Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 05:02 Go to next message
because I got a distinction for the thesis, and a distinction for the other subject I did second semester.

nicely on target for that masters program Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
W00p! You go girl Razz You're more than welcome Wink
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrates Very Happy
All that hard work rewarded with a distinction.
All those long hours of posting instead of writing Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly

now I know the right formula to doing assignment - lots of time spent posting crap on toymods Smile
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seems to work for me too! Thank you Club Maq!

1 Credit and 3 Distinctions here! Very Happy woohoo
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 16 December 2003 16:12

exactly

now I know the right formula to doing assignment - lots of time spent posting crap on toymods Smile

There wasn't that much crap, really ...... Rolling Eyes

Congrats anyway. Are we going to be able to get a look at it ?
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll accept payment of blowjobs and/or cash for putting up with your thesis writing.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well.. I have no cash pete.... Smile

there was lots of crap rob Razz you can have a look if you really want.... but it's lots and lots of pages of psychological technical crap, literature reviews, control mechanisms in the surveys conducted, reliability, validity, etc etc
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh but did you solve why people buy corollas ?

thats a REAL psychological challange Wink

Anyway - congrats on the thesus dude - lets hope it later provides the funds for major toyota type modification Smile

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats dude Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's a psychological question for you... Would you have gotten a higher mark on your thesis if you spent less time writing crap on the forums and concentrated more on the task at hand.... OR... would you have gone mental with the frustration and tedium and gotten a worse mark? Answer me THAT!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Tue, 16 December 2003 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 17 December 2003 01:12

Here's a psychological question for you... Would you have gotten a higher mark on your thesis if you spent less time writing crap on the forums and concentrated more on the task at hand.... OR... would you have gone mental with the frustration and tedium and gotten a worse mark? Answer me THAT!

False
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Wed, 17 December 2003 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 16 December 2003 14:58

there was lots of crap rob Razz you can have a look if you really want....

Shocked Shocked Shocked , crap and ranting, ..., do you mean it was all bullshit?!!! Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Wed, 17 December 2003 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Wed, 17 December 2003 09:09

SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 17 December 2003 01:12

False

You FOOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Wed, 17 December 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oohhh, a multiple choice question, my favourite! Razz

the crap was what I was posting here - the thesis had to be concise so as not to go over the page limit!
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Thu, 18 December 2003 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh heh, so are you insane enough to start a PhD? Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Thu, 18 December 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no

go away Razz

not in the mood for *another* thesis just yet thanks Razz
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Thu, 18 December 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 16 December 2003 16:12

right formula to doing assignment - lots of time spent posting crap on toymods Smile

hey, that strategy has got me through med school - works a treat
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I'd like to say thanks to everyone who put up with my thesis ranting Thu, 18 December 2003 03:49 Go to previous message
ed_ma61 wrote on Thu, 18 December 2003 14:44

hey, that strategy has got me through med school - works a treat

DrNick: seriously baby, i can prescribe anything i want
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:do you cook?
Next Topic:Time For A Drink
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 00:33:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055961608886719 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar