Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Sun, 14 December 2003 03:10 Go to next message
my mate has $10,000 to spend on a car, he wants a turbo and has to be manual. doesnt matter what you've got he will consider anything.
possibilities: mr2 (4agze), supra (any), soarer (any), any nissan ie silvia, 180sx, skyline. well yeh really anything that will be quick and worth the money.
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Sun, 14 December 2003 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for under 10k, his best bet would be a 180sx, or if he's lucky a 1jz cressi or 1jz mk2 might pop up on the forums
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Sun, 14 December 2003 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he could buy my car and force feed it with the difference in price and have a custom ride Smile
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Sun, 14 December 2003 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe if it had rego, i think he is after someting a little faster than a sprinter, although they can go fast, he wants faster.
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Sun, 14 December 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, he could buy my charade!
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Sun, 14 December 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah i guess he could, he used to have an ET pulsar so i think he is over the really small car stage.nice try though, i'll let you knoe when ive done witht he 1ggte in the celica and you can come see it.probably about a month or so, depending when i start the conversion.

more cars please!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Sun, 14 December 2003 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll part with my Lancer for him. It's ahh... fully sick... here are some pictures of it:
http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/shraka_lancer_riced.jpg
http://www.artema.com.au/void/stuff/shraka_lancer_riced2.jpg
But ahh... I would want $12K for it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing DOOOORIFTO!

Yeah, I think a 180sx or Silvia would probably be the go for him. Nice and cheap and powerfull.
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Sun, 14 December 2003 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shraka that is a sick pic, do it to your car and i'll buy it from you.

my mates pretty keen on the mr2 with the 4agze, do really know why, i reckon the silvia would be the best, everyone has 180sx's arounf here, mind you everyone has silvias too, i guess thats why he wants the mr2 so he can be different.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Sun, 14 December 2003 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one word for you.

Cordia!

Laughing Laughing Razz
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Mon, 15 December 2003 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the AW11 with a gze is a good choice! My brother just bought one and damn its got some go!
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Mon, 15 December 2003 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turbo 4ag sprinters are putting out in excess of 200rwkw
and the ae71 in nz puttign out close 2 500rwhp from a 4ag turbo which is baiscaly the same engine and chassis
wouldnt of thought that woudl of been a slow ride thou yet his choice of course
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Mon, 15 December 2003 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never said they were slow!!
yeh but how much does a sprinter with a turbo 4ag cost? no offence but it would still be a sprinter, personally i wouldnt pay more that $5000 for one, only because you cant sell them for more that that unless they have some serious work done.
No i am not saying sprinters are bad and i'm not saying thay are slow(especially with a turbo 4ag), i am just saying there are better cars out there for $10,000.

yeh tommo i reckon my mate should get a mr2. they handle pretty well and we all know how fast you can get a 4ag going.especially with forced induction.

[Updated on: Mon, 15 December 2003 03:42]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Mon, 15 December 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okies
thats ur opinion and i respect it as that yet cant agree with u sorry
way i see it is $4k 4 car and basics already done
tubro upgrade lsd ecu custom paintwork brakes wheels 4 $6k and one hell of a nice custom ride
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Mon, 15 December 2003 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can get a G11 charade cooking for under $6k aslong as you put the CB70 engine in it. be eating skylines for breakfast.

(i'll keep my charade crap for the daihatsu forums though) lol

[Updated on: Mon, 15 December 2003 06:17]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Mon, 15 December 2003 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Problem is the 180sx is a bit more pricy than the Silvia. Although, having a lot of stupid people driving Silvias and 180sxs is a GOOD thing. Means more of them down the wreckers, and means cheaper parts. Very Happy

I want my car as a convertible.
Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wanted turbo car under $10,000 Mon, 15 December 2003 09:11 Go to previous message
you canhave a convertible, have you got an angle grinder?

nah no charades sorry tommo.

the sprinter does sound pretty good, got to admit sprinters can look pretty tuf. my mate is pretty keen on the jza70 supra for sale in the forums, anyone know if its anygood, i mean worth the money, i'm sure my mate would be happy with a 1jz powered supra.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Supercharged AW11 MR2 !
Next Topic:WTB Car In QLD (nearish to townsville)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 13:24:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.15430498123169 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.