Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Toymods 4AGTE article.. RE: Custom Intake Manifold

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Toymods 4AGTE article.. RE: Custom Intake Manifold Thu, 18 December 2003 02:39 Go to next message
was wondering what's been happening with the "custom intake" manifold? Since I remember the guy sold the sprinter, so what happened to the intake manifold? How much would it take to make one? Since the RWD manifold is so rare and people want heaps for it, how much would one of the 3L custom made manifold be worth? thanks...

[Updated on: Fri, 19 December 2003 16:01]

Send a private message to this user    
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: Toymods 4AGTE article.. Thu, 18 December 2003 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im pretty sure in the advert when he was selling it, it said 'custom intake manifold' so im guessing he finished it Smile
I cant remember tho.. and it would be interesting to find out how it went..
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: Toymods 4AGTE article.. Thu, 18 December 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah... I've found the ad..

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=120478&rid=912&S=f10a8dbed7d72fc1445cb ae007802b0c

but how does that compare with the RWD manifold? And how much will it cost to make??
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: Toymods 4AGTE article.. Fri, 19 December 2003 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone else have any idea?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Toymods 4AGTE article.. RE: Custom Intake Manifold Sat, 20 December 2003 15:35 Go to previous message
yeah i owned that car. If you want to find out more info ring Omega Automotive in guildford and ask to speak to Michael Ranieri (sp?) he owned the car and did all the work (ie wrote the article)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Where to get Intake Piping...?
Next Topic:gear ratios and speed
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 13:31:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052409172058105 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.