bored and curious
cumon be honest now

[Updated on: Wed, 10 December 2003 10:51]

Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where's the "still looking" category? Smile
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm single at the moment, but I met my last girlfriend at work (other)... Yeah it's wrong, yeah we copped endless shit but hey if it works you should go for it right?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha ha ha 50% at barn shed/RSPCA!! Laughing Laughing
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 10 December 2003 22:13

where's the "still looking" category? Smile

end of the arm WinkRazz
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Other....

About 8 years ago, I saw a kermit green Datsun 1200 sedan in the carpark at work. It was very clean, slightly lowered and had some wide 15" steelies on it with some Falken performance tyres on it (RE71 copies to be exact). I started writing a note saying that I'd like to buy the car if it ever came up for sale. As I was putting the note under the windscreen wiper, a girl asked what I was doing to her car. We got chatting (I found out the car had an ultra rare 5 speed in it!) and soon enough we were off on our first date. Within 6 weeks we decided we'd get married.

Unfortunately the Datto was rear ended by a driver that did a runner. We were unable to get their ID. It was written off.

We remain happily married. She loves the Crown and hates the Coronas.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I met her at a friends party. Your list isn't very good.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt - a car modder's dream come true Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9. cruising/car club

I met Jesse at a track day at Wakefield Park about 2 years ago now when she came along to watch one day. Very Happy
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a gf happily together..oh how your story brings joy to the hearts of many a male car enthusiast. gianttomato
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(other) Mates party. I was drunk, she picked me up. Very Happy Didn't know how lucky I was till I put my hand up her shirt. Shocked

Been together nearly 6 years now, just bought a unit together and are living in it.

I went to Hawii for a week, she had the Supra for a week. I think she enjoyed it more.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I met mine at a concert. Smile
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I met my G/F at a dance class. she introduced herself and we got chatting, she told me she'd just can back from Bathurst camping on the hill. We ended up going to the summernats and hooked up shortly after that. She wants a MkIII Supra as a weekend Toy Very Happy I'm so proud Cool

Shit Shit Shit I just realised I forgot our anniversary.
FAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKK Embarassed
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 09:15

I met my G/F at a dance class. she introduced herself and we got chatting, she told me she'd just can back from Bathurst camping on the hill. We ended up going to the summernats and hooked up shortly after that. She wants a MkIII Supra as a weekend Toy Very Happy I'm so proud Cool

Shit Shit Shit I just realised I forgot our anniversary.
FAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKK Embarassed

And with that post I'm now a Forums Junkie Cool

YAY Cool
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well congratulations. Welcome to the club of Ultra-Nerds. Cool
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why Thanky there. Very Happy

Mental note must not post whore anymore (unless I want more posts than cool1 Evil or Very Mad )

[Updated on: Wed, 10 December 2003 22:40]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh. Post whore? Dont know what you are talking about??? Very Happy You have just been a member for almost a year longer than me. Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am with Draven... where is the category for "Don't have one"

'cause on a forum like this there are bound to be tech/mech nerds who don't have girlfriends.

Cal as IF you met Tracey at a concert!?
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But I've put down about 450 posts since october this year!
And I think the count was reset with the new server.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 December 2003 22:50]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica, congrats on your new "status" Very Happy but honestly, your average post per day is pretty, well, average Smile heehee you can do better I know you can!
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not a post Whore Rolling Eyes

Back to topic, Anyone know a good gift that explains why I forgot somthing that was 2 months ago? I just worked out why I'm being denyed Sex at the moment Embarassed
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: partners Wed, 10 December 2003 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But I did meet for the first time at the concert. I had seen her many times at church, but never actually spoken to her until the concert. Very Happy
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 09:33

Back to topic, Anyone know a good gift that explains why I forgot somthing that was 2 months ago? I just worked out why I'm being denyed Sex at the moment Embarassed

Something nicely expensive and handcrafted (like custom made jewelery). That way you can say it took them ages to get the right part (gemstone, piece of platnium, design etc) and the wait has been driving you crazy but you wanted it perfect.

Either that or something you "ordered from overseas" that was held up in customs while they checked it wasn't real ivory!!

Or a small dog called benny - that you've been training to bark "I ruff roo" Razz
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i knew my missus from school )one of the she'll be hot when she's older chicks) so me and some mates got trashed and went to a new years party down at the beach seen her there loking hot (lets just say she had developed Evil or Very Mad ) so we started chating next thing you know 10 cop cars are down there bashing people with batons she was scared i said " dont worry i wont let no pigger hit u, i'll stick the baton up his a##"

so yeah we've been going out 2 years this new years Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I knew my girlfriend from high school, we were always friends but I wasn't attracted to her. Ever since we were at uni in first year we started hanging out more and she started losing weight and being feminine (dont ask Razz ) and then one day she kissed me while we were going for a walk, and that was 2.5 years ago.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 08:47

i said " dont worry i wont let no pigger hit u, i'll stick the baton up his a##"

So did you stick your baton up her ass instead?
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razz i aint no fudge packer

It was funny i walked her home at 4am doing the nice gentlemanly thing.

I went there the next day and had her pants of within an hour Evil or Very Mad

Laughing
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lemme see...
Uni
Club
Lappn/foreshore...
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I met Paula at a Rave one nigh, i think we were the only 2 people not off our guts, strange im not normally like that Rolling Eyes
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ever seen a woman walk into a room and have her smile and persona captivate a room? Como Hotel, in the courtyard, I honestly thought "Phwoar!", and was pleased she could back it up mentally too!
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 09:49

I am with Draven... where is the category for "Don't have one"

thats what the catogry of end of your arm is 4 Razz
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 10:03

keys 2 the ute with a go 4 your life excuse note
seriously take her 2 her fave resteraunt followed by a concert or sumfin of the like and 2 top it off book a penthouse suite in a hotel overlookign the harbour or sumfin as such with spa and courtesy massages.....oh and dont 4get 2 be humble n appologise...
u can thank me later 4 reminding ya in a roundabout kinda way Razz
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I've been busy trying to book a suprise holiday in a 5 star hotel in the Barossa Valley for 2 weeks and trying to keep that secret, Just as a surprise/thankyou thing. But I miss the one that she'll remember for the next 15-20 sentance.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 13:18

Well I've been busy trying to book a suprise holiday in a 5 star hotel in the Barossa Valley for 2 weeks and trying to keep that secret, Just as a surprise/thankyou thing. But I miss the one that she'll remember for the next 15-20 sentance.

They never forget! Ever!

Barossa holiday would be great, but my gf came home from work the other week and said that one of the secretaries' husbands had surprsied her on their anniversary with a secretly planned TRIP TO PARIS!!! He'd organised a different bank account, was putting money away for over a year, and even arranged with her work for the time off!! How the hell can someone compete with that???
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 10:55

How the hell can someone compete with that???

You can't

You bow down before the master, and kiss his feet
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 13:55

How the hell can someone compete with that???

bring the woman home a six pack of VB and some KFC? Freak
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

You fight fire with fire

Give her a box (little one) with the tickets in and a nice piece of jewllery.

chicks love it when YOU buy them jewellry it means you actually thought about it and didnt make your mum buy it, just dont get them some cheap ass shit i just spent $200 on a necklace for my woman for christmas & $100 for a loveheart locket for our annaversarie - You try and tell me i wont be getting action over the holidays Very Happy

or theres always the send flowers to her work thats guranted.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

bring the woman home a six pack of VB and some KFC?

if I was a women, I'd be putty in your hands right now (although, you could upgrade the VB) Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 11 December 2003 03:41]

Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 00:45

Other....

About 8 years ago, I saw a kermit green Datsun 1200 sedan in the carpark at work. It was very clean, slightly lowered and had some wide 15" steelies on it with some Falken performance tyres on it (RE71 copies to be exact). I started writing a note saying that I'd like to buy the car if it ever came up for sale. As I was putting the note under the windscreen wiper, a girl asked what I was doing to her car. We got chatting (I found out the car had an ultra rare 5 speed in it!) and soon enough we were off on our first date. Within 6 weeks we decided we'd get married.

Unfortunately the Datto was rear ended by a driver that did a runner. We were unable to get their ID. It was written off.

We remain happily married. She loves the Crown and hates the Coronas.

Doode! That is one difficult way of buying a car - marrying the owner! Shocked Laughing
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 14:04

chicks love it when YOU buy them jewellry it means you actually thought about it

This I know! Very Happy And diamonds are a girls best friend!

Although this Christmas I'm getting her a custom made, solid silver key ring with the Volkswagen symbol on it (she loves her Golf) Bloody expensive key-ring Smile . And of course some Chanel!
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 11:52

coronamark2 wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 14:04

chicks love it when YOU buy them jewellry it means you actually thought about it

This I know! Very Happy And diamonds are a girls best friend!

Although this Christmas I'm getting her a custom made, solid silver key ring with the Volkswagen symbol on it (she loves her Golf) Bloody expensive key-ring Smile . And of course some Chanel!

get the key ring engraved even more nicer Very Happy and guranted even more action.

I stay away from perfume's i got her some Jlo Glow she knew i had got her some perfume so shes like is it glo i said "nah" so what does she say good that stuf smells like shit Embarassed Razz

i gave it to her anyway shouldve seen the look on her face Laughing Shocked Embarassed
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFTL!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can't believe you still gave it to her!! CLASSY!
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No matter which way you do these things they'll find out or spoil it.
I've organised with her boss that she'll be sent by her *work* to a 2 week seminar in perth.
I've been putting money into an account and not showing her statments (which is hard as she is an accountant)
I've been organising a 3 day Limo driven wine tasting with a company down there. and regularly speaking to the secratary down in S.A.
And I've been going down to mums place in Cronulla for the weekend on a few occasions because her neighbours own a hot air baloon company and they are going down there for somthing at the same time so I've been organising a champaine breakfast flight over the Barossa and a Sunset dinner over Adelaide.

Does this sound like a romantic Holiday? Nice surprise? etc?

I'm determined not to spoil the surprise until the very last miniute (i'm trying to book a plane flight that goes to Perth via Adelaide even)

But last Thursday things started backfiring. Her boss told her (as arranged) that she'll be going to Perth, Fine. She comes home all excited that she's going for 2 weeks, and I'm like Hmmmmm?. yes dear. then she starts,
G/F- Can you get 2 weeks off work?
Me- yes I think I can.
G/F- Cool I'll book you a plane flight as well
Me- *OH Fuck* Umm, I don't want to be there if you're going to be in meetings all the time.
G/F- So you don't want to come with me then?
Me- *shitshitshit think fast boy* I'll think about it. (buys time)
G/F- O.K.
Me- *Phew*

Then Friday night going to a Xmas party. the phone rings while I'm driving, I let it go to message bank. Message bank rings me back and I get her to find out who it is. (I should at this time mention that the Limo company secratary is a female with one of those sexy phone voices and a habit of calling everyone *Darling*
Message- Hi there Simon, just calling to organise a time to meet when you come down, call me back, you have my number, thanks Darling. Bye.
Me- who was that?
G/F- Some Chick. *deadly silence*

During the rest of the trip she put the going away for the weekends, the chicks phone call and the not showing my statments and C.C. reciepts and not wanting to go to perth together and got now has the impression that I'm cheating on her.

And I forgot our annerversary.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are in more trouble than Ned Kelly. Embarassed

How far away is it? Maybe you'll have to tell her...... (but then she'll be feeling awful for thinking you were cheating but really you were being a great boyfriend). Bugger.

They are like a dog with a bone - they never give it up until everything is out in the open.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 December 2003 05:00]

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lumpy wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 15:59

You are in more trouble than Ned Kelly. Embarassed

How far away is it? Maybe you'll have to tell her...... (but then she'll be feeling awful for thinking you were cheating but really you were being a great boyfriend). Bugger.

They are like a dog with a bone - they never give it up until everything is out in the open.

I've got that card to play but it will be the last resort.

maybe I'll send her the tickets and stuff after she breaks up with me and there is no seminars in perth. (after I've cancelled everthing and bourght an Altezza front cut Evil or Very Mad )
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 12:48

And I forgot our annerversary.

your screwed Razz
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm lamobolica may be in twouble....

ahh you'll be right dude. as long as you're telling us the truth. Evil or Very Mad
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my gf won us a trip to the gold coast *woot woot* Laughing Laughing
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it took me 5 years to get my missus' into bed, she asked me out in year 7, well actually she was shy and she got a mutual mate of ours to ask, and i didnt beleive him at first, but every time i rang to go to the cinemas she was busy with her little bros soccer/cricket shit, so i thought fuck it, sje left our school 2 years later, 1 day i get a call out of the blue from her saying she had something from school to give me Surprised

since our drag car was in the friday drags at indy that year, we got a whole bunch of free passes, so we went the 2 days later, she said she forgot to bring the thing, thats what she said the next 3 times Rolling Eyes

it took 4 years, but the night was sic, 6 times, sad that only equals 18 seconds Rolling Eyes

we got married 4 years and 3 secs l8r
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup, mates party, that should always be an option.
DrExTc
Regular

August 2003
      nah
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok wat we need r sum picz! cum on boyz show us ur ladies Very Happy

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DrExTc wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 22:20

Hahaha
SOMEBODY needs SEX
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DrExTc wrote on Fri, 12 December 2003 01:20

Hmmmmm... how about Twisted Evil ?
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DrExTc wrote on Fri, 12 December 2003 01:20

Seriously dude we don't want you to be getting off on pics of OUR women. Twisted Evil

There are lots of "nice" girls on the web. Thats what the internet is all about - porn. Shocked Shocked Very Happy

Edit: put some smiley faces in. I wasn't trying to be nasty.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 December 2003 22:23]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: partners Thu, 11 December 2003 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Fri, 12 December 2003 09:22

Edit: put some smiley faces in. I wasn't trying to be nasty.

I was! Razz Laughing
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: partners Fri, 12 December 2003 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wheres the "showed up at my place, got drunk and slept with me" option ?

was having a party at my place.. mutual friend rang her frind up invited her over.. i ended up hooking up with her about an hour after she arrived lol Smile and that was 18 months ago.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: partners Fri, 12 December 2003 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Then Friday night going to a Xmas party. the phone rings while I'm driving, I let it go to message bank. Message bank rings me back and I get her to find out who it is. (I should at this time mention that the Limo company secratary is a female with one of those sexy phone voices and a habit of calling everyone *Darling*
Message- Hi there Simon, just calling to organise a time to meet when you come down, call me back, you have my number, thanks Darling. Bye.
Me- who was that?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing , you are so fucked till you come clean! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: partners Fri, 12 December 2003 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sat, 13 December 2003 02:16

Me- who was that?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing , you are so fucked till you come clean! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fucked isn't the correct word. Nor is screwed, rooted or any other word that relates to sex.
I think I'll have to spill the beans I can't cope with the crap at the moment. Mad
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: partners Sat, 13 December 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guy comes to my school at start of yr12, he's a nerd like me so me and my friends 'adopt' him. everyone is suprised to find he has a girl back in albany.
i finally meet her at the school formal, i was with this hot chick but i wasnt getting anywhere(i later find out she thought i was a bit of alright then). end of the year and she moves to perth, they brake up. i move in for the kill.
together for 3 years, live together, getting married when we're finished uni and can afford a wedding Razz

edit: lambolica - when all this has finished u should consider writting it up for one of the granny magazines (thats life!...) im sure u could make $200 easy

[Updated on: Sat, 13 December 2003 04:05]

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: partners Sun, 14 December 2003 00:41 Go to previous message
Hahaha Toof...didn't know u existed here boi...
but then again...many people prolly don't know that I exist here either Wink cheers bro (if u recognise the pic u're know who i am Wink )

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:cute or sexy
Next Topic:The dreaded all nighter
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:19:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015533924102783 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.