Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Wed, 17 December 2003 01:21 Go to next message
Hey Boys, Need to get rid of this quick. As it says its a 5in, silver, has memory recall and shift light with a red lens. Still in the box, but has been fitted to a S4 RX7 once.
Must Go!!! $250
Call me : 0410611465
  Send a private message to this user    
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Wed, 17 December 2003 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, do you have any pics you could post up?
how old is it? what year & model number?
Does it have a garuntee/warantee still at all? And are all mount fittings included?

Ill give you an offer of $170 if you want it gone soon..

Cheers

Regular

November 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Thu, 18 December 2003 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah Sorry, I cant get any pics up. I havent got a digicam. Its about 8 months old, and I dont have the model no. cos im psting using a my mates computer Sad No Warranty, and still has the mounts in the box.
You can come and have a look at if you want but I saw this brand new today at Marion for $429 at Motoquipe. I wont go lower than half that sorry.
Regards, NOS4AG!
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Mon, 22 December 2003 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cmon Guys, I gotta sell this! Price is now $200!!!!! Bargain! Like I said, its over $400 new!!!
Regards, NOS4AG!
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Tue, 23 December 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey yeh i would offer you $190 without a pic,
if you can still show me the reciept for $400+ when you bought it i would give you $200 cash straight away if it was in good overall condition as you say it is.

Where abouts are you in adelaide, which side of the city?
i could come have a look at it in the next few days?
PM me your number if you want and ill give you a call,
would after X-mas be better?

fat_tonez01@hotmail.com
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Tue, 23 December 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi BlackRA28, I wont take any less than $200. I havent got a camera to post a pic up and if u want to know the new price of one, ring Motoquipe or Autobarn. Im sure they can tell you what it is new, as I have no reciept. As far as I know there is only one model of Splitfire Tacho with shiftlite aswell. I live just near Marion Shopping Centre. That should give you an idea of where to go. Just come and have a look at it dude, your getting a bargain if you buy it anyway!
Regards, NOS4AG!
PH : 0410611465
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Tue, 30 December 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey BlackRA28, Do you still want the tacho? If not, guys its still here for sale. Im gonna keep on persisting on getting it sold, cos I really do need it gone!
Cmon People! Anyone?
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Wed, 31 December 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey nos4ag, yeh id still like the tacho but i just dont have the spare cash to spend on something like that rite now..
my stock tacho works beaut and until my car can rev to 10-11 im not sure i need it, and i think i like the look of an autometer-style tachop anyway.
this is why i was reluctant to offer you anything over $190, i just dont have it!

I'll try rustle up some more funds from somewhere but dont count on it.. Confused

Oh also, can the shift light be moved or is it fixed to the left side of the tacho housing? I dont think the splitfire unit would fit in my stock tacho location with the shift light attached, without cutting a hole in my dash... hmm..
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Thu, 01 January 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey BlackRA28, Yeah I know what ya mean about not having much cash(especially after the Christmas sales and shit). And yes the shift-lite is separate from the tacho so you can put it anywhere you like. I will still consider your offer, but you should really come and have a look at it. Call me and we can figure something out.
My number is : 0410611465
Regards, NOS4AG!
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Thu, 01 January 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon its funny you guys are haggling over $10 Laughing
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Fri, 02 January 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm, Well yes it is a bit funny Rolling Eyes BlackRA28, consider it sold for $190 if you want it! Give me a call on 0410611465, and you can come and get it on the weekend.
Regards, NOS4AG!
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Sun, 11 January 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still for sale everyone! Black RA28 doesnt want it, enen thou he offered me $190 for it. So its still here. Still brand new(only fitted for 1 month in an RX7), and still in box. And R.R.P is over $400! C'mon chaps!
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Tue, 13 January 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEW PRICE $180!!!!!!
P.H : 0410611465
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Fri, 16 January 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New Price $160! Someone must want it! No offers, price is firm.
Regards, NOS4AG!
Call Me : 0410611465
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Fri, 16 January 2004 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you want to swap it for that jetspeed bar on the ae82 i bought from victoria?
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Sat, 17 January 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have email Faulksy!
Very Happy
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS : Splitfire Monster Tacho 5in (Please Adelaide Only) Sat, 17 January 2004 00:38 Go to previous message
must have sent it to the wrong addy as i have no email. send one to goldrolla@hotmail.com or just pm me on these boards
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Expressions of interest - KE20 disc brake rear end
Next Topic:4AGE adjustable cam gears
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 03:03:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053000450134277 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.