Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Mon, 01 December 2003 12:53 Go to next message
1989 model soarer
1JZGTE engine
Twin HKS turbos, hi-flowed T28's
big hybrid I.C with stainless pipng
stainless 3.5 inch exhaust with HKS super dragger rear
chipped ecu, with adjustable timing
apexi adjustable coil-over struts
R154 5sp gearbox.
ceramic button clutch
TRD flywheel
new tailshaft
torsen LSD
cussco strut brace
Selby rear swaybar
braided clutch line
thermos, with soarer water pump (replace hydraulic unit) brand new
timing belt, cam seals, crank seal, rear main seals done
5spoke mags, 16 inch with 235 rubber(good)
JZA70 discs with metal king pads
this car currently runs 320 Hp @engine on 7 - 7.5 PSi, (although the turbos are rated to run around 25 psi)
this car has a slight bump on the right front guard, but i have a guard to replace it, that goes with the car
very fast, classy looking car that not evryone else on the road has, and alot of potential for big hp
i am asking $13900 for a quick sale, this car has done 1000Ks since the conversion was done. i will consider lower offers with standard turbos and intercooler.: I am negotiable on price

Attachment: aaa.jpg
(Size: 27.17KB, Downloaded 688 time(s))
Attachment: aaa1.jpg
(Size: 42.78KB, Downloaded 449 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 03 December 2003 12:27]

Send a private message to this user    
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos, lots of mods Tue, 02 December 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOW!!!
One of my dream cars! Dream meanign I would never be able to afford anytime soon.
BUMP!
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos, lots of mods Wed, 03 December 2003 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sheesh! Nice set-up, man. Why not just strip all the tastey stuff out and kit-out a new Mk2 Supra?

Justin
Pathalogical Supraholic
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos, lots of mods Wed, 03 December 2003 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where are u located?

What colour is the replacement front bumper? Would you sell it seperate?
JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos, lots of mods Wed, 03 December 2003 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um, no i would not seperate it.
i can get you a white one if you need it, I am in Sydney
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 04 December 2003 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yer i need one for a Soarer that i bought, its a 1986 GT but it has a GT Limited front bar on it. I dont know if there is a difference but i been told that there is and i really like the shape of the Limited front bar so if u could get me one of those at the right price in white that would be great.

Thnx.
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 04 December 2003 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you are thinking of buying this car, rest assured you would be very happy. I have the same car and conversion, however this one has better turbo's.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 04 December 2003 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can vouch for the wild pimp action mobile that it is Cool
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 04 December 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike - I'll have your babies for those turbos if they dont go with the car

(or if I'm employed at the time, I'll pay you for them) Razz
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 04 December 2003 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll fight you for them Draven! Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 04 December 2003 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm a lover, not a fighter
so it's fortunate I'm better in bed than you, and live closer to mike Smile

(let's hope his girlfriend doesn't read this) Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 04 December 2003 09:13]

AE92poit
Regular

January 2003

Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 04 December 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe
i think they will be going to whomever mike offered them 2 first.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Evil or Very Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 04 December 2003 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrm
might need to get out the trusty sledge - make sure rival bidders cant walk Smile
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Fri, 05 December 2003 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I WANT THE TURBOS!! is it a custom manifold? or are bolted to the standard manifold?? pics??
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Sat, 06 December 2003 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mike - I wont be able to afford them at the moment - have other things on my list first, and to make any use of them I'd need to get bigger injectors, fuel pump, etc...
AE92poit
Regular

January 2003

Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Sat, 06 December 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon lets leave it along...
the car is great and whoever buys it will want the turbos.....
this thread is a "CAR" for sale thread not "turbos"

gl with the sale buddy...

p.s. any1 that buys this car will be VERY impressed
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Mon, 08 December 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if only i was in the position to get a loan...the poopra would be out the door and i'd have this baby sitting in my garage instead...now, if you can wait a year or three Very Happy i might be able to save :/
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Mon, 08 December 2003 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry for putting yet another useless post in your thread, but THAT THING IS AWESOME!

Shocked
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Sun, 22 February 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did this car sell???
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Sun, 22 February 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Sun, 22 February 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers mate,
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 05 August 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noticed this one is for sale again Smile in the trading post
Rolla13k
Regular

June 2003
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 05 August 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a question...how come you say twin HKS turbos then you say highflowed T28's? Which is it cos the T28 is the standard S14,15 garret unit...

[Updated on: Thu, 05 August 2004 02:47]

JAZE
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 05 August 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i sold this car ages ago, but anywayz, they were garret T28 size but had a HKS front covers which were much bigger than a standard item and im pretty sure had slightly different wheels etc, It was a full hks turbo upgrade kit, manifolds and all etc.They sold seperatly to the car.
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 05 August 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Could you please let me know what sort of airfilter setup you had? I'm trying to find a JZA70 airbox and I already have a JZA70 pipe for it, i would just like something that looks hidden or more legal looking than my HKS pod.

STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 05 August 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i believe it was a pod on a jzz30 pipe
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Manual 1JZ Soarer - JZZ21 (89 model) twin HKS turbos,: lots of mods( price drop) Thu, 05 August 2004 14:02 Go to previous message
Ah yes, I can see it now.

I'm trying to source a JZA70 box, but they are impossible to find. Now I'm just trying to buy a JZZ30 box and trying to fit that so it will look stock with a nice free flowing K&N insert or something similar.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:97 Toyota starlet FS or Swap **PICS**
Next Topic:1984 toyota sprinter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 20:19:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0099811553955078 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.