Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
icon10.gif  chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Fri, 22 August 2003 06:09 Go to next message
well as the title says... this is my car...
corolla seca sx...
hmmm.. not much say bout it really... so i'll just post some pics of it.. and u can make ur own judgement
cyas
chris
{EDITED}
ok so i'll say a bit more...
it has aftermarket sterring wheel gear knob, stereo, 4 stage shift light, a'f ratio gauge, extractors with full exhaust system, wheels springs, ummmm and .... Very Happy

well ok i've got more pics now..
here is the car the day after i got it
outside
http://www.budgetcamping.com.au/the%20corolla%20001.jpg
inside
http://www.budgetcamping.com.au/the%20corolla%20003.jpg

...and here is the car as it is now(except the a/f ratio gauge isnt in the pics)
outside
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/-blown20v-/the%20corolla%20010.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/-blown20v-/the%20corolla%20011.jpg
inside
http://www.budgetcamping.com.au/the%20corolla%20006.jpg

ooh and that little pic in my avatar... that used to be my gearbox Rolling Eyes Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 05 December 2003 07:19]

Send a private message to this user    
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: my heap of shit Fri, 22 August 2003 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldn't say 'piece of shit', nice wheels, a few engine mods an it'd go pretty hard!
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: chris's seca sx Fri, 22 August 2003 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not too shabby Laughing
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Sat, 23 August 2003 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm only 2 replies.. is it really that bad?? Embarassed oh and i forgot it has a gold trd sticker across the bonnet

ok i'll give a rolla boy kinda description.
engine
genie extractors into 2.25inch mandrel bent exhaust
heavy dut clutch
new gearbox Rolling Eyes (those at that RnW army cruise will know bout it)
lil bit of tweaking Very Happy

interior

autotechnica flatbottom steering wheel
polished gear knob
axas 4 stage shift lite
autometer pro comp ultra-lite a/f ratio gauge
rolling stock
16*7 chrome race lace wheels
2 inch lowered springs

plans
seat covers
lowered shocks
bit of engine modification
??Respray??

cheers chris
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Sat, 23 August 2003 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bet that TRD sticker makes it go really fast right?
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm nah actually draza it slow it down.. the extra layer of plastic on the car causes too much drag Rolling Eyes

i bet your celica makes for great conversation at the hairdressers.. you'll have something incommon with her Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
dickhead Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouch that was brutal, I take it you two are good friends? Smile
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to be honest with you gtman... i dun even know who the fuck this guy is... here i am just pointing out the fact that the gold stuff on my bonnet(above passenger headlight) was actually a trd sticker incase people were wonderin and this dickhead draza who i've never even said a word to before comes along and decides to be a smartass and say shit that there was no need to.. like seriously.,. did i say anything bad about his celica.. nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooo... so yea.. wat do u expect me too say...
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think he would have said it be brutal or anything, in fact, I was thinking the same thing nad probably would have said that or something along those lines if Draza didn't. It was all in good fun, and if I had something on my car like that I would have expected someone to say a similar thing Cool
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe he did... maybe he didnt..
coz i think i already asked in another before i got the sticker whether it was rice or whether it wpould just be a nice lil touch to the car to make it different from everyone else...
so yea...
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it looks pretty cool, its not over the top, and as long as you have some TRD part on there I wouldn't consider it 'rice' Cool

car looks very tidy too btw, what kind of engine mods you thinking of?
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm enigne mods... if i did it... i'd get a larger throttle body, shave the head.. port and polish, bigger injectors, bigger fuel pump, oversized valves, trd head gasket, u know.. just all shit that certain people wont know about, or be able to see Very Happy if u know wat i mean
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
icon14.gif  Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sleepers rock. You don't get the attention when you don't want it and you leave people dumbfounded when you've blown their doors off Very Happy
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea... i wanna do those mods.. coz i like the sound of em and cops and insurance will have no idea:D
hehhehe... i already have fun blowin the doors of commodores and falcons(6's that is)
hehehe bogans say bye bye Laughing Laughing
yea... its all good fun...
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

-blown20v- wrote on Sat, 23 August 2003 13:26

hmmm only 2 replies.. is it really that bad?? Embarassed oh and i forgot it has a gold trd sticker across the bonnet
cheers chris

I was only making a joke. I was just pointing out how u thought u needed to tell us about the TRD sticker. Nowhere do u say that u have any TRD parts on ur car. So i was pointing out the "rice factor".

Granted i have a 3" exaust and a bonnet scoop, but they are for the turbo. And i know that lots of ppl call them hairdresser's cars but out of all the hairdresser's i know not 1 owns or drives a celica. Rollers yes but not celicas. And there's no need to get emotional, calling ppl names come on grow up, act ur age not ur rim size.
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Mon, 25 August 2003 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i was just pointin out wat the gold "fuzz" across the bonnet was.
coz its kinda hard to see wat it is in the photos,
sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Thu, 11 September 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys...
well got a question for all u sx rolla owners out there... my car doesnt seem to get up and and go until 2nd gear... like the power doesnt seem to kick in until then... do all u have this same situation..or has my new gearbox got different ratios in it??? hmmm...???
does 180+kph in 4th with plenty of revs left sound normal... rolla boy.. u should be able to answer that one..???

i plan to put more pics of my car up that i have on my comp once i get em on the net... i have interior pics, and pics from when i first bought it too now... just so u's can see wat i have done..Smile
any rolla owners outthere who have any tips or ideas .. feel free to send em my way...
cheers pplz
chris
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: chris's seca sx Thu, 11 September 2003 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummm, What gearbox you running??? I think mine does 180 in 4th but that would be almost at redline... I'm running stock SX box...
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx Thu, 11 September 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm wouldnt have a clue... i watched sss pull it off a 4age tho... but yea... its weird...:S
it was on the old pacs cruise that i did it(on f3 but)... coz i have the shift light and the last light is blue which comes on a 7000rpm and it didnt come on... i was just givin it a hit in 4th and looked down at the speedo and went Shocked Shocked coz i thought i would'v been doin bout 150???
who knows...
hmmm... i wanna test my top speed.. somewhere where i wont have to play dodgems with other cars
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Sun, 14 September 2003 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a AE92 seca and I find the same thing. Power doesnt really kick in until I hit 2nd gear.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Mon, 15 September 2003 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, nice corolla i like the wheels they suit the car, i have driven an sx before they go alright what engine do they have 2.0l or 1.8 , i have a camry, check it out tell me what you think.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=20116&start=0&rid=3616&S=c30a19cdbfb c0877624e7f4a65b3e9f5

[Updated on: Mon, 15 September 2003 00:47]

-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Mon, 15 September 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really... same thing huh??? cool

smt_007 my car has a 1.6l in it..your car aint too bad either...

hey rollaboy.. wat does your car do in 3rd.. mine does a lil over 140??? Confused

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Mon, 15 September 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey whats the weight of the toyota seca's.
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Mon, 15 September 2003 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the tare weight on my rego is 1070kg's
why's that?
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Mon, 15 September 2003 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im just checking, is tare weight gross vehicle mass or kerb weight coz therez a difference anyway 1070 is quite light that would fly with a turbo. Cool

[Updated on: Mon, 15 September 2003 10:15]

-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Wed, 08 October 2003 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well.. i got bored.. so i thought i'd update my thread...
hmmm... so wat has been happenin with my car recently.. umm... well i managed to bottom out on a shitty rural road and rip off my middle exhaust mound and in the mean time rippin a nice big hole in the muffler it was attached too Crying or Very Sad well anyways that has now been fixed up and the is a straight through hotdog in its place.
the interior is pretty much the same.. although there is soon to be a new stereo setup.. which will include new 6 by 9s and and new sub setup... havent decided yet.. tossing up between two 12' subs or four 10' babies...
either way it will be loud Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
well i was bored before so i went out and took some photots of my car in the dark Confused and will try and get em up as soon as i find a host

-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Sat, 11 October 2003 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i've got the pics up now...
so i might as well post em hey...
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/-blown20v-/the%20corolla%20013.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/-blown20v-/the%20corolla%20016.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/-blown20v-/the%20corolla%20017.jpg
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Sat, 11 October 2003 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where did you get that TRD sticker from?
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Sun, 12 October 2003 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm where did i get that trd sticker from ..uummm.... Very Happy

heheh.. yea i got it from my good friends at penrith toyota..
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Sun, 02 November 2003 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well after a heated cofrontation with a tow bar my car turned up to the megacruise with a few battle scars.. but its all good will be fixed and sweet soon..
http://www.toymods.org.au/photo//Events/20031026%20-%20MegaCruise2/Rolla%20Boy/Dscf0030.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 02 November 2003 09:50]

MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Mon, 03 November 2003 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very nice. i saw it at the megacruise and forgot to ask what happened to ur front end of it. cheers

mr ke70
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Mon, 03 November 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey my Seca rv so 1.8l use to be really hard for it to rev easily like it used to cut out at 6500 (i thought u 4age 100kw ppl would go pretty hard).So to fix my prob new blacktop 20v now she revs so easily and back to a 1.6 so nice and zippie.

and was it an old person u hit i swaer if it was they should all have the licences re done grrrr

nice car to i love ur dash i want one for mine.
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Mon, 03 November 2003 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MATT20V: the lil 4age revs pretty good.. mine hits bout 7250 rpm before the rev limiter cuts in then it likes to ounce to about 7500rpm.. though it duznt bounce like a 20v.. gotta love havin a cousin with a 20v who let you give it a hit.. or do a nice burnout... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy yeah 1.8 owuldnt rev to hard.. more displacement...
MRKE70: dude wat car where you in.. you should've come over and asked.. i would've had a chat to ya Smile
nah the guy i hit was a youngish(mid 20s) guy with wat looked like a 14 yr old g/f in the passenger seat..lol..well anyways he was drivin sum shitty old poo brown datsun wagon.. which now has a red towball courtesy of me Very Happy Very Happy

but yeah.. wat happened was.. it was raining and at night time.. and i came through a roundabout and all the cars were movin along.. so i keep goin then get up a lil further and this guy is just stopped in the middle of the road.. so anyways i apply the brakes... and it just aint pullin up.. so i give it a bit more pedal and watta ya know .. WE HAVE A LOCK UP Crying or Very Sad Embarassed well anyways byb this time i have it on full lock tryin to get into the empty lane next to me.. to now avail.. and yea i give it a nice lil tap... but hey wat can you do... Sad
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Wed, 05 November 2003 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well got some new 6*9's just gotta figure out how to install em.. lol
havent got pics yet.. some1's still got my camera Mad Mad
oh well.. heres a pic of them off the net..
http://www.mmxpress.com/eclipse/images/8993.jpg
CrusinSX
Occasional Poster

August 2003

Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Wed, 05 November 2003 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo nice ride there...
my mate had the same prob with the front bar and tow ball...
on a GTi... bloody tow balls!
I love them wheels man! i so gotta get myslef a set of chromies!
i dunno about the steering wheel but... i love the stock rolla wheel..
With the stereo, 6b9's are kinda pointless when u are gunna have a sub in the boot... and u mentioned u might get a 12 or a few 10's
dont ignore the 15's man... 1 15 will go just as hard as a few 10's would...
trust me, im driving a 15inch JBL and it goes hard...
Also have u ever been pulled over for having your P plates on the dash? i was gunna put mine there but i thought it was illegal.
anywaz nice ride man!
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Wed, 05 November 2003 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude 6*9's are so not pointless. wat u need decent midbass and rear sound stage ..hence the 6*9's.. and subs.. 15 inch bah.. tooo big and sluggish.. dun have as good as response as a 12 or ten.. looks like im goin 2 12's or 4 10's.. whicheever will fit...nope P plates havent been a problem, the back one is in the same sort of position in the rear window and i have never been pulled over*touchwood* Very Happy
as for the front bar will be fixed soon.. when i get a chance
CrusinSX
Occasional Poster

August 2003

Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Wed, 05 November 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u can get 6" splits that will blow away any 6by9's for midrange!
6b9's just put out unwanted distored bass in the end..
a top range set of 6" splits are just as good if not better
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Thu, 06 November 2003 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well actually if u have seen the 6*9's that i have.. i think they would give any splits a good run for there money..high quality 6*9's sound smick...

p.s lookin at around two weeks till the car reappeares with its facelt lift and cosmetic enhancements Laughing
neat 20valve
Regular

March 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Thu, 13 November 2003 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would that be my 20valve u are talking about?
its almost wired up in the new sx now, cant wait, i havent driven the 20valve for like a month or more,
see ya soon cuz.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Thu, 13 November 2003 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusinSX wrote on Wed, 05 November 2003 18:46

yo
Also have u ever been pulled over for having your P plates on the dash? i was gunna put mine there but i thought it was illegal.
anywaz nice ride man!

P Plates on the dash are legal now, as long as they are properly visible from outside the car, got told that by a cop when I got pulled over for a RBT, better off gettin the sticky ones you put in the window.
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Thu, 27 November 2003 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well.. i just put in my new performance panel filter..goes good.. makes a cool noise at high revs.. sounds funny Razz anyways.. update time... ummm yea.. my speakers.. which a re similar to ones in pic are still sittin on bedroom floor awaiting custom re-inforced parcel self to be made... ummm well FINALLLY... MY CAR GOES INTO THE PANEL AND PAINT SHOP NEXT WEEK... to begiven a makeover... hmmm..cant wait... oh yeah and.. i got rid of my door locks a coouple of weeks ago.. so yea...thats bout it for now.. thinks i'll be investing in a cannon w/silencer soon as current muffler sounds a bit rat shit Embarassed
anyways.. will post up some pics wen i get it back hopefully next friday...
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Wed, 03 December 2003 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i finally got my camera back... freakin sisters b/f :Pwell anyways.. i took photos off my car just before i took it too the shop... and my new speakers..
anyways heres the before shots of the rolla
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/-blown20v-/new/the%20corolla%20018.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/-blown20v-/new/the%20corolla%20019.jpg

will have the after pics as soon as i get it back

speaker pics will be up shortly Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 03 December 2003 06:09]

-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Wed, 03 December 2003 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well here are the pics of the eclipse's
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/-blown20v-/new/eclipse%206x9's%20001.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/-blown20v-/new/eclipse%206x9's%20003.jpg
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/-blown20v-/new/eclipse%206x9's%20002.jpg
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
icon10.gif  Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!! Fri, 05 December 2003 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well as the title says i got my car back today.. i am very happy with it..well anyways. here's a pic of it..(scroll up ^ 2 posts to see the before shots) Very Happy
http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AAAAAAAAE50rw4APWypOp5ozb80dj12Hcf7zPYUB8gQXwAJomepQSmg$~5BAAAAAAAGn4w1I5HU2mK*stfmXMaEO60MQhjZayTe0Lo$

edit:got a better pic Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 11 January 2004 11:09]

Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: chris's seca sx(updated) Sun, 07 December 2003 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-blown20v- wrote on Thu, 27 November 2003 19:31

well.. i just put in my new performance panel filter..goes good.. makes a cool noise at high revs.. sounds funny Razz

What is a performance panel filter what does it do were it go ????
cheers
they did a good job looks nice and new Smile
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Mon, 08 December 2003 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a K&N panel filter... it is like a pob filter.. but flat instead of a cone... and it fits snuggly in the standard air box.. givin greater airflow... but reducing defectiveness... as pods are illegal...
yea im happy with it.. it looks so much better with the sills, mirrors.. door handles, grill and numberplate light surround all painted red.. it looks better that way... well i think so anyway.. Very Happy
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Tue, 09 December 2003 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are pod filters illegal i didn't no that Sad mehh nahh that looks shmick with it all the same colour. cheers.
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Thu, 11 December 2003 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea they are.. unless they are boxed or seal off frm the rest of the engine bay.. not to sure on the fine details but as far as i know.. they are a defect..

hey man do u live in western syd??
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Fri, 12 December 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 12 December 2003 06:40]

Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Fri, 12 December 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucky mine is away from the engine bay then.

Sure do i live in a place called Kurmond bout 5 mins from richmond. Why is that, were u live???? u dont live in or near St clair do u???
cheers matt

[Updated on: Fri, 12 December 2003 06:43]

-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Fri, 12 December 2003 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man.. i live in good old st clair.. Very Happy yea i was askin coz i saw a car like ur in penrith one day... and tried to get through traffic for a closer look but it just didnt happen...

but yea , st clair is my homeland Razz
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Fri, 12 December 2003 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man you wouldnt no a guy called andrew would u????? And yeah it prob was me i love raceing in penrith with all those other dicks and fully sick Xcel hehehe
p.s if u do no that guy i think we have a mutual friend.

[Updated on: Fri, 12 December 2003 08:45]

-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Sun, 14 December 2003 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man... andrew who??? where does live.. wat does he drive??? hmmm... might know him.. i know some andrews... but yeah.. who knows... yea im usually out at penrith most friday nights.. iff you see me.. just come say hello..
im friendly to most people Laughing Twisted Evil
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Sun, 14 December 2003 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont no his last name all i no is he is like a good footy player do u no him?? and yeah i will keep an eye out for u when ever i am in penrith same apply's to me come up and say hello.
cheers
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
new zorst Tue, 06 January 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well just before christmas i went and got a cannon fitted...
its got a 6"barrel with a 4.5" tip.. it has gold welds around the seems and yea.. here it is
http://sydrollaclub.manuel-design.net/misc/the_corolla_021.jpg

side on
http://sydrollaclub.manuel-design.net/misc/the_corolla_022.jpg
Matt20v
Regular

September 2003

Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Sat, 10 January 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude that is so Big does it sound good my exhuast after the conversion has changed note somuch is heaps raceier now i think thats cause of the quade throttles.Any way looks cool i cant wait to bump into ur car out on the road heheh..have a look at my rims to what u think of them????
cheers matt
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Sun, 11 January 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks to too bad chris Smile
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: new zorst Sun, 11 January 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man your car is looking good. How much did the cannon cost and how much did it cost to put in?
Does it sound heaps louder?
-blown20v-
Regular

January 2003
Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Sun, 11 January 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Insane Sx wrote on Sun, 11 January 2004 15:23

It looks to too bad chris Smile

looks too bad??? Confused Confused Confused

hotrolla.. it cost 310 fitted..which is a good price considerin another place quoted me 400+ fuckerss!!!... but yea... it is LOUDER but its nice.. i like it.. not too loud.. can be driven quietly if the need be Razz

matt20v: yea dude i saw the rims... lookin good... mine are shinier Razz Razz Razz
also dude... you should popover to http://www.sydneyrollaclub.com and join the forum... theres a rolla cruise comin up.. u can meet some of the boys.. or i might see ya at dyno day.. if i rock up to see some more fat cars on the dyno
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: chris's seca sx--ITS BACK!!!! Mon, 12 January 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hey mate i had the ke70 on the mega cruise. i saw u going into parra westfield once b4 xmas and member ur plate

mr ke70
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:well it has toyota bits on it....
Next Topic:GT Celica
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 03:07:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087418556213379 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.