Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Question for organisers regarding Toyota Nationals 2004

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Question for organisers regarding Toyota Nationals 2004 Fri, 12 December 2003 20:24 Go to next message
Hi guys. Not entirely certain where to post this or who to talk to regarding this.

Chatting to a few people last night and we all expressed our desire to get to the Nationals for 2004. The small problem is that we have our cars on club plates, meaning we can only drive to and from an event with CAMS involvement. We need to carry a newsletter of the club we belong to and a copy of the invitation to the event in our glovebox whilst driving so we can justify being on the road to the boys in blue.

Just wondering if anyone has invited the TCCA (a cams affiliated club), as this would solve our little problem. It seems like an entirely appropriate club to invite, but, of course, I am not privy to any backdoor politicking that may have occurred that has left a sour taste in everyone's mouth. An invitation to a CAMS affiliated club means that we could then crash the party.

I am prepared to do some of the legwork here if it hasn't been done.

Cheers Dave.
  Send a private message to this user    
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Question for organisers regarding Toyota Nationals 2004 Sun, 14 December 2003 07:17 Go to previous message
thats an awesome idea GT
would love to see some more cars come along
esp things that need club plates Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Eastern creek drift day
Next Topic:Autosalon Final Battle
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 11:27:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042619705200195 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar