadid=234

I wonder if I'll get many replies to this one.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Fri, 09 August 2002 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, we were unable to locate the object requested.
Error Code: 102

heh
what did u say bird that needed to be deleted
birdofprey
Regular

June 2002
Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Sat, 10 August 2002 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I asked them if a full sik jetspeed bodykit on my 9 second XL would shave another second off my time and possibly get me into the 8's Rolling Eyes .

Also if I could fit 22" rims to my ride hehehe .

HEHEHE.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Sat, 10 August 2002 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm... i think they've cracked onto u guys
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: NEW Hot4s Forums...........................................Have fun LOL Tue, 20 August 2002 13:20 Go to previous message
haha
you guys have gotten some recognition

http://www.caraudioaustralia.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/0 03387.html

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Judge Michael Finanne YOUR A LEGEND!
Next Topic:SICKEST TURBO IN AUSTRALIA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 00:27:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073199272155762 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.