Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Need For Speed Underground!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Need For Speed Underground! Thu, 11 December 2003 11:04 Go to next message
Has anyone played this game yet? I just laoded it on my P.C and it FUCKEN RULES! Heaps of cars, Heaps of mods, Turbos, NOS e.t.c
Get This Game!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Need For Speed Underground! Thu, 11 December 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Been a thread for this in the outhouse for quite sometime Laughing
Seven of GAFFiO
Regular

July 2002
Re: Need For Speed Underground! Thu, 11 December 2003 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello

Yeah I've got it, and finished it Razz
Anyone wanna game online? I'll drift your ass off! Very Happy

contact me on details below if you want a game

Graham
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Need For Speed Underground! Fri, 12 December 2003 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate this game! All it's about is putting stickers or vinyl on the cars and that's regarded as higher reputation.
Seven of GAFFiO
Regular

July 2002
Re: Need For Speed Underground! Fri, 12 December 2003 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually Danish,
You dont HAVE to rice up your car at all. you can just upgrade the performance bits. it will make the game a hell of a lot harder to get points.

But who cares anyway if its full rice?? apart from that it is an awesome game with some very wiked graphics.

bliz
Regular

September 2002

Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sat, 13 December 2003 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey just wondering what is the minimum requirements 2 run this game...

my computer is PIII 800 256mgs of ram..

will it work..hehe..just wondering..
coz i havnlt yet check it out yet..if works...ill BUY BUYBUY..hehe

ne1 please check the boX for the min spec..
cheers
all jimmy
Seven of GAFFiO
Regular

July 2002
Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sat, 13 December 2003 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What Video card you got?

You should be allright playing it, my friend has a Duron 800, with 256SD and a GF2 MX. And he can play it ok, but needs to turn GFX down.

If you want a "backup" of mine so you can test it before you buy, let me know Wink just promise me you destroy the CDs when your finished with them.

Graham
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sun, 14 December 2003 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it plays ok on mine
and u have to rice your car up or they wont let u race it in some events higher up in the game ;(
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sun, 14 December 2003 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak i just hired it for the night to play on my x-box. i hope it's as good as everyone says it is.. Confused
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sun, 14 December 2003 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the drifting in the game is sweet fun Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sun, 14 December 2003 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
specially when the drift score tops 400k Smile
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sun, 14 December 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the best drift u have pulled off?
mine is about 70000points
i got a video of a guys doing 5 laps of track 6 non stop
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sun, 14 December 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak well, just been playing it with a mate. the graphics detail are about the best i have seen on any car game, awesome. Shocked
i dont like that you have to win to get more goodies, probably cause i dont win all the time.. Laughing

the other bad thing my mate and i have with it, is that it doesnt appear to be a game that can be played link-up on the x-box. this one would have to be the best link-up car racer game if it was.

Smile
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sun, 14 December 2003 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are the actualy game handling characteristics as good as GT3? If not i won't be getting it.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sun, 14 December 2003 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah its shit
NFS always has been
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Need For Speed Underground! Sun, 14 December 2003 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haven't played gt3 - but I'd say not. nfsu is very much catering to the fast & furious crowd... complete with a drag mode where as soon as you go over 200km/hr the screen starts shaking.
every "upgrade package" you get, eg turbo upgrade package, you have a list of options of what brand names to get. Of course, this makes absolutely no difference to the performace, you just get a generic garret/hks/etc upgrade.

from wheat I've heard of GT3, it sounds like a better game
Seven of GAFFiO
Regular

July 2002
Re: Need For Speed Underground! Mon, 15 December 2003 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

are the actualy game handling characteristics as good as GT3? If not i won't be getting it.

Its nothing like GT3, and not suposed to be Ones an Arcade racer, the other is a simulator. its no where near as good as GT3, But is still awesome fun to play. so give it a go. Drifting online is good fun too Smile

Graham

[Updated on: Mon, 15 December 2003 22:31]

ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: Need For Speed Underground! Mon, 15 December 2003 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh!

If they cross bred NFS Underware, Midnight Poo 2, Sega GT on xbox, cars from the GT series, Allowed engine conversions all reaistic things ect... then there would be a nice game but they are slowy getting there, and the brand name thing in NFS is pretty lame but funny! i went greddy all the way in my GT-R eating MX-5, and i think they chose riced cars in the game, like come on a civic, integra, VW, fwd celica, nissan sentra, mx5, ford focus!!! the supra and GT-R looked nice and they did a good job on the 240sx(180sx) id gice it a 6/10 they need to get more technical theres my thought

Nate
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Need For Speed Underground! Mon, 15 December 2003 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it needs some old school...........

MA61 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

how do you unlock the ma61 in sega GT on xbox???
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: Need For Speed Underground! Tue, 16 December 2003 00:37 Go to previous message
oh i was reffering to segaGT2002 i didnt have to unlock anything, cars just became avalible after i won each stage but they were like the super duper cars..

Nate
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Want to wipe ur ass on saddam face? well look here
Next Topic:everyone....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 17:39:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056438446044922 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.