Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Wed, 17 December 2003 10:00 Go to next message
I have it (from a reliable source - no less) that the Toymods clan degenerated somewhat at Maccas after the meeting on Monday.

I guess that you boys were lacking adult supervision? I will be at the next meeting and I will come to Maccas to chaperone you guys again.

Does anyone wish to add their side of the story?

You've all been implicated anyway Evil or Very Mad
  Send a private message to this user    
pimp1j
Regular

November 2003
Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Wed, 17 December 2003 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dammit.. i have had some monday nights off.. and i'm sitting at home bored when i could have been at a toymods meeting!

Catchya at the next one hopefully.

What happened at maccaS ?? Razz
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Wed, 17 December 2003 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently, there was an extended ice cream fight Shocked
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Thu, 18 December 2003 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe... I was there, and it will be a Toymods meeting I won't forget too soon either. Was a little brutal at times when we were at Maccas, but damn fun nonetheless. A little excitement to top off a good night together. Let's hope the offending parties have kissed and made-up (you know who you are...) Rolling Eyes
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Thu, 18 December 2003 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bahhahahahahahahaha..... was wondering when this would be posted.
I think anyone buying a mcFlurry next meeting will be hung on site Laughing

By the way Rod there is icecream on my Ute Mad When will you be over to wash and polish it? and nice throw from the window of the crown, how did they react when you drove up to the drive thru with dickhead written in icecream on your widscreen asking for another 4 cones? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Thu, 18 December 2003 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dam i missed it. I would have liked to go to maccas after the meeting but i went to see a friend than needed some support.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Thu, 18 December 2003 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL. Laughing Laughing

Wish I was there. Actually, no, I dont.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Thu, 18 December 2003 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod runs like a V8... slow to start but once up and going he's hard to stop Laughing
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Fri, 19 December 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aah the allegations are flying.
Good to see that this club doesn't always need to act like a bunch of old fogeys.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Tue, 23 December 2003 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Firstly let me say that my posting in this thread in no way confirms or denies I was in anyway involved in the alledged Ice Cream fight that supposedly took place after the December meeting.

It is however alledged that Danny started it !

It is further alledged that the time it took things to escalate from wrappers..... to Mayo..... To all out Ice cream warfare was quite short. I wonder if World war one started like that ????

And Lambolica, they didn't act have as bad as the guy in the BP servo when I stopped on the way to the car wash !!!!! Laughing

A huge thanks to everyone that made the effort to come to our last meeting for the year and All the best to everyone over the festive season.

Toymods Next meeting is Monday 19th January at the Hills alliance Chuch. Starts at 7.30pm.

Our Next Official Event is The Toymods Dyno Day on January 18th. See the cruise's and events section for details.

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Wed, 24 December 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

And Lambolica, they didn't act have as bad as the guy in the BP servo when I stopped on the way to the car wash !!!!!

Baahahahahahahaa. Laughing Laughing

What no gerkin throwing?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods meeting 15/12/03 Wed, 24 December 2003 03:16 Go to previous message
mmmmmm Gherkins may have been thrown but not at each other ! Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WA: Clint's Coffee Convergence!
Next Topic:mini cruise tonite into roma st
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:34:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004040002822876 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.