Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Sat, 06 December 2003 10:40 Go to next message
5me
240,000km

reasonably nasty big end noise, but still puts out about 100rwhp

has:
-aircon pump
-ps pump (someone was after this - pls contact me again!)
-alternator

other bits include:
-sensors
-throttle body
-manifolds
-sump and oil pump (good for 7mgte conversion!)

raditor is also up for grabs

make an offer!

w58 gearbox, Exeedy HHD clutch, flywheel, bellhousing etc all available inseparate posts...

all in sydney
can deliver for cost of petrol Smile

cheers
ed
  Send a private message to this user    
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Sun, 07 December 2003 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed - hows the aircon pump - is it in working order and are the seals good ?
and the PS pump - any leaks in that too and in good order ?

My dad possibly needs them for his ma61

[Updated on: Sun, 07 December 2003 03:30]

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Sun, 07 December 2003 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed,

How much do you want for the air pump? is it in good nick and working order? Also the air bypass valve?

Cheers.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Sun, 07 December 2003 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all parts are in excellent condition...

EXCEPT the air pump - i gutted it so it looks good, but does nothing (stupid damn air pump!)

and the air bypass valve, err i broke it this morning Sad

it works fine, but i just snapped the connector off the side. if youve got one that doesnt work, but has that side intact, you could probably make one good one out of the lot

cheers
ed
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Sun, 07 December 2003 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Ed... How Much do you want for the "gutted" airpump. As for the ABV, Dad threw the old one a few months ago after a few hours digging around the garage (funny you find things you needed at the time which are usless now). So I'll pass on the ABV, Contact Wilbo666 as he may need it more then me anyway Very Happy

Cheers.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Sun, 07 December 2003 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
errr, dunno, $10 plus post?

cheers
ed
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Mon, 08 December 2003 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the aircon pump ?
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Mon, 08 December 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 21:00

So I'll pass on the ABV, Contact Wilbo666 as he may need it more then me anyway Very Happy

Cheers.

I got one a few months ago, massive improvement when cold Shocked Smile

I got a few while I was at the wreckers in case one on them didn't work (really wanted a working one Very Happy ), so if your chasing one that works I have one spare here you can have if you want it....

Cheers
Wilbo
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Tue, 09 December 2003 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Mon, 08 December 2003 17:46

how much for the aircon pump ?

hows $20 + shipping sound?

anyone want any other bits?
only a few days before it all gets binned...
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Tue, 09 December 2003 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll pass on the gutted airpump as i found out, mine does nothing as well Laughing ... Anyway, how much do you want for the air hoses that run from the inlet manifold through to the ABV and then connected to the cold start injector and all other hoses off the inlet going places as mine are stuffed and cracked?

Also all those plastic holder thingies for the spark plug leads, oil lid cover, for starters?

Cheers.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Tue, 09 December 2003 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the Dizzy, Ignitor etc?

BTW do you still need a vac gauge?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Tue, 09 December 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm....

say $10 + for every hose, fitting and plastic bit i can strip off the sucker??

dizzy/coil/loom etc, say, um, $25? + shipping...

cheers
ed

PS - doesnt anyone want the sump and oil pump? hello 7mgte conversion!!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Tue, 09 December 2003 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, and vac gauge?... not in the immediate future. i have SO much to get done without fiddline with the damn injector map sensor.

thanks very much though, appreciated. i will call you when i get aroud to actually doing something though lol

thanks
ed
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Tue, 09 December 2003 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have a private message Very Happy
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Tue, 09 December 2003 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you didnt call me a 'sik cuntz bro' did you??
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Tue, 09 December 2003 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Sat, 06 December 2003 21:40

5me
....still puts out about 100rwhp......

is that stock?!
FreaK
Regular

September 2002

Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Wed, 10 December 2003 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"eds.au.com" isn't that where one of the articles for my Toyota Tuner Magazine came from? lol
http://www.toyotatuner.net/mar03-e1-3/1Gconversion .html

I WANT YOUR EXTRACTORS ... at least teh ones in your Avatar!!!!!

d00d.
then I could finish up the NA tune before fabbing the rest of the turbo system.

Anyway - if you haven't "Binned" alla the parts, 5ME spares are wonderful - you know how much the oil system and MANUAL flywheel might cost to ship to Canada by slow boat? hehe

damn projects.....

And BTW - IIRC, 5ME was 115 stock (crank) - same as 22R - and they just need to breathe! Now if I could find 495/285 cam for it....
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Wed, 10 December 2003 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, about that
(103kw at the fly, stock)
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Wed, 10 December 2003 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FreaK wrote on Wed, 10 December 2003 14:57

you know how much the oil system and MANUAL flywheel might cost to ship to Canada by slow boat?

i can certainly find out if youre serious Nod
FreaK
Regular

September 2002

Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Wed, 10 December 2003 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, my 5M is Auto, and even tho I got it somewhat reprogrammed, it's still s slushbox! So a W58 is a REAL possibility especially for drifting this thing....

And unless you know for a %100 fact that 5MG or 7M flywheels fit..... 5M's are *seriously* scarce around here!

And if yer gonna ship over 5 kilos to to me, then what a few grams of oil stuff lol.

Don't go out of your way to find out, but if you would like to get rid of the stuff.... And I have shipped the odd bit over to Stephan in Taz and recieved some Jaycar bits for my turbo conversion - shipping hasn't been too bad at all on the lighter stuff!

And what about that avatar huh?!!!? Freak
nicked
Regular

I supported Toymods

September 2003
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Wed, 10 December 2003 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your chances with the avatar?

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=24246&rid=3732&S=546dafcadc4490471c89916 118e0a9ce&pl_view=&start=0#msg_208650

id guess fairly poor Very Happy
FreaK
Regular

September 2002

Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Wed, 10 December 2003 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w000t!

So I'm gonna read that thread when I get home from work, but it is SUCH a sw33t engine wow!

Anyway - I really liked the power delivery of my 22R after I beefed it up, so I plan to do the same to the 5ME (or similar anyway) since ~GE's and 7M-anything here is verrah pricey!

Thanks for da link lol
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Tue, 13 January 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about an airflow meter for my 5m-e?

allan took a look at mine on the weekend and reckoned mine had been played with, and i should get an original one.....

Surprised
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Tue, 13 January 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
injectors. sell seperatly? what size are they? how much?
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Wed, 14 January 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not selling the targa roof from you MA61 by any chance ?
Smile
I just have to ask....
Thanks,
Mitch.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Wed, 14 January 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also for sale, as a part of the same car, is the standard supra black steering wheel.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Wed, 14 January 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
greg - this isnt the ma63 parts thread... though youve reminded me that it does need a bump Smile

injectors are sold, sorry Sad
no such thing as a targa roof Razz
afm - have replied to your pm Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Stripping: ma-61 5me - all parts available Wed, 14 January 2004 12:31 Go to previous message
ed- i got no pm regarding the afm, sorry dude... Surprised
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:DBA Gold Rotors + Pads for 162 Celica
Next Topic:14" ROH REFLEX MAGS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 08:42:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079739093780518 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.