Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

icon3.gif  how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Sun, 04 August 2002 04:07 Go to next message

Are You Going on the Cruise?[ 11 vote(s) ]
1.Yes I'm Going On The Cruise! 11 / 100%

just want to know what kinda numbers to expect so i can see if the meeting places will have enough parking Razz

To see details of the Cruise click on this link.
http://www.toymods.org.au/msgboard/msg.php?th=2674 &start=0&rid=844&S=ee31a662ea094779781 4ef95d2eca526

[Updated on: Sun, 04 August 2002 22:35]

Send a private message to this user    
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Wed, 07 August 2002 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*
ive voted
c,mon ppl ....if theres anything we can change to suite your needs to come to this cruise let us know

thats right GIN5IE, i am now in partner-ship with organising this

j\k
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Wed, 07 August 2002 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fine with me mate anyway to get more toyotas mostly celica's involved the better, come on guys weather its a million dollor show car or has a sun roof due to the rust its gotta come on the cruise
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Thu, 08 August 2002 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ginsie... The plans sound awesome... I havn't voted yet because i still don't have a car to drive... If I find someone to go with I'll post another post to this thread...
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Fri, 09 August 2002 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it should be a great cruise its just a shame more people arn't interested
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Fri, 09 August 2002 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I'd love to go on a cruise with you guys - it's just I'm not travelling 1500km's for the privilege (unless you wanna cover the fuel bill...) Wink
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Tue, 13 August 2002 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm...is this still gonna be on? ???

btw how are the trials going ??
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Tue, 13 August 2002 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't worry mate i'll be going on the cruise even if i'm the only car, lets just hope more people get interested in the event, might see numbers start to rise seeing as though the gong cruise is now over.

and my trials are ok except i hate sitting on my arse for 3 hours doing a test but theres nothing i can do to change that. except i got something to look forward to and that is i have two days off next week and i'm getting my car on a dyno on monday so that should be interesting
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Wed, 14 August 2002 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i can get the day off work (which i rekon i can do) i go for sure.....
ill even offer you a seat ben (if ya want it!).. but thats only if i can go...

i bloody hope i can!

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Wed, 14 August 2002 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there, thats the same route as we took last weekend.

fantastic roads !!

bring you uhf's

it'll be a great day

Matt

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Wed, 14 August 2002 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi matt... dont forget to bring your busted one so i can replace it on monday
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Wed, 14 August 2002 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Witzel is it possible for you to bring one for me if you come to the cruise? unit and hands free vox kit $60 total

its good to see a bit more interest in this cruise Nod
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Thu, 15 August 2002 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah GIN51E, i should be able to bring one along, but can you post in the thread related to that so i can refer to it when i make my order.

Anyone else want a UHF see the thread in General discussion about UHF's for sale
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Thu, 15 August 2002 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually i think i might pass on the handheld i really have to cut back on my spending i'm broke as it is and i gota restrain myself from buying shit, and i wont be without for the cruise as my friend who is coming in my car has one.
Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Fri, 16 August 2002 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okie dokie
im getting hungry....
corollaman
Occasional Poster

June 2002
Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Fri, 16 August 2002 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gin5ie,
You wouldn't by any chance go to asquith boys high. I drove past there today and saw your car out the front.
You might of seen me driving around hornsby due to the fact that i work there. I drive a white AE82 corolla with a snow plow on the front and a PD's car audio sticker on the rear ( extra Hp)

Cheers Simon
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Fri, 16 August 2002 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that was me, had a physics exam today. but nah sorry mate can't say i remember seeing your car going around but i never remember things like that. next time hit the horn when you see me Razz by the way do u plan on attending this cruise?

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Tue, 20 August 2002 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not another plow around!!!!! you don't know of a guy MRPLOW do you cause i was gonna buy them plates only to find someone else beat me to it.
um i should be coming on the cruise and hopefully bringing a mate and his rolla as well so yeah.

manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Sat, 24 August 2002 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another guy coming with me maybe
He'll be in a Dattooo !!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: how many people for Celica/Toyota Cruise? Sat, 24 August 2002 03:16 Go to previous message
I'll be coming in the F2 Charade... It's now definate... There will be me and him in the car...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Celica/Toyota Cruise Day-Final Details (This Sunday the 25th!!!)
Next Topic:The New Cruise Dude ! :)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:58:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070021152496338 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.