Classifieds » Parts Wanted » TA23 or similar ignition barrel wanted

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
icon1.gif  TA23 or similar ignition barrel wanted Fri, 05 December 2003 02:24 Go to next message
Hi guys,

Having problems getting my car started, ignition barrel seems to have some bad conenctions happening so its time to change it. I was wondering if the ignition barrel from any TA2X or RA2X would fit. Other question is(this is my lack of technical knowledge), if I change the ignition barrel will I then need a different key to get my car started, or is the barrel behind the locking mechanism?

Thanks,

Alchemist

*edit* if you live in Sydney, and have one of these suckers and want to make some extra $$$ or beer and help me change the bastard over I'm quite open to that Smile Gotta learn sometime...

[Updated on: Fri, 05 December 2003 02:25]

Send a private message to this user    
sleeka73
Regular

April 2003

Re: TA23 or similar ignition barrel wanted Fri, 05 December 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not the actual barrel which has the connections in it , its the housing behind it that does
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: TA23 or similar ignition barrel wanted Fri, 05 December 2003 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I have one complete here. I can either supply it with barrel and key, or bare so you can put your barrel into it, and can give you instructions for removal and refit if needed. Will PM you some details.

By the way, TA22 barrels and houdings are different and won't fit the later models.
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA23 or similar ignition barrel wanted Sun, 07 December 2003 06:33 Go to previous message
I got A good barrel and switch if you want it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ta22 drivers side window
Next Topic:AE82 rear drums needed
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 11:37:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056641101837158 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.