Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

CRUISE 7/12 Wed, 19 November 2003 12:08 Go to next message
This post has been put up on the www.newcastlelaps.tk by
"the lovly TRUBL"
Its a Cruise For Kids, to collect donations of toys for children who are doing it tough! Its a bloody good idear and great cause so we would love to have as amny people meet up us newy lapers at the twin servistations on the freeway on the way to newcastle! So come on out and have a great cruise and great day to help the kids cheers Very Happy

DETAILS ARE AS FOLOWS:

Date: 7th December 2003

Final Destination: Energy Australia Stadium (previously Marathon Stadium) Turton Road New Lambton approx. 2pm

Charity: The Samaritans

Donations needed: TOYS!

Now it's no fun if we just cruise from town to the stadium so I figured we could meet up with the Sydney people on the Freeway and come in to Newcastle via Wallsend... so any people not wanting to do the Freeway drive could wait at the Wallsend Shell and fall in behind us

So for those wanting to go down the freeway, we'll be leaving Swansea Maccas at 11am on the Sunday morning and arriving at the Twin Servos on the freeway at about 12. So please try and be there by at least 10:45..

For those wanting to meet at Wallsend, I'm hoping we'll be in that area at approx 1:30 but I'll message someone when we leave the Servos, in case we're held up

The Samaritans have jumped at the idea (thanks to Deb (Old Fart's Wife) for bringing it to their attention ) so they will be there on the day to receive your donations. Peter (from Samaritans) told me that they usually seem to get toys aimed at pre-school girls and the least aimed at teenage boys, so if some of us try and steer towards that group it may even things up a little bit

If you're a member of any other car-related forums, please post it up and try and get everyone involved, the more people the more pressies and imagine what a difference it would make to a child that has nothing, to know that someone out there with the means to do it, cared enough to make the effort

[Updated on: Fri, 21 November 2003 14:42]

Send a private message to this user    
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: CHARITY CRUISE Fri, 21 November 2003 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:04 am

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Alrighty, Steve (EVILRX that organised the Gremlin Cruise) is on board so here are the Sydney meet-up details:

MEETING SPOT: CAR PARK 6 on Australia Ave Homebush.
TIME: 9:30.
DEPARTURE TIME: 10:00 on the dot. This gives us 2 hours to get to the twin servos on the F3.

If any of you have posted this up on different forums could you please add that info as well?

I'm thinking of going down to Sydney the day before and leaving from Homebush

Other car clubs that are attending are Fast fours and hot fours and acouple others to!
come on guys lets ad toymod to that list it will be a fantastic day out

[Updated on: Fri, 21 November 2003 14:48]

DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: CHARITY CRUISE Fri, 21 November 2003 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i put the info up on my site, that cool?
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Sat, 22 November 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turbocamry wrote on Wed, 19 November 2003 23:08

This post has been put up on the www.newcastlelaps.tk by
"the lovly TRUBL"

now now lets not say things wel cant take back Smile ehehh enaa j/k trubl is cool Smile

peeps this will be a good day.. come to newy for the cruise then hit town for some cold afternoon beers Smile

oh and good casue to boot Smile
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Sat, 22 November 2003 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man post it everywhere Rolling

man your in trouble now toof lol
trubl is after uuuu plus i thort if these guys new that there was women going they might pull there fingers out Very Happy
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: CRUISE 7/12 Sat, 22 November 2003 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did TRUBL aka leeanne's name make it on a toymods forum when she drives a lancer:P 28 yr old single mother guys and she is hot!!!!! Very Happy
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Sat, 22 November 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turbocamry wrote on Sat, 22 November 2003 21:24

man your in trouble now toof lol

strife... im in strife Smile
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Sun, 23 November 2003 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CRUISE 7/12 Mon, 24 November 2003 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This sounds like an awesome idea and I'll try to get there... I don't have any toys though Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad ...

I'll just donate some cash or something...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: CRUISE 7/12 Mon, 24 November 2003 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FLYNSX wrote on Sat, 22 November 2003 18:30

How did TRUBL aka leeanne's name make it on a toymods forum when she drives a lancer:P 28 yr old single mother guys and she is hot!!!!! Very Happy

photos?
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Mon, 24 November 2003 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i tell u what if u come we will introduce u to her!

hey mate y not duck into woolies or coles or kmart and spend that money bears or somthing dont cost much just a suggestion thats what im doing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CRUISE 7/12 Mon, 24 November 2003 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm... Thats a good idea...

Actually... My g/f might have some ones that she doesn't want anymore... I'll see if i can get her to part with some or yeah, might make a trip to the shops...
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Tue, 25 November 2003 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
her is a pic of the lovely trubl! Which im sure once she see's it on here i am dead lmao
(leanne please blame old fart for the pic) Very Happy

**pic has been taken off due to death threats Rolling Eyes **
me sorry trubs Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 27 November 2003 12:00]

TUB-11Y
Regular

February 2003

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Tue, 25 November 2003 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are a deviate Craig.

chances are that i will be there too. from what i hear it will be a big day

.... Luke
JennyD
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: CRUISE 7/12 Thu, 27 November 2003 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Ahhh you're a dead man Craig.

Hey TooF did you say something about brews at your place after the cruise? It should be just about ready by then shouldn't it? Very Happy

Be nice to see people on here get behind this, it should turn out to be a fun day! Hope to see you all there Smile
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Sat, 29 November 2003 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thoguht we were going into town but im sure i can wrangle a BBQ/beer at my joint.

the 11th willbe the magical 4 week mark but it will be well and truly drinkable by the 7th... as we found out last night ehhe Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 29 November 2003 00:36]

Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Sun, 30 November 2003 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I actually Manage a TOYSHOP!

But our cut off date for donations has ended Nope

Ill try and get the boss to reconsider, but generally its not a good time of year to be asking a toyshop for donations as we are finding it hard to keep up stock as it is
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Sun, 30 November 2003 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grin cheers mate! so who is coming?
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Sun, 30 November 2003 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know TRUBL... the NewyLaps mob and SCR have pretty close ties. I think there may even be a few SCR members turning up to this one too.

I should be there. Smile
pimp1j
Regular

November 2003
Re: CRUISE 7/12 Mon, 01 December 2003 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your still out after 7pm .. let me know and ill come after my gig.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: CRUISE 7/12 Mon, 01 December 2003 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno if we'll be out that late man...
turbocamry
Regular

June 2003

Re: CRUISE 7/12 Sat, 06 December 2003 21:28 Go to previous message
hope to cya's there gana be a big day
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Official Event: Toymods Christmas Dinner
Next Topic:CHARITY CRUIZE ***ADELAIDE 13TH DECEMBER*** ALL WELCOME
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-