Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Wed, 26 November 2003 01:28 Go to next message
Just wondering if there is any intrest in buying my damaged sprinter? it has front right damage and right rear damage, other than that its fine. Ill have to check but i think the left headlights and indicators should be ok aswell. If noone wants to buy the whole car ill prolly strip it n sell the parts.
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Wed, 26 November 2003 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dorifto victim!!

pics would help
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Wed, 26 November 2003 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look in the war stories section under the subject "NOOOOOOO...."

good luck with sellin the car Cool
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Wed, 26 November 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/234.jpeg

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/untitled.jpeg

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/564.jpeg
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Wed, 26 November 2003 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the clock surround is mine scottie!!!!
sprinterboy4agze
Regular

March 2003
Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Wed, 26 November 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows the back bumper
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Mon, 08 December 2003 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rear bumper is in ok condition, will take pics when i get the car towed back to my house.

The car is now for sale. If it doesnt sell i will prolly wreck it but prefer to sell it whole.

Looking for around 1500ono for it, this includes 2 sets of rims, pioneer head deck. The interior is maroon and in good/great condition, it has an uncracked dash, 2" sports exhaust. i have already been offered $1000 for it so offers over that please.

Cheers
Scott

P.S I can get more/better pics probably on the weekend when i go to reinspect it, havnt seen it for over a week :S hence the delayed reply.

Oh and Yeah, BUMP Laughing
Stain
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Tue, 09 December 2003 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see the bumper is rather screwed, but is it just the bumper thats been pushed in? or has the chassis been bent too?

So, the right side lights are a goner, the right front panel will be crumpled, the bonnet abit bent, the grill bit the dust too, and the rear right panel is knocked in. So gotta look for those replacement parts.

My questions are, are the windows intact? and what about the engine bay? has the front been knocked in, and if it has, is there dammage to the radiator/anything else in that area?
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Wed, 10 December 2003 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics should be updated this weekend. I need to inspect it again so i can answer your questions, sorry its taking so long :S

Looking for around 1200 firm.

The right rear 1/4 glass is no more, other than that glass is fine. All interior parts are there, and in great condition. I need to look at the chasis to see whether its bent but id say yes, but only minor and very fixable if you wanted to. Other than that i cant say much more till i see it again
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Tue, 16 December 2003 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hijack your post but the specs on your MA70 seem very familar.. Didnt happen to but that off a mate of mine in Narrellan about a month or two back did you?
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Tue, 16 December 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blue one, yeah i prolly did, head gasket was stuffed but no damage, metal one is in now. It still seemed a good price for what it had/its condition. Respray is dodgy but i will be fixing that soon enough.

Where abouts are you from?
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Wed, 17 December 2003 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
located in the Hurstville area.... If its the same car, the owners wife is one of my mates sisters..... It had to be sold as he got a company car.....
nomuken
Regular

November 2003
Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Wed, 17 December 2003 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how is the bonnet ?
StyleSkillSpeed
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: EOI: Damaged Aus Spec AE86 Fri, 16 January 2004 11:17 Go to previous message

is the car still available???

let me know... and just a question does the engine still start??

leave me your no. as i am in sydney too!

cheers.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:86 seca twincam 4 sale
Next Topic: fs:AE82 GT-FX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 13:33:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044841766357422 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.