Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there's greaseand sh*t below it, an if you put your hand down on the boot you can feel the crack (haha Rolling Eyes ). also if the CV is stuffed, then at full lock it should make a clicking sound.
  Send a private message to this user  
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Tue, 02 December 2003 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx for that info. Cool

[Updated on: Fri, 05 December 2003 13:56]

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Thu, 04 December 2003 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd still prefer to go Bellsline cuaz i wan the Krispy Kreams at the end Very Happy...... there are some great views too.

but if the majority choise the other option then thats cool.

My vote is still Bellsline.
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Thu, 04 December 2003 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 21:36

Turbocamry - Gen2 Camry
[/b]

Turbocamry has Gen 3
Doctakay
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Thu, 04 December 2003 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad

OK guys, i'm starting to worry about a descision on where we are going as no-one has 100% confirmed as to our destination. So i'm putting it forward...

I am electing Newcastle!!!!! Surprised Surprised Surprised

Turbocamry and I had a brief discussion today and we both think that everyone should come to Newcastle. Now don't make us both chuck a hissy fit! Laughing hehe.

C'mon it'll be good. I know SMT is up for it. So whadda ya's say? There's plenty of good places to go, places to eat and things to do and see... we'll even meet you guys half way somewhere too. Let us know.

-
Regards,
Chris.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Thu, 04 December 2003 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crazy_camry wrote on Thu, 04 December 2003 18:50

smt_007 wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 21:36

Turbocamry - Gen2 Camry
[/b]

Turbocamry has Gen 3

Sorry about that. Embarassed

* waiting for peoples decision on cruise location*
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Thu, 04 December 2003 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So where are we going guys ???

Hopefully me GEN4 will be ready in time Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Fri, 05 December 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
westlife wrote on Fri, 05 December 2003 10:54

So where are we going guys ???

Hopefully me GEN4 will be ready in time Very Happy

Is it your Gen4?, you said you have an a ae82 corolla?, and whats happening with the gen4?. Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 05 December 2003 00:44]

westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Fri, 05 December 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe well its my dads Camry but I use it pretty much all the time Very Happy

Well its got nice key marks from some vandals Mad and this is not your avergae keying job Crying or Very Sad
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Fri, 05 December 2003 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
westlife wrote on Fri, 05 December 2003 13:43

Hehehe well its my dads Camry but I use it pretty much all the time Very Happy

Well its got nice key marks from some vandals Mad and this is not your avergae keying job Crying or Very Sad

Damn thats no good . Sad Any pics of the scratch?.
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Fri, 05 December 2003 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry boyz been workn n all, but yep im down
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Fri, 05 December 2003 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as for location, ill elect for the krispy kreme option, i dunno wat it is, but everyones talking about it, and I WANT IN!
Doctakay
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Fri, 05 December 2003 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What the hell is krispy kreme? Confused

Please tell me you guys aren't going on a cruise just to get an ice cream or a milkshake or soemthing?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Fri, 05 December 2003 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Kripsy kreme is donut place that has like 40 flavours and varieties of donuts:
http://www.krispykreme.com.au/

* waiting patiently for response for cruise location *

StephenT Smile
Doctakay
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Fri, 05 December 2003 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooooooh kaaaaayyyy....
Rolling Eyes
No worries. Look. Hate to be a real slut on this one fellas but I'm not really sold on the krispy kremes thing.

It's not my cruise so it's not my call. Hell, the car may not even be ready for it, in which case i'll roll with turbo camry. Just remember tho, the blue mountains is a fair way out from sydney and that sydney is a fair way out for us blokes as we don't really know it.

I have a hell of a drive back and a monster drive to work (an our away by highway mind you) the next morning with early shifts until the new year so i can't do a monster mission.

Lets decide... just copy our names and add yours and where ya wanna roll to if your coming and majority will rule...

Doctakay - Newcastle
Turbocamry - Newcastle
SMT007 - ???
Iceman - ???
etc, etc.

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Fri, 05 December 2003 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in ill n/a for work that day

also i elect NEWCASTLE

my mate might come with his lancer (we can all burn him as it only a GLI and mine pulls it better than his)

-DoM-

p.s. where are all u guys that live near the ghetto? i aint seen a single modded camry around! (by ghetto i mean castle hill)

also i dont think towers is a good meeting place, or koala park as koala park is hard to get too, that park at thompsans corner is alrite but im a bit worried about being mugged and raped by gays so thats out wat about the primary school cause i dont think there will be neone there on a sunday? its got big carpark or we could meet at the bus bay outside oakhill school?easy to find easy to get to.

------------------------------
1987 Gen II Wagon
White
5 Speed (lost syncro on 2nd, loosing 3rd)
car is stock except stereo.

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Fri, 05 December 2003 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome, Domasik to our Camry community, and CAMRY CHRISTMAS CRUISE Laughing.

[Updated on: Sat, 06 December 2003 06:10]

DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Sat, 06 December 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as homer simpson wuld say....mmmm 1 hour drive just for glazed sugared fatty oily donut...

Hey Domasik i live near Castlo! sure u havnt seen me crusin around?

as for location how bout good ol thornlee maccas, its good 4 exposure and surely big enuff for all
Doctakay
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Sat, 06 December 2003 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sik.

4 that wanna cruise to newie. anymore?
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Sat, 06 December 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh why not! http://images.lamer.net/altezzas.jpg
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Sat, 06 December 2003 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CURRENT LIST CONFIRMED FOR 21ST CCC:

Smt007 - Gen2 Camry *NEWCASTLE
Drextc - Gen2 Camry *NEWCASTLE
Doctakay - Gen2 Camry *NEWCASTLE
Domasik - Gen2 Camry *NEWCASTLE
Turbocamry - Gen3 Camry *NEWCASTLE
Iceman - Gen2 Camry *BELLS LINE RD
Crazycamry - Gen2 Camry *?
westlife - Gen4 Camry *?
Mx83 - Cressida *?

NEED RESPONSE FROM:

Nomuken - Sprinter

[Updated on: Sat, 06 December 2003 06:15]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Sat, 06 December 2003 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also if we are leaving around 10, wat time are we looking at for return?
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Sat, 06 December 2003 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I was also wondering what time we would be heading back.

http://forums.fastfours.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=690 55

check that out and see how much kaos Krispy Kreme causes Very Happy
crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Sun, 07 December 2003 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
update: looks like i can't make it. i'm wating on some parts, then have to install them all. the earliest it seems the car will be ready will be around new years. anyways, you guys have a great trip, and i'll be on the next one!
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. (Sydney) NOW THE21st OF DECEMBER !!! Sun, 07 December 2003 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok either way it looks like the majority has spoken.....

Newy it is. Surprised

so can someone who know the old Pac.Hwy. pls provide some pics and/or directions for ppl to print off Smile

i'm still up for Bellsline but i dont mind as long as theres lots of ppl goin Very Happy

oh and where will we meet and what time?? 10 is good for ppl in Sydney, but what bout the others?
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Tue, 09 December 2003 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Confirmed list:
Smt007
Drextc
Doctakay
Domasik
Turbocamry
Iceman
Crazycamry
westlife
Mx83

Unconfirmed list:
mx83toy
thunderbird1
nomuken

[Updated on: Tue, 09 December 2003 02:18]

CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Tue, 09 December 2003 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been volunteered to paint my sister's new house that day. If you can make it the 20th I might be able to come along.
Camboy
Occasional Poster

May 2002
icon5.gif  Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Tue, 09 December 2003 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow a Camry cruise, I really should check these forums regularly. I wont be able to make it tho Sad Have a good cruise guys.
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Tue, 09 December 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camboy what Camry do you have ? any mods Very Happy ?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Thu, 11 December 2003 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, i was thinking we need info and contact details for everyone, incase toymods forum is down, write down your name and mobile number, or you can PM me, ill start:

NAME + MOBILE NUMBER

Smt_007 = Stephen + 0414338847

thanx Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 11 December 2003 00:30]

Doctakay
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Thu, 11 December 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doctakay = chris, 0438693787.

car not looking good for that date, no biggie, might arrange for you guys to come to the workshop that day and see the progress. I'll still cruise with turbocamry tho.
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Thu, 11 December 2003 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries smt

DrExTc = Adam, 0415 269 620
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Sat, 13 December 2003 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well boys whats the go are u going to new castle on the 21 cause if u are i might take my mums camary and take it on the cruise figure it out. cheers boys
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Sat, 13 December 2003 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matt20v wrote on Sat, 13 December 2003 19:18

well boys whats the go are u going to new castle on the 21 cause if u are i might take my mums camary and take it on the cruise figure it out. cheers boys

Yeah, its on the 21st December for sure.

My sister works for nrma, so ill get her to print out maps for us for old Pacific Highway route.

Whats the meeting location Castle Hill Maccas, near Castle towers, that would be a decent meet spot, because of the large parking area?.

Also [TURBOCAMRY]&[DOCTAKAY] this might be a stupid question but, are you guys coming down to sydney and cruising up with us or will you meet us there?.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/MEET MAP.JPG

This is a basic map of the way were going, in [Orange], Going up the Old Pacific Hwy and coming down the Pacific Highway.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 December 2003 11:38]

crazy_camry
Regular

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Sun, 14 December 2003 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boys i won't make it. hope to see you guys on the 18th getting your camry's dynoed. i'll be there Smile
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Sun, 14 December 2003 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wens this?
wats doing?
wat am I supposed to look out for when u're up my way??????
ok...well 21st it is...i c u all laterz
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Mon, 15 December 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Sun, 14 December 2003 23:56

wens this?
wats doing?
wat am I supposed to look out for when u're up my way??????
ok...well 21st it is...i c u all laterz

You need to watch out for a group of Camry'z, which you dont see everyday. Very Happy

Under a week for the cruise, i cant wait, im getting the 20% Tint tomoro and bought a new JLwo4 12inch sub. Cool

[Updated on: Mon, 15 December 2003 12:08]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Wed, 17 December 2003 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doesnt look like im gona be able to be back for work in time so i dont think i can make it sorry guys, next time
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Wed, 17 December 2003 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Iceman = Peter, 0403187301

PS:
about where we're gonna meet.... There is a open air carpark directly behind the Castle Tower's carpark.... it's for like a bowls club or something Laughing , anyways it's been empty everytime i've driven past Smile. it's right next to the police station Twisted Evil . that should make it pretty eaysy to find Cool
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03 PLEASE CONFERM!!!! Wed, 17 December 2003 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Wed, 17 December 2003 19:09

doesnt look like im gona be able to be back for work in time so i dont think i can make it sorry guys, next time

We won't miss you at work so how about you go on the cruise Laughing Laughing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. WHO'S COMING ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 18 December 2003 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Smt007 - Stephen, 0414338847
Drextc - Adam, 0415 269 620
Doctakay - Chris, 0438693787
Iceman - Peter, 0403187301
Turbocamry - Craig
westlife - ?
Mx83 - ?
Matt20v - ?

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. WHO'S COMING ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 18 December 2003 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Come on guys, it's in 2 DAYS!!!! WHERE and WHEN are we going to meet???????????

I say 10am to 10:30am. When you drive into the carpark from the back there's a set of lights as you go in and a round-about, TURN RIGHT at the round-about and meet in that section.

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Thu, 18 December 2003 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK NO WORRIES, THATS THE MEETING PLACE. Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 18 December 2003 23:35]

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Fri, 19 December 2003 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

SWEET !

see u all there Smile
SV21_87
Newcomer

December 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Fri, 19 December 2003 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me as a definite. I'll be there at 10 but if i get lost is there someone i can ring? I know how to get to the towers so i should be able to find the carpark. Anyway, it should be good. I own an SV-21. Its white with the bump strips removed, lowered mags, two inch exhuast, and extractors. Im building a new motor for it that should be pretty good, match ported head, balanced bottom end, new internals and reground cams. Anyone done this to the 3S-FE?? Anyway, see you on sunday! Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 19 December 2003 09:14]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Fri, 19 December 2003 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Drextc - Adam, 0415269620
Turbocamry - Craig
Sv21_78 - NAME/NUMBER?
westlife - NAME/NUMBER?
Mx83 - NAME/NUMBER?
Matt20v - NAME/NUMBER?

Sweet sv21_87, more camrys for the cruise, you can call me on 0414338847 my name is Stephen, whats your number and name?, i will be in a blue camry like in the avatar, see ya Sunday. Very Happy

MEET LOCATION:: OPEN AIR CARPARK BEHIND CASTLE TOWERS, OPPOSITE THE STAR (POLICE STATION), BE THERE AT 10:00AM, BECAUSE WE LEAVE AT 10:30 OR EARLIER IF EVERYONE IS THERE.

ANY PROBLEMS WITH FINDING THE MEET LOCATION, CALL ME ON 0414338847.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 December 2003 09:53]

westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Fri, 19 December 2003 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How old are all of you blokes Very Happy ?

Im still kinda young and was wondering how I would go along with you guys Laughing
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. WHO'S COMING ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 19 December 2003 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh il b there, chil out iceman, u b al acting paranoid, its not like, wel dog ya leavin u the only cam boy who rocks up and wil b forced to cruise up 2 newy yourself wil we? boyz? boyz?....

n e way! i hav no clu wher the open air section is, but i wil endevour to find it, and if not i wil just double park next to a freindly police man and quickly jump out of the car with my hands in my pockets shouting to him in an arabic language, then ask where the place is

SV21_87, no but i wouldnt mind doing the work if its worth it? il discuss this with you and have a loook at ur set up on sunday

is anyone bringin a camera?

Westlife, im 21 how bout u, watchu mean boy? were not aliens!
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stop Press

My sister's new house hasn't settled the contracts yet, so I'm free to cruise the FulSik Camry on the old pacific with you guys.

I think it would have been better meeting at Unique Autos because being Christmas time, there is going to be a huge amount of Christmas shoppers in their cars. Maybe next time.
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Almost forgot, who else here has CB radios? I'll bring mine CB handset. Makes it 1000 times easier to organise things on the road.

Also, where are we stopping for lunch? Are we eating at Newy? If so where?

I'll have to be home by 6:00pm at the lastest so I may have to leave you guys early if you push on into the night. I hear Sundays is when the Newy car crowd get together, but I don't know about this Sunday being so close to Christmas.
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CamryMan, wel thats great news, Very Happy

where is unique autos, is it the one on victoria avenue, selling skylines and other performance orietnated cars? what kind of pple would b there? do u think our presence will have a positive effect on any new car buyers leading them to ditch the 2003 model commodore and go for the 89-92 camry? Smile

if so lets go ther! but it could b just a lil bit 2 late to change keeping in mind everyones set up for castle hill, and maybe some people wont have time to log on before that. so yes maybe next time, til then pples judgement about the humble camry will have to stay

mite have to b home at 6 also, so if u need a crusin buddy on that long solo trip home count me in Razz

dont have a cb, but i was thinkin about obtaining a handheld cb, if any would be generous enough to lend me one? Very Happy
Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, mx83 and i will have CB's.

One of my friends in my car is bringing them Smile

DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bringin a handheld? so do u have a car cb yourself? if so, then one of ur mates could travel with me in my car (so i can rape him Razz) i mean so we can b in contact at al times ( so we can talk about the rape details Razz )
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep that is the same unique. It should be closed on Sundays so plenty of parking. In the good old days this is where Toymods cruises started from if we headed up north.

But I wouldn't chance the meeting place this time around.

Iceman
Regular

January 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

no my mate, who is coming in my car, has two hand helds and is giving one to mx83. Sorry Crying or Very Sad

mx83 is coming, but i dont know if he wants me to put his mob number on the forum........

So here's who's coming...... yet another update. Surprised

Drextc - Adam, 0415269620
Mx83 - Arup
Turbocamry - Craig
Camryman - NAME/NUMBER?
Sv21_78 - NAME/NUMBER?
westlife - NAME/NUMBER?
Matt20v - NAME/NUMBER?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
westlife wrote on Sat, 20 December 2003 01:21

Im still kinda young and was wondering how I would go along with you guys Laughing

Laughing Im 21, mate were not 40 were all quite young.

I dont have a Cb radio, so i will have to shout Laughing . As for eating location, the newcastle guys can tell us a good place to go. Smile

A QUOTE FROM THE GREAT [CamryMan]:
"OLD CAMRYS DONT DIE, THEY JUST GO FULLY SICK! Cool

Very Happy SEE YOU ALL THERE Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 20 December 2003 03:30]

westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha Laughing

Im now unsure if I can make it as I just started out as a Dominos Pizza delivery driver.I'll have to see what happens on the morning.SO what are the exact details of this cruise ?.It would be pretty sweet to see a bunch of Camrys cruising together.Well im turning 18yrs in January Very Happy

How long to get up there ?

I guess most of you guys are on green P's ? im on reds so it might take me awhile to catch up Laughing

Anyway if I cant make it take heaps of pics and for sure on the next camry cruise (if there is going to be another one Laughing) i'll be in 110%

Cheers !

CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
westlife wrote on Sat, 20 December 2003 01:21

Well looks like I'll be the oldest at 30.
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Camry people i thought i would remind you that it's
double demerit point's until new year's day so you might not what to speed to much.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Camry cruse. Sydney to Newy on the 21/12/03. MEETING PLACE and TIME !!! Sat, 20 December 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hotrolla wrote on Sat, 20 December 2003 21:13

Hey Camry people i thought i would remind you that it's
double demerit point's until new year's day so you might not what to speed to much.

Yeah, unfortunately i know, damn double demerit points.
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:SUNDAY 1st FEB ****ROTARY CRUISE*******
Next Topic:Newcastle cruise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:37:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092699527740479 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.