Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Parts Wanted » URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Tue, 09 December 2003 01:57 Go to next message
hey guys i recently crashed my ST162 celica and smashed up the front. the car is now sitting the smash repairs and needs a Bonnet , front bumper and front grill (the little grill above the bumper). The problem is the smash repair guy cant find anywhere the parts that i need to fix my car. And the even bigger problem is , is that its insured and NRMA are saying if the smash repair guy cant find the parts they are going to ride the car off. This really sux because the car is in perfect running order, its only a little bit of body damage.
So if anyone can help me out as to where to find a ST162 bonnet and front bumper please PM me!

thanx
Scott
  Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Tue, 09 December 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude the dude at Celicar Spares has them. I was there on Saturday and there were heaps there.

Mainly white, but still...
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Tue, 09 December 2003 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey rob thanx man, yeh the colour doesnt matter. do you have celica spares details?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Tue, 09 December 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm looking now..

ah ha... a lonely business card in my drawer Smile

"Celicar Spares, 9/65 Elizabeth St. Wherethehell Park 2164
Ph: 97566606 Fax: 9756 1402"

He isn't the cheapest but he has everything generally (except for 162 driver's side door trim Smile )
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Tue, 09 December 2003 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have those things But I would probably be a last resort being so far away and all. I have a white 162 bumper, with a minor crack on the top and bottom, and a gun metal grey bonnet, prob is it has a minor bend at the front corner and top corner where the straps tied it down on the half cut.

Like I said an absolute last resort though.
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Tue, 09 December 2003 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx man!
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Tue, 09 December 2003 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh thanx anyway wiso, i'll see how everything turns out
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Wed, 10 December 2003 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx heaps rob, i got in contact with celica spares and they have the parts i need, your a life saver! Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Wed, 10 December 2003 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ney np dude anything I can do.. I feel your pain Smile
niggel_e
Regular

January 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Thu, 11 December 2003 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob, you are like the go to man for anything 162 now mate.

Ps. my window bits got here today....oh its....2:00 am... got here yesterday , clips included...v impressive, thanks for that buddy, that will be on in like 10 hrs from now, and this time no trucks will run over it.

Thanks bud.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 December 2003 15:28]

gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Thu, 11 December 2003 17:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
??? Is ST162 parts that rare???
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Thu, 11 December 2003 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Rob, you are like the go to man for anything 162 now mate.

noooooo...... Smile Nigel, I know the door lock thing wasn't there. I THOUGHT I had one in my bucket of parts at home, but NO! I suck.

I have about 5 of the wrong ones, but not the exact one you need. Sad

yeah, I checked to make sure all the clips were there....

anyway, next time I get down there I will ask him for your door-lock thing.

Sorry this has been such a pain for you mate
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Fri, 12 December 2003 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you got the power window switch on the driver's side? or the passenger trim? Razz
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Fri, 12 December 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

[have you got the power window switch on the driver's side? or the passenger trim?

well you are going to kill me

I threw that trim out (blue) a while ago.. no one wanted it when I had it up for sale.

I have the switch, but the little middle bit is snapped off it (this is my 'spare') one. But it works and all fine. You can just have it if you like.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Fri, 12 December 2003 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you mean when the middle part is broken? Razz where abouts are you in sydney ?
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Fri, 12 December 2003 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops... you're in Epping... Razz I was just there last night.. damn.. Razz

so how is the middle part snapped?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Fri, 12 December 2003 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well I would take a picture but my mate dropped and broke my digital camera, so I will have to explain.

It is not like mine in that it doesn't appear to have an auto-up function, and the little middle bit. You know how there is like a big button and then a little middle flicker switch for going up and down.

Well the middle bit is snapped by the looks, but I am sure you can swap out the middle bit. Or at least glue a tab on.

Anyway, it's here if you want it. Otherwise it is in fine position. I know Draza paid like hundreds for a new one from Toyota. super gey expensive toyota genuine.. Smile
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Fri, 12 December 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha... certainly worth a look if you're not charging anything for it... Smile but how can I pick it up??
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Fri, 12 December 2003 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm where b you? I am going into the city tonight in the Sleeker...
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Fri, 12 December 2003 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops... saw your message too late, I just got home now since I left for lunch, where the hell is Sleeker? (sorry I hardly go out... Razz)
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Fri, 12 December 2003 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, I am going to be in the city IN the Celica.

sorry, my bad..

I still got it.. bro I am going all the way through the city tomorrow evening too north-to south, some dinner thing

text me if you wanna hook up or come by tomorrow

Rob

edit: typos..grrr

[Updated on: Fri, 12 December 2003 14:28]

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: URGENT ST162 PARTS NEEDED! Sun, 14 December 2003 01:33 Go to previous message
robbie, gimme a bell next time u r goin out to cel spares, i still need the front grille for my car, and u and me havent caught up in awhile.......
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE82 GE EFI fuel tank
Next Topic:2tgeu thermostat housing
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:25:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054259300231934 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.